Getty Images and AARP present the Disrupt Aging Collection, a searchable photo collection that redefines what it means to get older. Take a look.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: UH OH .... TRUMP NEEDS THE FAIRY TALE LADY FOR ALTERNATIVE FACT ATTENDANCE

Message 11 of 65

@ChasKy53–RE: whining and kudos—just when ya thought it couldn’t get  any more pathetic. 

LOL! Some have really hit bottom!!

Possibly a guide to obtaining kudos will help the beleaguered who are unable to accomplish such an easy feat!

1. Post credible, ethical, and honest information 

So sad!!

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 65

@rk9152 wrote:

An interesting concept of "discussion" - two gossiping about a fellow poster and a third stalking and kudoing.

Along with a fourth poster mostly attacking those other posters, even attacking one just giving KUDOS. The Alt-Right is alive and well .............

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 65

An interesting concept of "discussion" - two gossiping about a fellow poster and a third stalking and kudoing.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 65

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

trump’s approval rating is 32%.  That’s mean less than 2 of every three people approve of him.  Still surprised it’s not much lower.  Like watching all three stooges rolled into one. 

Magee, I miss having a real president!

Are they the same polls that assured us of another President Clinton, Magee?

Nope ..... The Clinton polls were unaware of the massive Russian interference which was actually responsible for the unconstitutional election of Trump!

Since you are now answering for erik and pc, possible you could expound on that amazing theory. Even the Dems have given up on the idea of the Russians having effected the outcome.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 65

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

You're asking erik a question by posting to me.

As you have posted to me, I will reply accordingly.

I believe that erik was quite clear when he stated facts ...... and NOT "wild claims" as you fallaciously accused of him!

His stated FACTS: ....."That's because our current President, Donald Trump, needs to be impeached, incarcerated, convicted, and jailed for all the crimes he had committed against this country for the good of it."

I agree with erik!!!!

What do you think, erik - is there another way that you prefer? Or do you want to let the chain letter writer answer for you?

The "chain letter" is all YOUR doing rk ...... posing a contrived accusatory  question to another poster over and over and then using that ludicrous concoction as a reply to me ..... over and over!!!

erik - care to share any better way you see to remove the President, or are you going to let the chain letter writer blur whatever good ideas you may have?

And your absurd chain letter continues with your usual bizarre repetition ...... posing a contrived accusatory  question to another poster over and over and then using that ludicrous concoction as a reply to me ..... over and over!!!

erik - any thoughts or are you going to let the chain letter maven continue to speak for you?

Again, the "chain letter" is all your doing rk ..... as clearly exhibited by your  repetitive refusal to post your question to the person you are addressing, thus clogging up the forum with repetitive nonsense!

Well, since erik seems to have lost interest and all you want to do is continue your insult chain letter, I'll say, "Ta-ta".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 65

@myexper—Low class?? Oh, trump, right? Doesn't get any more crude,

disgusting,

ignorant, and EXTREMELY LOW CLASS than him.

Now, as we see the results of his action to move the embassy, I truly believe we can add murderer to his toxic resume.   The absolute bottom of the sludge pile.

The truth about “liddle” incompetent, racist, treasonous donnie only hurts those who put the idiot before our country.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 65

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

care to share any better way you see to remove the President,
Image result for public hangings

Well, that's the typical means of dealing with treason.

But I'd be happy just to see Trump thrown out of office.

Confine Trump to his golf resort  ..... or his gold plated Trump Tower crib ...... or deport him to Russia .......  just dump him where he can't do any more damage to our country and its citizens!

Cool!!! One low class kudoes another low class. Sad what these discussion boards have sunken to.

And another insulting comment ...... Your counter to undeniable facts!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 65

@myexper—Lies and delusion abound amongst trump’s misguided base. Thanks for not only calling it out, but for speaking for so many.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 65

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

trump’s approval rating is 32%.  That’s mean less than 2 of every three people approve of him.  Still surprised it’s not much lower.  Like watching all three stooges rolled into one. 

Magee, I miss having a real president!

Are they the same polls that assured us of another President Clinton, Magee?

Nope ..... The Clinton polls were unaware of the massive Russian interference which was actually responsible for the unconstitutional election of Trump!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 65

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

You're asking erik a question by posting to me.

As you have posted to me, I will reply accordingly.

I believe that erik was quite clear when he stated facts ...... and NOT "wild claims" as you fallaciously accused of him!

His stated FACTS: ....."That's because our current President, Donald Trump, needs to be impeached, incarcerated, convicted, and jailed for all the crimes he had committed against this country for the good of it."

I agree with erik!!!!

What do you think, erik - is there another way that you prefer? Or do you want to let the chain letter writer answer for you?

The "chain letter" is all YOUR doing rk ...... posing a contrived accusatory  question to another poster over and over and then using that ludicrous concoction as a reply to me ..... over and over!!!

erik - care to share any better way you see to remove the President, or are you going to let the chain letter writer blur whatever good ideas you may have?

And your absurd chain letter continues with your usual bizarre repetition ...... posing a contrived accusatory  question to another poster over and over and then using that ludicrous concoction as a reply to me ..... over and over!!!

erik - any thoughts or are you going to let the chain letter maven continue to speak for you?

Again, the "chain letter" is all your doing rk ..... as clearly exhibited by your  repetitive refusal to post your question to the person you are addressing, thus clogging up the forum with repetitive nonsense!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors