Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: U.S. Household Net Worth Pushes Further Into Record Territory

Message 1 of 11

economy jobs stupid.jpg

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 11

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@jimc91wrote:

This is the type of good news that makes the left unhappy...

Naw....it's childish comments like the one above, that makes any reasonable and objective person take note.

Is it your point that the topic title is wrong, or is jim right?

I'm so sorry, rk. I didn't expect my post to be so confusing for you. I'll try to do better next time.

Answer decoded:

Jim is right but I will never admit it.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 11

@Olderscout66wrote:

What jimc and the rest of the NRAGOP don't want you to notice is that 84% of all that increase in wealth - stocks, realestate, personal property - went to the top 1% while the bottom 20% lost ground the middle 40% barely covered inflation  and the next 39% shared around 8%.

Source? Sounds like MUS.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 11

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@jimc91wrote:

Naw....it's childish comments like the one above, that makes any reasonable and objective person take note.

I'm so sorry, rk. I didn't expect my post to be so confusing for you. I'll try to do better next time.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 11

@Olderscout66wrote:

What jimc and the rest of the NRAGOP don't want you to notice is that 84% of all that increase in wealth - stocks, realestate, personal property - went to the top 1% while the bottom 20% lost ground the middle 40% barely covered inflation  and the next 39% shared around 8%.

If you're really rich or really stupid, it's great when NRAGOP is in charge. Everybody else only enjoys the trip if they have no idea where they're being taken - (its "for a ride" brother Fredo)

Are you saying that working Americans have not seen an increase in their take home?

And again, you have stated specific stats with no substantiation. Considering your record in that regard you really should substantiate.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 11

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@jimc91wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 11

If you're really rich or really stupid, it's great when NRAGOP is in charge. Everybody else only enjoys the trip if they have no idea where they're being taken - (its "for a ride" brother Fredo)

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 11

@jimc91wrote:

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 11

(CNSNews.com) - The United States added 31,000 manufacturing jobs in February and employment in the manufacturing sector has now increased by 263,000 since December 2016, the last month before President Donald Trump took office.

“Manufacturing added 31,000 jobs in February,” the Bureau of Labor Statistics said in its monthly employment reportreleased today. “Within the industry, employment rose in transportation equipment (+8,000), fabricated metal products (+6,000), machinery (+6,000), and primary metals (+4,000).”

The last time there were more manufacturing jobs in the United States than there were in February was in December 2008, the last month before President Barack Obama took office. That month, according to BLS, there were 12,850,000 manufacturing jobs. But, in January 2009, the month Obama was inaugurated, manufacturing jobs dropped to 12,561,000—and did not move back above 12,600,000 until last month.

In December 2016, the month before Trump was inaugurated, there were 12,351,000 manufacturing jobs in the United States. Since then, it has climbed by 263,000 to 12,614,000.

In January 2017, the month Trump was inaugurated, manufacturing jobs rose to 12,369,000—an increase of 18,000.  In the months since Trump’s inauguration, manufacturing jobs have increased by 245,000.

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/manufacturing-adds-31000-jobs-january-263000-...

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 11

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors