Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Turkey Tells Trump - Go Pound Sand

Message 1 of 6

The Trump Administration Can’t Get a United Front Against Iran

Mike Pence traveled to Warsaw to deliver a scathing message to European allies for not standing with America against Iran. “The time has come for our European partners to stand with us and the Iranian people,” he declared.

Except Most of the Europeans hadn’t even bothered to show up.

Source - https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2019/02/trump-administration-cant-get-united-front-agai...

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

This photograph struck me as odd and I wondered if it had been "photoshopped". The way Trump's head sits on his shoulders doesn't appear to be natural in this shot.

But...by cracky...this does appear to be genuine. It's credited to Pablo Martinez Monsivais/AP Photo.

The attitude bespoke here, of course, it's just a fleeting moment, is so different from the photographs of before the meeting.

EDIT:  Okay, in fairness to President Trump I must state my opinion on this photograph after further reflection. Initially I thought the posture and all showed a bowed and beaten man. Notice the hangdog facial expression, the sloping shoulders, arms hanging down, his head forced down on his neck. 

However! On further reflection, note how the view of his shoe is cut off. It seems that there must be a small dais on which Putin has already gained access but Trump is in the act of stepping up (I wish he would do that in his workplace). If this is true then I think this explains most or all of the issues that I had with this photograph or with his seeming demeanor in it.

@alferdpacker wrote:

DipxvD-VQAAcUZo.jpg

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

I hope all realize what you are seeing in Poland is the NECONS returning to the world stage. They were the ones who started the war in Iraq. Bolton has been a leader of this group for years. Did all see the statement by the PM of Israel. He said it was a meeting to plan the war on Iran, and he was correct. He later changed his remarks to delete that part. If the group in Poland has their way there will be a war with Iran as that is what they want. You can also look at who was not there, and who was at the meeting in Russia. I have a feeling Trump is being used in this one by Bolton. Trump is not to smart and has mental problems so all can see how the Necons are using him. Watch this subject for some time to come. If you saw the film Vice you learned how the Necons used Bush 2 in Iraq. Not much difference here.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

trump's only choice is to ask, "how much sand, and for how long?'

With his owner Putin siding with Turkey he has no choice.

Putin has been calling the shots ever since Helsinki...

DipxvD-VQAAcUZo.jpg

DzYWxk9VsAE1pfK.jpg

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

Thanks for the update on this issue, Mick. Appreciate the lead on this.

My poor reading comprehension kicked in again though. I was thinking of the gobbling kind of Turkey. ha.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Turkey Tells Trump - Go Pound Sand

Message 6 of 6

1. Trump has tried to Organize some Ridiculous - Global Conference on the Mideast in Warsaw - trying to gain support to start a war with Iran

No One Note Worthy Attended

European Union Chief - No Show

Great Britain Sends Foreign Secretary - He's Leaving after one day

France & Germany - sent the Equivalent of the Whitehouse's Kelly Ann Conway

TURKEY - RUSSIA & IRAN - HELD THEIR OWN CONFERENCE IN SOCHI RUSSIA

When national security adviser John Bolton flew to Ankara in January, Erdogan refused to meet him and expressed outrage at U.S. demands that Turkey refrain from launching strikes against Kurdish fighters in northeastern Syria.

"We cannot swallow . . . the message that Bolton gave in Israel," the Turkish president said, and added that Bolton "probably doesn't know" the difference between ethnic Kurds and armed Kurdish groups.

What was the Message - THE US LOVES MURDEROUS DICTATORS LIKE THE SAUDI'S

tRUMP cONFERENCE.png

Source - https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/turkey-increasingly-looks-russia-iran-protect-its-interests-n9715...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/pompeo-shrugs-off-expected-no-shows-ahead-of-...

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies