Refresh your driving skills and learn about new car technology with the AARP Driver Safety page.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
124
Views

Re: U.S./Mexico Reaching Deal for Handling Asylum Seekers

124 Views
Message 21 of 63

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote: (in blue text)


Are you saying that my source and other sources are not telling the truth? Things change. The incoming Mexican government rejects the "deal". Other networks besides the one I post again below say the same. Fake news ???????

 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/incoming-mexican-government-denies-deal-hold-asylum-seekers-mex...



I'm not saying anything, but you and others are attempting to do so.  This information was first published by the liberal Washington Post for whatever reason.  There is doubt that it was meant to be released until the new Mexican administration takes office.

"There is no doubt"? Really? The facts seem to disagree with what you claim. The Washington Post came out with the claim that a deal was made. Immediately following, the Mexican Government said they weren't accepting any deal, according to several news sources. The incoming government claims they will not accept a deal. Yep, that casts a bunch of doubt.

 

If there is fake news, it from the liberal Washington Post.   Are you denying they are the ones who first came out with it?  Other media is referencing them. I never once denied what the Washington Post released. I pointed out what was released by other news services after that, and what Mexico had to say about it.

 

Or is it that liberals just like to argue and ignore facts.

It looks like so-called independents are the ones who like to argue and ignore facts.



 


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
124
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
124
Views

Re: U.S./Mexico Reaching Deal for Handling Asylum Seekers

124 Views
Message 22 of 63

@ChasKy53 wrote:


Many people have immigrated here "because of their personal benefits and advantages" and brought wealth with them. . Many have immigrated here poor seeking opportunity. These people "want to live in this country", oddly, that is the reason you just stated. Getting a job and living here is "assimilating into the country". Our immigration laws and immigration officials will decide who can and who can't. That is what is right, regardless of what you or anyone else thinks.


Sorry. but I do believe that you have an extreme distorted view of what is an immigrant and what is expected from them in any country.

If you have forgotten how the this country dealt with their immigrants and how those immigrants behaved when the came to this country. well that is your opinion. But as an Immigrant myself, I can tell you that when I came here and realized that I had lost my country forever and I would stay here. I have done everything possible to belong, to assimilate to the American customs. not impose mine of everyone else.

You obviously have your opinion, but I can tell you, that too many Americans don't feel like you do. and it has nothing to do with racism, political party or anything. It has to do with the respect that you owe the country that you have chosen to stay.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
124
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
132
Views

Re: U.S./Mexico Reaching Deal for Handling Asylum Seekers

132 Views
Message 23 of 63

@nctarheel wrote:


do you have ANY PROOF WHATSOEVER that MS-13 members are embedded in the group of refugees.



You have definite information they are not?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
132
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
123
Views

Re: U.S./Mexico Reaching Deal for Handling Asylum Seekers

123 Views
Message 24 of 63

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:


Sure, MS-13 members and others like them should be allowed to come right in, doncha know?  Just say to all comers...."Y'all come!!!"


First of all, do you have ANY PROOF WHATSOEVER that MS-13 members are embedded in the group of refugees. What are the numbers? How do you tell an MS-13 MEMBER from others? It seems you are missing vital information.

 

If you have this vital information, please provide it to your fellow posters.

 

I find it interesting that you hold the philosophy that MS-13 MEMBERS would embed themselves in a group of people being watched so closely rather than enter the country by some other means that is LESS PUBLIC.

 

Of course, Trump has the same philosophy.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
123
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
129
Views

Re: U.S./Mexico Reaching Deal for Handling Asylum Seekers

129 Views
Message 25 of 63

   Apparently the haters believe that MS-13 originated outside the USA...sigh.

 

    They also appear to believe anything that they reference is cast in stone and facts will never alter their opinion.     The outgoing President of MX can say anything he wants, especially seeing as how he will be out of a job next month ( aka December).    The incoming President appears to be saying that he will not follow through on this predecessers statements.   

     

     So why is the haters of immigrants continuing to support what has been shown to be patently false?

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
129
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
142
Views

Re: U.S./Mexico Reaching Deal for Handling Asylum Seekers

142 Views
Message 26 of 63

@ChasKy53 wrote:


My hat is off to those who have endured the hardship of their long travel on foot to get to our border. They should be given a chance to become a citizen and develop a respect for their "adopted" country and it's laws also.

Sure, MS-13 members and others like them should be allowed to come right in, doncha know?  Just say to all comers...."Y'all come!!!"

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
142
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
138
Views

Re: U.S./Mexico Reaching Deal for Handling Asylum Seekers

138 Views
Message 27 of 63

@ChasKy53 wrote:


Are you saying that my source and other sources are not telling the truth? Things change. The incoming Mexican government rejects the "deal". Other networks besides the one I post again below say the same. Fake news ???????

 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/incoming-mexican-government-denies-deal-hold-asylum-seekers-mex...



I'm not saying anything, but you and others are attempting to do so.  This information was first published by the liberal Washington Post for whatever reason.  There is doubt that it was meant to be released until the new Mexican administration takes office.

 

If there is fake news, it from the liberal Washington Post.   Are you denying they are the ones who first came out with it?  Other media is referencing them.

 

Or is it that liberals just like to argue and ignore facts.


Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
138
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
144
Views

Re: U.S./Mexico Reaching Deal for Handling Asylum Seekers

144 Views
Message 28 of 63

@afisher wrote:

 

      On the topic at hand....we have to wait until 1 DEC until the new Mexican President is installed.   Apparently Donald and his minions forgot that, or are attempting to make a statement ahead of his installation.     That is not negotiation, that is an attempt at bullying someone...and the new MX President is having none of it.  


Was this information released by the government or by the liberal Washington Post?  Perhaps there is those who would like such a deal fall through because of being leaked ahead of time?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
144
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
150
Views

Re: U.S./Mexico Reaching Deal for Handling Asylum Seekers

150 Views
Message 29 of 63

@n566192l wrote:

I don't think any deal has been made yet. I hope this whole issue ends without any further problem s. 


The articles in the Washington Post indicates that.  In fact there can be no deals until the new government in Mexico takes office.  This information is based on preliminary talks only. 

 

But I do get the idea that liberals here are anxious for the deal to fail, mostly because of their intense dislike for Trump.  They have a history of putting party and opinion over country.  Whatever it takes to make Trump look bad.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
150
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
138
Views

Re: U.S./Mexico Reaching Deal for Handling Asylum Seekers

138 Views
Message 30 of 63

@BigLib wrote:


To use your narrative, there's no way to confirm that, is there. Therefore, it must not be true.

 

The on-topic crux is that the incoming Mexican leadership denies making any deal with the Trump administration. And as we've seen many times before, the MAGATS first reaction is to blame it on the liberals.

 

Related image

 

 


No victim here, it is the liberals who not only likes to  play the victim card in every instance, but in their words .  There are no victims here.  And I really don't care what you say about my comment as it is to be expected from liberals who believes whatever it takes.

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
138
Views