Honored Social Butterfly

U.S. Covid-19 Cases Rise Above 2 Million

As of Wednesday June 10th, there were 2,000,600 Covid-19 cases in America.

Honored Social Butterfly

Two million and counting while The Man in the White House focuses on the numbers on the Dow Jones.

Honored Social Butterfly

What does it tell you when the DJA, S&P and NASDAQ are returning to pre-Covid levels

AND 16% of working Americans are out of work?

HINT: THE STOCK MARKET HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE HEALTH OF THE ECONOMY. It only gauges the mood of the Uberrich.

Next question: if stocks are doing so well, why are We the People giving $500BILLION to Corporations when they still have the $2.1 TRILLION we gave them when they crashed the World financial system and they used it all to buy back company stock to enrich themselves and cement their control of their companies?

Honored Social Butterfly

trump does not care about others...

concerning the virus, he never had a plan, he does not have a plan now, and he has no plan for the future. 
What does that say about a president who does not care if his citizens die...when he could have very well prevented some of those deaths. 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

or plans his next rallies.
Honored Social Butterfly

I saw a news headline the other day that said even " *hithole countries" are handling the pandemic better than America. OOOPS!!!!
Honored Social Butterfly

@Tom5678said:

I saw a news headline the other day that said even " *hithole countries" are handling the pandemic better than America. OOOPS!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Somehow I am NOT surprised by that!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png