From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
459
Views

Re: Two Illegal Aliens Raped a 14-Year-Old Girl In a Maryland High School

459 Views
Message 41 of 64

@alferdpacker wrote:



Yep - more perverts and pedophiles to the political right of center - just like the fact that conservative states have documented higher rates of porn viewing...

 

 



--

More that could use documentation?  From another anonymous chat site where a poster can say what they want?  From just briefly looking at one of your links, they sound like there is a lot of language that would make a sailor blush.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
459
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
454
Views

Re: Two Illegal Aliens Raped a 14-Year-Old Girl In a Maryland High School

454 Views
Message 42 of 64

@alferdpacker wrote:



I'll offer the following -

Long list of Republican sex offenders.... - Democratic Underground

Republicans rape and molest children at a rate of 10 to 1 compared to Democrats

 

There are many other compilations - these are the two that took less than 10 seconds each to find.

 

 


--

Ok, you gave a link to the Democratic Underground, a site ran by the spouse of a former Hillary official.  I already monitor it, but only supporters of Hillary are allowed to do so.

 

And a site that apparently is also dedicated Democrat.

 

The DU site says nothing about this, and the other is a an anonymous online forum.  So where is your documentation besides chat groups?

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
454
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
415
Views

Re: Two Illegal Aliens Raped a 14-Year-Old Girl In a Maryland High School

415 Views
Message 43 of 64

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:



Just because it's documented that Republicans sexually offend and are convicted at a rate that's ten times greater than Democrats...  that's the only point...

 


--

Where would one find that documentation?  Partisan politics has to do with sexual offenses? 


Yep - more perverts and pedophiles to the political right of center - just like the fact that conservative states have documented higher rates of porn viewing...

 

 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
415
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
410
Views

Re: Two Illegal Aliens Raped a 14-Year-Old Girl In a Maryland High School

410 Views
Message 44 of 64

@KidBoy2 wrote:
alferdpacker posted..

Just a more of less cheap shot because it's documented that Republicans sexually offend and are convicted at a rate that's ten times greater than Democrats... that's the only point...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

ten times..you posted that as a fact so back that up ..please.

Only point.... was another excuse for illegals and a County not obeying our laws.

I'll offer the following -

Long list of Republican sex offenders.... - Democratic Underground

Republicans rape and molest children at a rate of 10 to 1 compared to Democrats

 

There are many other compilations - these are the two that took less than 10 seconds each to find.

 

 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
410
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
418
Views

Re: Two Illegal Aliens Raped a 14-Year-Old Girl In a Maryland High School

418 Views
Message 45 of 64

@Centristsin2010 wrote:


So you are ok with illegals coming to this country and committing rapes...  Why the baiting with a distorted comment?  That's what it sounds like from your posts on the topic.  No it doesn't; not at all!  It sounds like I care about all rapes, not just the one, one here wants to highlight.  Why not relate what you posted to that 14 year old girl?  Why?


 


--

Of course the remark about baiting to deflect from the post....basically it sounds as if you and others here are excusing rapes by illegals because they are also committed by Americans.   Isn't there enough domestic crimes by Americans without excusing that committed by illegals?  I think so.

 

As far as relating the excuses to the 14 year old girl, I would believe that was evident.  Sounds as if some here wants to ignore it by obfuscating the topic.  A common tactic of some.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
418
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
428
Views

Re: Two Illegal Aliens Raped a 14-Year-Old Girl In a Maryland High School

428 Views
Message 46 of 64

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

 About the same amout of indignation we hear from Conservatives regarding the 80+ thousand rapes each year here in the US. 

--

So you are ok with illegals coming to this country and committing rapes...  Why the baiting with a distorted comment?  That's what it sounds like from your posts on the topic.  No it doesn't; not at all!  It sounds like I care about all rapes, not just the one, one here wants to highlight.  Why not relate what you posted to that 14 year old girl?  Why?


 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
428
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
435
Views

Re: Two Illegal Aliens Raped a 14-Year-Old Girl In a Maryland High School

435 Views
Message 47 of 64
alferdpacker posted..

Just a more of less cheap shot because it's documented that Republicans sexually offend and are convicted at a rate that's ten times greater than Democrats... that's the only point...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

ten times..you posted that as a fact so back that up ..please.

Only point.... was another excuse for illegals and a County not obeying our laws.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
435
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
436
Views

Re: Two Illegal Aliens Raped a 14-Year-Old Girl In a Maryland High School

436 Views
Message 48 of 64

@alferdpacker wrote:



Just because it's documented that Republicans sexually offend and are convicted at a rate that's ten times greater than Democrats...  that's the only point...

 


--

Where would one find that documentation?  Partisan politics has to do with sexual offenses? 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
436
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
445
Views

Re: Two Illegal Aliens Raped a 14-Year-Old Girl In a Maryland High School

445 Views
Message 49 of 64

@Richva wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Jerry Sandusky was not a sheltered illegal and he in jail for the rest of his life.

You may have to explain to me why being undocumented would make what he did worse but OK.  I am good with putting Sanduski and the people you mentioned in jail for the rest of their lives. 

 

So, was that your point?


Just because it's documented that Republicans sexually offend and are convicted at a rate that's ten times greater than Democrats...  that's the only point...

 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
445
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
444
Views

Re: Two Illegal Aliens Raped a 14-Year-Old Girl In a Maryland High School

444 Views
Message 50 of 64

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

 About the same amout of indignation we hear from Conservatives regarding the 80+ thousand rapes each year here in the US. 

--

So you are ok with illegals coming to this country and committing rapes...  That's what it sounds like from your posts on the topic.  Why not relate what you posted to that 14 year old girl?  Pathetic.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
444
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors