Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Twitter is a Scam

Message 1 of 3

Do I hear you guys telling me that twitter is a back yard fence and tweets are what people who gossip do and gossip is not good for much of anything?  That what you said?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Twitter is a Scam

Message 2 of 3

@mickstuder wrote:

I've sent hundreds of Tweets to Politicians - Celebrities - All Walks of Life - I've never had a Tweet responded too - retweeted - commented on - nothing..............................

Now I know my words of wisdom are not extraordinary or possibly even ordinary but C'mon - with all the people out there - not one out of close to one thousand tweets wouldn't get noticed

I can get fairly controvsersial without moderators and filters

I think Twitter is a Scam - unless your Trump or some other person of Notoriety - regular peoples Tweets go no where - just vaporized after you hit send...............

Yes, its a scam and a poor communication tool...just look at the tweeter in chief. He doesnt realize how bad it is, and usues twitter rather than have a press conference where he can be asked question.

I dont have it, but i do enjoy reading the tweeted responses to Trump.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Twitter is a Scam

Message 3 of 3

I've sent hundreds of Tweets to Politicians - Celebrities - All Walks of Life - I've never had a Tweet responded too - retweeted - commented on - nothing..............................

Now I know my words of wisdom are not extraordinary or possibly even ordinary but C'mon - with all the people out there - not one out of close to one thousand tweets wouldn't get noticed

I can get fairly controvsersial without moderators and filters

I think Twitter is a Scam - unless your Trump or some other person of Notoriety - regular peoples Tweets go no where - just vaporized after you hit send...............

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors