Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Two more of Trump's executive orders Making America Great Again

Message 1 of 4
@creppelrm

You do know his sons LOVE TO HUNT?
Seems anything to do w/them or Jared he is making changes and not for the good of anyone but them.

How much more damage will he cause before they get rid of him?
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

@ManicProgressive wrote:

So.....I am a liberal but I come from a long line of conservatives.....who are all hard-core environmentalists.   And many of them did hunt, but they hunted for food, not for sport. 

I guess I will ask, next time I see them, how they reconcile these policies?  

I live in Louisiana,  and feel like a  liberal piece of drift wood in a sea of conservatives but we do have a liberal governor just to show you how fast things can change.  Louisiana sold it's soul to big oil in the 1930's and has been a cess pool of oil waste ever since.  Cancer rate one of the highest in the country, BP oil spill plus numerous other spills that were never reported.  I had a shrimp boat once back in the late 70's and ran through oil on the water for 30 minutes before getting into clean water again.  No one was there cleaning it up.  No one cared.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

So.....I am a liberal but I come from a long line of conservatives.....who are all hard-core environmentalists.   And many of them did hunt, but they hunted for food, not for sport. 

I guess I will ask, next time I see them, how they reconcile these policies?  

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Two more of Trump's executive orders Making America Great Again

Message 4 of 4

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-allows-elephant-lion-hunters-to-import-trophies/article/264...

So our ultra-right posters should be happy knowing they can go to "bleep" hole countries and kill off their animals.  What they don't get poachers will do the rest.  Conservation is a word they hide their crimes behind.  I just wonder how many of our ultra-right posters will take advantage of this gift Trump has given them?

http://thehill.com/opinion/energy-environment/399093-interior-department-will-no-longer-require-indu...

Next time you take the family on a trip to a National Park and find pools of oil drilling waste and the trees gone,  please thank Trump.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors