Medicare open enrollment begins Tuesday! Visit the AARP Medicare Resource Center for the information you need to make your best choices.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Two Illegal Aliens Raped a 14-Year-Old Girl In a Maryland High School

Message 51 of 64

Rich asked..

KidBoy2 wrote:
Jerry Sandusky was not a sheltered illegal and he in jail for the rest of his life.

So, was that your point?

This was posted...

Why wasn't Jerry Sandusky - a registered Repubican - forever ejected from the country - he was convicted of 45 sex crimes against young boys.

==================================================

Another excuse.  That was my point. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 64

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Jerry Sandusky was not a sheltered illegal and he in jail for the rest of his life.

You may have to explain to me why being undocumented would make what he did worse but OK.  I am good with putting Sanduski and the people you mentioned in jail for the rest of their lives. 

So, was that your point?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 64

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

That story is indeed sad.

Here are some other stories--

--

Of course throw in stories about homegrown rapists and criminals?  So, are these OK to Conservatives because they are white?  Where's the indignation?

From the posts apparently excusing this illegal criminal, Not a single excuse was posted.  Why do Cons make this up?  it appears that many condone and excuse his actions. It apperas some interpret how they choose to interpret.  No one has condoned the behavior.  No indignation that this young girl has had her life ruined by an illegal?  About the same amout of indignation we hear from Conservatives regarding the 80+ thousand rapes each year here in the US.  Pathetic, huh?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 64

@pc6063 wrote:

That story is indeed sad.

Here are some other stories--

--

Of course throw in stories about homegrown rapists and criminals?

From the posts apparently excusing this illegal criminal, it appears that many condone and excuse his actions.  No indignation that this young girl has had her life ruined by an illegal?

What was this character doing in our schools if there was a pending case against the culprit?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 64

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Two Illegal Aliens Raped a 14-Year-Old Girl In a Maryland High School

============================================

I am not surprised that some on the left will make excuses for what happened.

Really?  I don't see any "excuses" here.  FAKE News!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 64
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 64

@Richva wrote:

I am missing the point here. Statistically, undocumented aliens commit far fewer crimes than U.S. citizens. If we want to worry about our safety, we should be deporting white Americans. 

Why wasn't Jerry Sandusky - a registered Repubican - forever ejected from the country - he was convicted of 45 sex crimes against young boys.

Seems that he taught his son well - his son has been arrested and charged with 14 sex crimes against children.

Love those high quality Repug moral standards...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 64

I am missing the point here. Statistically, undocumented aliens commit far fewer crimes than U.S. citizens. If we want to worry about our safety, we should be deporting white Americans. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 64
Two Illegal Aliens Raped a 14-Year-Old Girl In a Maryland High School

============================================

I am not surprised that some on the left will make excuses for what happened.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 64
http://www.bethesdamagazine.com/Bethesda-Beat/Web-2016/Montgomery-County-Officials-Try-to-Reassure-I...

Montgomery County Officials Try to Reassure Immigrants as Feds Begin Deportation Enforcement
Leggett, County Council release statement saying county police won’t take part in enforcing federal immigration law

BY AARON KRAUT

Published: 2016.01.11 01:30

Montgomery County Executive Ike Leggett and the County Council on Monday said county police “will play no role” in a federal government operation to deport recent illegal immigrants from El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras and Mexico.

Leggett and the nine-member council released a lengthy statement on the issue amid fears in local Hispanic communities that U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) raids, such as the nationwide operation over New Year’s Day weekend, could happen in schools, supermarkets or other public places in the coun
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors