Science is honing in on better ways to treat chronic pain. Read about it in this AARP series.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Tulsi Gabbard eviscerates Trump as 'Saudi Arabia's EXPLETIVE '

Message 1 of 3

@alferdpacker wrote:

First at Helsinki he was obviously Putin's **bleep**...

Now he's obviously the Saudi Prince's **bleep**...

A political prostitute for sale for money...

and other considerations...

salt-journalist-acid-heat-1-ebc.jpeg

Yeah it wouldn't be Right to put Trumps Realtionship with Kim in this same Category 

I Do Beleive Trump when he says he is actually in LOVE with Kim............................this same thing happened to me with a few Vietnamese although they were Woman .......................this stuff with Putin and Bin Salman is something - Way Way Kooky...................... Different................................

Kissing in a tree.png

Source - mick studer

( " If I do not believe as you believe, it proves that you do not believe as I believe, and this is all that it proves. Sam Adams )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Re: Tulsi Gabbard eviscerates Trump as 'Saudi Arabia's EXPLETIVE '

Message 2 of 3

First at Helsinki he was obviously Putin's **bleep**...

Now he's obviously the Saudi Prince's **bleep**...

A political prostitute for sale for money...

and other considerations...

salt-journalist-acid-heat-1-ebc.jpeg

Gottfried von Berlichingen said it 500 years ago - now it is entirely appropriate and deserved for tRump...
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Tulsi Gabbard eviscerates Trump as 'Saudi Arabia's EXPLETIVE '

Message 3 of 3

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard eviscerates Trump as 'Saudi Arabia's Little EXPLETIVE

"Hey @realdonaldtrump: being Saudi Arabia’s - Expletive - is not 'America First,'" the Hawaii Democrat tweeted.

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard on Wednesday slammed President Donald Trump as "Saudi Arabia's EXPLETIVE" in the latest scathing criticism of the commander-in-chief's extraordinary statement this week to stand by the country's rulers despite the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

The Hawaii Democratic congresswoman made the remarks in a brief and blistering tweet Wednesday afternoon.

"Hey @realdonaldtrump: being Saudi Arabia's EXPLETIVE is not 'America First,'" wrote Gabbard, a 37-year-old Iraq War veteran who at various points has been considered a rising star in her party.

The tweet was in apparent reference to Trump's exclamation point-filled formal presidential statement Tuesday that his administration would take no actions against Saudi Arabia's rulers regarding the Khashoggi killing — despite NBC News and other reports last week that the CIA concluded that Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman ordered Khashoggi's killing.

Source - https://tinyurl.com/yc2x84bm

( " If I do not believe as you believe, it proves that you do not believe as I believe, and this is all that it proves. Sam Adams )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies