Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
186
Views

Re: UH OH .... TRUMP NEEDS THE FAIRY TALE LADY FOR ALTERNATIVE FACT ATTENDANCE

186 Views
Message 51 of 65

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

Hatred??  OMG—did you READ why people didn’t show??

I sure did. I read the Park Service's historical analysis.

You say THIS is hatred? Do you read the idiot’s hateful lie laiden tweets???

And the stream of hatred for our President continues.

 

Guess Alt. Right has done its job as its zombie followers further the Laughable rhetoric it spews.

 

Laughable in its ignorance! To support trump and his idiocy is to demean one’s self—no hatred, just truth— something alt. right Trump followers rarely speak or hear. 

And more hatred, not just for our President but fellow posters too.

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Gee I miss the old pc days. Sharp tongue, definite ideological bias, but rational thoughts.Now it's all about boot licking, zombies, racist, moron, totalitarian, swamp creatures, and so on.


 


whillikers..what do you think it could be that leads so many to disagree with you? you call it hatred of course..but take a guess.

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
186
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
192
Views

Re: UH OH .... TRUMP NEEDS THE FAIRY TALE LADY FOR ALTERNATIVE FACT ATTENDANCE

192 Views
Message 52 of 65

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

Hatred??  OMG—did you READ why people didn’t show??

I sure did. I read the Park Service's historical analysis.

You say THIS is hatred? Do you read the idiot’s hateful lie laiden tweets???

And the stream of hatred for our President continues.

 

Guess Alt. Right has done its job as its zombie followers further the Laughable rhetoric it spews.

 

Laughable in its ignorance! To support trump and his idiocy is to demean one’s self—no hatred, just truth— something alt. right Trump followers rarely speak or hear. 

And more hatred, not just for our President but fellow posters too.

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Gee I miss the old pc days. Sharp tongue, definite ideological bias, but rational thoughts.Now it's all about boot licking, zombies, racist, moron, totalitarian, swamp creatures, and so on.


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
192
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
192
Views

Re: UH OH .... TRUMP NEEDS THE FAIRY TALE LADY FOR ALTERNATIVE FACT ATTENDANCE

192 Views
Message 53 of 65


@phyllisc6781 wrote:

Hatred??  OMG—did you READ why people didn’t show?? You say THIS is hatred? Do you read the idiot’s hateful lie laiden tweets???

 

Guess Alt. Right has done its job as its zombie followers further the Laughable rhetoric it spews.

 

Laughable in its ignorance! To support trump and his idiocy is to demean one’s self—no hatred, just truth— something alt. right Trump followers rarely speak or hear. 

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!


Much of the support of Trump's core base is based on the hatred of the Left, Mexicans, Blacks, Muslims, and those with different sexual preferences. Yet we have a poster who constantly brings of the supposed hatred from the left.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
192
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
5
Kudos
180
Views

Re: UH OH .... TRUMP NEEDS THE FAIRY TALE LADY FOR ALTERNATIVE FACT ATTENDANCE

180 Views
Message 54 of 65

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

LOL! The reason is crystal clear. The majority of Americans have a well deserved disdain for trump.

 

NASTINESS—?? Ya, mean like trump is everyday to everyone who doesn’t lick his totalitarian boots?

Not showing is a STATEMENT by those who see trump for what he is.   Clearly some still can’t see the reality of what he represents or the damage and disgrace he brings to this country.

 

To honor this moron in anyway, shows disrespect for oneself and this country.  

 

BTW, being PC—the new buzz word the Alt. Right has taught its drones to use, has been replaced—by trump’s crude, disgusting, underhanded, racist, untrue statements and actions.

 

No one need ask why this happened—the reason spouts conspiracy theories, racism, and stupidity everyday, while both weakening the country and putting  her people in danger.

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!


That was quite a pc-like torrent of hatred for our President.


That's because our current President, Donald Trump, needs to be impeached, incarcerated, convicted, and jailed for all the crimes he had committed against this country for the good of it.

Report Inappropriate Content
5
Kudos
180
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
183
Views

Re: UH OH .... TRUMP NEEDS THE FAIRY TALE LADY FOR ALTERNATIVE FACT ATTENDANCE

183 Views
Message 55 of 65

Hatred??  OMG—did you READ why people didn’t show?? You say THIS is hatred? Do you read the idiot’s hateful lie laiden tweets???

 

Guess Alt. Right has done its job as its zombie followers further the Laughable rhetoric it spews.

 

Laughable in its ignorance! To support trump and his idiocy is to demean one’s self—no hatred, just truth— something alt. right Trump followers rarely speak or hear. 

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
183
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
212
Views

Re: UH OH .... TRUMP NEEDS THE FAIRY TALE LADY FOR ALTERNATIVE FACT ATTENDANCE

212 Views
Message 56 of 65

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

LOL! The reason is crystal clear. The majority of Americans have a well deserved disdain for trump.

 

NASTINESS—?? Ya, mean like trump is everyday to everyone who doesn’t lick his totalitarian boots?

Not showing is a STATEMENT by those who see trump for what he is.   Clearly some still can’t see the reality of what he represents or the damage and disgrace he brings to this country.

 

To honor this moron in anyway, shows disrespect for oneself and this country.  

 

BTW, being PC—the new buzz word the Alt. Right has taught its drones to use, has been replaced—by trump’s crude, disgusting, underhanded, racist, untrue statements and actions.

 

No one need ask why this happened—the reason spouts conspiracy theories, racism, and stupidity everyday, while both weakening the country and putting  her people in danger.

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!


That was quite a pc-like torrent of hatred for our President.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
212
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
219
Views

Re: UH OH .... TRUMP NEEDS THE FAIRY TALE LADY FOR ALTERNATIVE FACT ATTENDANCE

219 Views
Message 57 of 65

LOL! The reason is crystal clear. The majority of Americans have a well deserved disdain for trump.

 

NASTINESS—?? Ya, mean like trump is everyday to everyone who doesn’t lick his totalitarian boots?

Not showing is a STATEMENT by those who see trump for what he is.   Clearly some still can’t see the reality of what he represents or the damage and disgrace he brings to this country.

 

To honor this moron in anyway, shows disrespect for oneself and this country.  

 

BTW, being PC—the new buzz word the Alt. Right has taught its drones to use, has been replaced—by trump’s crude, disgusting, underhanded, racist, untrue statements and actions.

 

No one need ask why this happened—the reason spouts conspiracy theories, racism, and stupidity everyday, while both weakening the country and putting  her people in danger.

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
219
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
228
Views

Re: UH OH .... TRUMP NEEDS THE FAIRY TALE LADY FOR ALTERNATIVE FACT ATTENDANCE

228 Views
Message 58 of 65

For the petty and the nasty (cross burnings) please see the picture from 2015:

 

What is real, what are the reasons - who know. But the pettiness and the nastiness does show through.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
228
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
290
Views

Re: UH OH .... TRUMP NEEDS THE FAIRY TALE LADY FOR ALTERNATIVE FACT ATTENDANCE

290 Views
Message 59 of 65

@myexper wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

 


@myexper wrote:
 
Attendance for the White House Tree Lighting Ceremony is usually standing room only.
 
But with a Trump White House, that ceremony reflects the same dismal attendance as Trump's inauguration!
 
 

There was no mention of the three million that were present at the tree lighting ceremony at the site of the Bowling Green Massacre.

Must be that the media - with the exception of right wing crackpots such as Breitbart, Wing Nut Daily and a few other drooling mouth breathers are biased against lyin liddle donnie.... 


Was that a tree lighting or a cross burning?


Cross burning is more the kind of thing that Bannon's and Spencer's dim-witted racist followers/supporters are known for...

 

 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
290
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
293
Views

Re: UH OH .... TRUMP NEEDS THE FAIRY TALE LADY FOR ALTERNATIVE FACT ATTENDANCE

293 Views
Message 60 of 65

@alferdpacker wrote:

 


@myexper wrote:
 
Attendance for the White House Tree Lighting Ceremony is usually standing room only.
 
But with a Trump White House, that ceremony reflects the same dismal attendance as Trump's inauguration!
 
 

There was no mention of the three million that were present at the tree lighting ceremony at the site of the Bowling Green Massacre.

Must be that the media - with the exception of right wing crackpots such as Breitbart, Wing Nut Daily and a few drooling mouth breathers are biased against lyin liddle donnie.... 


Trump can always conduct a special tree lighting at his Merry - Lard -

Go resort for his supporters.

The "tree" will have no branches and only consist of two timbers crossed near the top .......

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
293
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22

Top Authors