Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Two Americas, Two Views

Message 1 of 13

If this was intended as a "test" all it proved was Regressives respond only to dog whistles and Progressives recognize the deeper truth. In this case the Truth is everything on the left of the cartoon is true and a result of lil donny's criminal administration while everything on the right side is at best warped half-truths.

ON THE LEFT:

RUSSIA did rig the election for Der Trumper and he's repaying the favor

COHEN TAPES were made because even Trump's lawyer knew he was a liar

MANIFORT is going to jail for his actions

STORMY was offered money to protect Trump

BORDER is a humanitarian disaster created by Der Trumper

ON THE RIGHT:

GDP growth is around 3%, not 4.5%

ECONOMY is nearing collapse because of Der Trumpers TRADE WAR

UNEMPLOYMENT is low because more people gave up hope of finding a job

TAX CUTS only benefited the Corporate Oligarchs

DEREGULATION is going to kill 1,400 MORE Americans every year.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 13

@Cirice wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

This was a test.  Trump's name was not in the cartoon.  It only mentions two points of view which in my opinion is what a group discussion consists of.  Here Trump lives in all the dark recesses of the minds of many.  Must be too hard to move to some other thinking like debating the two points of view.  Guess several posters took this off topic in the usual manner........Trump, Trump, Trump.  It is like a cog that won't turn over.  It is stuck and can't be moved.  

Trump's name didn't have to be in the cartoon for anyone to realize what it was about.

Hey Soosie,  I guess I must have passed your test. LOL but, I am concerned that many posters will get upset fobecause of your audacity to actually test people in this message board. 

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 13

@Soosie wrote:

This was a test.  Trump's name was not in the cartoon.  It only mentions two points of view which in my opinion is what a group discussion consists of.  Here Trump lives in all the dark recesses of the minds of many.  Must be too hard to move to some other thinking like debating the two points of view.  Guess several posters took this off topic in the usual manner........Trump, Trump, Trump.  It is like a cog that won't turn over.  It is stuck and can't be moved.  

Trump's name didn't have to be in the cartoon for anyone to realize what it was about.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 13

Men are from Mars, and women are from Venus

I guess that the differences are quite apparent in the cartoon. we tend to see things in a more moral, perhaps idealistic, manner than men. so It doesn't surprise me to see a man reacint to the only thing that apparently they hold important. money and power.

I would love to see a cartoon that depicts either two men or two women. 

sorry if anyone thinks that this is the battle of the sexes in this case perhaps it is.

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 13

Certainly hope that baiting or trolling does not get confused with taking tests.  Looks like the responses were meant to be steered towards a certain conclusion? My opinion. 

trump promotes division of people, just like the cartoon presents. What do we value most...money or the truth?

If we have truth, all other aspects of our lives will fall in place, with no reason to divide us or want us to take sides against one another. 

Never Forget

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 13

Of course trump's name would arise - such a conclusion/connection is inevitable...
As for the "test" - IMO - it is invalid.
Yes it is.  Blindness is not an aspiration.  Sorry soosie.
Related image

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 13

@sp362 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

Then it was a very strange and ill thought out "test".  From the listings on both sides of the panel, which other name can be associated with the cartoon?

I question the impartiality of the motivation behind selection of that simplistic cartoon.

In my opinion - that cartoon appears to me to be socially and politically biased in favor of Prump/Tutin.

Of course trump's name would arise - such a conclusion/connection is inevitable... 

As for the "test" - IMO - it is invalid.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 13

@Soosie wrote:

Then it was a very strange and ill thought out "test".  From the listings on both sides of the panel, which other name can be associated with the cartoon?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 13

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 13

@nctarheel wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

Two Americas......Two Views.jpg

Why don't we depict both the truth and causation in your memes, @Soosie?

As to the truth, there was only one quarter of 4.1% GDP; don't make it sound like it is ongoing. Individual-1's administration has enjoyed a GDP more along the average of 2.9%. As to tax cuts, almost all resources attest to the fact that these tax cuts reached the top 1% of taxpayers but there is LITTLE EVIDENCE that they helped anyone else. As to deregulation, the increase in pollution, the failed attempt to rejuvenate the COAL INDUSTRY, and INDIVIDUAL-1'S denial of climate change as we experience storms like never seen before attest to the fact that deregulation will be an idiotic policy that we will long pay for in the future. As INDIVIDUAL-1 has spoken about previously during his campaign, the economy is an engine that operates with very little input from the CHIEF EXECUTIVE. INDIVIDUAL-1 is just LUCKY that the economy is experiencing a bullish phase. Obama had GDP's of 5.1%, 4.9%, and 4.7% during his tenure but he knew better than to claim responsibility for it because, as 2008 showed us, the economy can go from boom to bust in a heartbeat.

As to the image on the left of this silly, silly meme....... it is interesting to note that INDIVIDUAL-1 had a hand in every one of those growing scandals.

So I guess your meme does serve one purpose.

It clearly shows how scandalous this administration has been.... the worst on record. In fact, this may result in the first president to ever serve time in prison.

Trump is unquestionably the worst president to have ever victimized and damaged this nation.

When they're finally closing in on trump - will he flee to Saudi Arabia?

DpwhPi1U0AAz29h.jpg

Or will he flee to his mentor Putin in Russia?

Will he stay and "face the music"?

Doubtful - he hasn't the "cojones"...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.