Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Tulsi Gabbard slams Speaker Pelosi over impeachment delay

Message 11 of 35

The more you liberal progressives complain about Tulsi the more I like her. It's really that simple since y'all are wrong so often. 

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/watch-rep-tulsi-gabbard-surfing_n_5b560b30e4b00e8c8eb73652

Libs search for the light of day in the dead of night
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 35

At the onset of the impeachment discussion, I'll admit, I just brushed it aside as partisan politics.

Then one day I was on the phone with a relative who was very hopeful that Trump will be impeached and removed from office. She's a pro-Hillary anti-Trumper.

My reply to her was "He only has one year left in office. How much damage can he do in his last year". I was assuming he's going to lose in 2020.
She replied "Plenty of damage."

I answered "The more damage he does, the less likely he'll be re-elected."

At that point I began paying more attention the the impeachment discussion.

Then one day I was driving in my car listening to NPR and the topic of "censure" came up. I listened to the NPR discussion, thought about it, and came to the conclusion that Censure might be a good compromise.

The word "Impeachment" fires up Trump's base. And many who voted for Trump in 2016, and would not likely vote to re-elect him, see this impeachment as partisan politics. So, Censure seemed to me, to be a logical compromise - a slap on the wrist with a public humiliation. Then, let's move on and vote him out of office eleven months from now.

It didn't come as a big surprise to me when I read that Tulsi Gabbard made a Proposal to the House for Censure of the President:

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard Calls on House to Censure President for Putting Personal Political Gain Over National Interest

https://gabbard.house.gov/news/press-releases/rep-tulsi-gabbard-calls-house-censure-president-puttin...

Good ol' Tulsi - agrees with me (not the other way around) on Censure .

Tulsi, the rational thinker trying to reach a compromise and to stem some of the polarization in this country. Kudos to her.

Later Tulsi voted "Present" on the Impeachment.

I was not surprised there, either.

Yet the Pro-Hillary Tulsi-haters viewed this as a betrayal to the Democratic Party. She refused to walk in lock-step. That's Tulsi. A critical, independent thinker:

The Hawaii Democrat told supporters of her presidential campaign that contrary to what critics say, her vote sent a clear and concise message about how she feels about the “polluted” political environment.

“Here’s the deal,” she told her 762,000 Twitter followers Thursday. “Politics should not be a zero-sum game, but tragically that’s exactly what it’s become and it’s polluted the whole nature of our politics.

impeachment jurors voters.jpg

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Tulsi Gabbard slams Speaker Pelosi over impeachment delay

Message 13 of 35

I can finally agree with something Fishslayer said. I'm sure her constituents care what she says, but nobody else does. She's nothing more than one congresswoman whom Fox Propaganda (along with AOC), is trying to turn into a national figure.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 35

I think her constituents care. They voted for her. I'm ok with others who care little about what she says or believes,  as long as she isn't being "silenced". I wish she had kick Behars butt on the view. I know... I'm a meanie. 

@CriticalThinking wrote:

The only people who care what Tulsi Gabbard says are those who are addicted to Fox. I'm LOL.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Tulsi Gabbard slams Speaker Pelosi over impeachment delay

Message 15 of 35

The only people who care what Tulsi Gabbard says are those who are addicted to Fox. I'm LOL.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 35

I'm here to be enlightened by you or put ignorance

@john258 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

Did not we see a report that Tulsi was close to the Russians. Could she be working for one of the Russian Cos. now trying to reelect Trump?  This could be the same sort of thing Jill S did in 2016.

OMG... do you really believe that BS? Talk about the Jamestown kool aid! Spit it out... quick!

Thanks for proving what I said about the far right enablers true as it is proven fact. Face book just took down some of their nonsense and the main Russian Co. is located in Cypress. Suggest you go learn what is going on.

and what pray tell does that have to do with calling Tulsi Gabbard a Russsian asset? 

Try learning the full sbject.

on full display. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 35

Jill Stein funded by the Russians?

Did not we see a report that Tulsi was close to the Russians?

Could she be working for one of the Russian Cos. now trying to reelect Trump? 

This could be the same sort of thing Jill S did in 2016?

All of which are unproven. Until you can prove it I'll file this under "Fiction." Slander.

And what is this "Cos." you're talking about.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 35

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

Did not we see a report that Tulsi was close to the Russians. Could she be working for one of the Russian Cos. now trying to reelect Trump?  This could be the same sort of thing Jill S did in 2016.

OMG... do you really believe that BS? Talk about the Jamestown kool aid! Spit it out... quick!

Thanks for proving what I said about the far right enablers true as it is proven fact. Face book just took down some of their nonsense and the main Russian Co. is located in Cypress. Suggest you go learn what is going on.

and what pray tell does that have to do with calling Tulsi Gabbard a Russsian asset? 

Try learning the full sbject.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 35

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Just like AOC, most people couldn't care less what either one of them says or thinks. The only people who take them seriously are those who are addicted to the FOX propaganda network.

You are suggesting that FOX addicts take AOC seriously? That's a leg slapper. She is purely a source of entertainment.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 35

@john258 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors