It’s open enrollment season for Affordable Care Act health insurance! Here are 11 things you need to know.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Two graduate students in physics rape an 80 year old woman

Message 1 of 10

richva--Funny--hey!! If you get your check before me, will ya let me know?

SUCH STUPIDITY!!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 10

@pc6063 wrote:

Of course, RW logic leads us to believe that all fictious physics students must now be banned from the United States and from reentry.  Also, we now know that all fake physics students are horrible and should be treated as second class citizens, due to the actions of the two fictious students in this article. 

In following with said RW logic, the imaginary school which these imaginary students attended should be defunded, and there will be NO PAID PROTESTERS ALLOWED as the closure of the learning institution is being executed!!

Yup!!! 

I went to a Town Hall hosted by our Republican congressperson. One of the folks in the front (reserved) row got up and accused the crowd of being paid protesters.  

It was such fun screaming "I want my check!!!" with the other 500 people there. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 10

Richva--Conservatives--HUGE on RHETORIC

SHORT on FACTS

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 10

Of course, RW logic leads us to believe that all fictious physics students must now be banned from the United States and from reentry.  Also, we now know that all fake physics students are horrible and should be treated as second class citizens, due to the actions of the two fictious students in this article. 

In following with said RW logic, the imaginary school which these imaginary students attended should be defunded, and there will be NO PAID PROTESTERS ALLOWED as the closure of the learning institution is being executed!!

Yup!!! 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 10

The really funny part is when the Conservatives say "you just don't get it" when I ask them to explain THEIR position. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 10

@Richva wrote:

This is terrible. We should deport all graduate students. Not just those in physics, all of them. 

OH, I heard the other day the Republicans are like snowflakes; They are cold, white, and if you get enough of them together, they close schools. LOLOLOL

Image result for now that's funny obama

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 10

This is terrible. We should deport all graduate students. Not just those in physics, all of them. 

OH, I heard the other day the Republicans are like snowflakes; They are cold, white, and if you get enough of them together, they close schools. LOLOLOL

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 10

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Excellent point, xrepub!!!

BTW...I CONDEMN the actions of the physic students in this fake news story.

Good thing that you said that you condemn their actions because some here would accuse you of excusing their crime because they are physics students.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 10

Excellent point, xrepub!!!

BTW...I CONDEMN the actions of the physic students in this fake news story.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Two graduate students in physics rape an 80 year old woman

Message 10 of 10

This is a rare event, and the incidence of such events involving physics students is lower than that of the population at large. Still, wingnuts use it as an excuse to put a curfew on physics students. They think that is logical.

This is, of course, fake news, but it is presented as a teaching example. Hopefully, it will be more successful than a mere presentation of facts.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs