Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly

Re: Tulsi Gabbard Confronts "The View"

Message 1 of 19

219-Nicholas-Bayerle-Id-rather-do-what-I-know-is-right-and-fail-than-do-what-I-already-know-is-wrong-and-succeed.jpg

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 19

This sounds a lot like Trump - 'Say something bad about me and I will sue'

If Gabbard cannot tolerate negative comments about her she needs to get out of politics.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I don't know, but it sounds like she's trying to draw out Hillary. The View attacked Tulsi then invited her on their show. Tulsi won't let Hillary "hit, then hide.". Besides, I heard Tulsi got a bump up in donations since the Hillary attacks. She also just qualified for the next debate.

At first I thought Hillary made those unfounded claims against Tulsi because she was seeking headlines while she and her daughter were on their paid-book-tour. She wanted to remind everyone "I'm still here" and help sell more books to her fans.

But the trashing of Tulsi might go deeper than that, from what I heard.

Why is Hillary Clinton Attacking Tulsi Gabbard?

1) Hillary goes after anyone she thinks made her lose the election - including Tulsi.

2) Tulsi resigned from the DNC and endorsed Bernie Sanders.

3) Hillary kept a hard-line policy against Russia even when Obama tried to build relations and find common ground with Russia. While Obama tried a "reset" policy, Hillary was the biggest deterrent. (Obama's biggest mistake might have been hiring Hillary Clinton as Sec'y of State)

4) Putin sees Hillary as a regime change candidate thus feels threatened. He believes Hillary wants to "take him down".

5) Kamala Harris's sister Maya was one of three senior policy advisors to lead the development of an agenda for Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign. In the 2020 election Hillary gave her resourses to Kamala Harris.

6) Hillary opened up her donor's list to Kamala.

7) Kamala also inherits Hillary's foreign policy team, in particular Michele Flournoy who is on the board of Center for a New American Security (CNAS) - a think tank largely funded by the military industrial complex. Some of its funders include Northrop Grumman, Boeing, Ratheon and Lockeed Martin - compainies that thrive on getting government contracts. CNAS promotes regime change pre-emptive war.
The think-tank was founded in 2007. Their goal was to keep the Bush Administrations foreign policies going under future presidents. CNAS promotes war and supports maintaining troops in other countries, like Afghanistan and Iraq. Hillary relied on the think-tank for her policy ideas while Sec'y of State and as a 2016 presidential candidate.

😎 Kamala Harris becomes Hillary's top choice candidate.

9) Whatever hopes Hillary had of Kamala becoming president were dashed when Tulsi attacked Kamala in the second debate.

Right after the debate Kamala dismissed Tulsi as a "low tier candidate". Kamala never recovered from that night. Now they're both "low tier candidates". This infuriated Hillary.

10) Tulsi was already spreading the message of peace and ending our foreign policy as we know it which Hillary supports and was largely responsible for.

11) Hillary responds by smearing Tulsi and calling her a Russian asset.

tulsi kamala debate 1.jpg

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 19

@gordyfl wrote:

Tulsi Gabbard Lawyers Demand Retraction of Clinton's 'Defamation'

Lawyers representing Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii) on Monday called on Hillary Clinton to retract her comments alleging that the 2020 hopeful was a favorite candidate of the Russians, accusing the 2016 Democratic nominee of defamation.

"Your statement is defamatory, and we demand that you retract it immediately," Gabbard's lawyer wrote in a letter, demanding that Clinton "immediately" verbally retract the comments, in addition to posting the retraction on Twitter.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/469843-gabbard-lawyers-demand-retraction-of-clintons-defamatio...

This sounds a lot like Trump - 'Say something bad about me and I will sue'

If Gabbard cannot tolerate negative comments about her she needs to get out of politics.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 19

Tulsi Gabbard Lawyers Demand Retraction of Clinton's 'Defamation'

Lawyers representing Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii) on Monday called on Hillary Clinton to retract her comments alleging that the 2020 hopeful was a favorite candidate of the Russians, accusing the 2016 Democratic nominee of defamation.

"Your statement is defamatory, and we demand that you retract it immediately," Gabbard's lawyer wrote in a letter, demanding that Clinton "immediately" verbally retract the comments, in addition to posting the retraction on Twitter.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/469843-gabbard-lawyers-demand-retraction-of-clintons-defamatio...

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 19

Don't recall either Clinton being the President who lied us into our two endless Wars, so not sure why Ms Gabbard is accusing Hillary of PROMOTING wars. As SECSTATE Hillary followed Obama Administration policy to MINIMIZE our military engagement.

That's not how I remember it. Obama was reluctant to get too involved in Libya. Hillary helped push Obama. She was pushed by her friend Sydney Blumenthal. Blumenthal, who worked for the Clinton Foundation (and got paid well) had business interests in Libya. He or his friend, or both. Funny thing, he was not part of the Obama Administration. Obama didn't want him in his administration.

Libya was supposed to be a big money maker for Blumenthal and his friend, who, I think was connected with the CIA. In the end anarchy broke out in Libya and they never made the money they were planning.

Remember the many emails he sent Hillary? People were wondering how he got his hands on classified material. Then people were wondering if his emails were even credible. 

As I remember, he advised Hillary to go on camera right after victory in Libya. He said something like "If you're home or in your driveway, make sure to go before the camera get credit for Libya." That probably came from one of the Wikileaks emails.

Then there was Hillary's video "We came. We saw. He died." (Laughter).

I think Gates, maybe it was Patraeus, I can't recall, who also tried to persuade Obama. 

Tulsi's right. Hillary shares much of the blame for the chaos in Libya.

Then came Benghazi.

I never followed the Benghazi case. It didn't really interest me. I looked at it as normal blowback when you topple a government.

Then there was the real culprit of the Libya overthrow -- Sarkozy of France.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 19

@GailL1 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

As SECSTATE Hillary followed Obama Administration policy to MINIMIZE our military engagement - she was there when we decided to NOT invade Syria and instead negotiate the disposal of their chemical and biological weapons, and served 4 years while we negotiated with Iran to give up their nuclear weapons program.

Are you kiddin' me - How short is your memory?

The Atlantic 08/10/2014 - Hillary Clinton: 'Failure' to Help Syrian Rebels Led to the Rise of ISIS  

Well, his (President Obama)former secretary of state, Hillary Rodham Clinton, isn’t buying it. In an interview with me earlier this week, she used her sharpest language yet to describe the "failure" that resulted from the decision to keep the U.S. on the sidelines during the first phase of the Syrian uprising.  A reasonable position to help the Syrian Rebels.....that opportunity comes along once in a lifetime.  If I recall correctly, the electorate had absolutely no desire at all to go to war in Syria.....smart folks can disagree....doesn't occur much in the present day administration.....bye bye.....

USNews 06/17/2016 - Diplomats’ Dissent Over Syria Widens Policy Split Between Obama and Clinton 

There hasn't been much political daylight between President Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, the Democrats' presumptive choice to succeed him, and for good reason: As a former member of his cabinet, she can help cement his legacy, while he gives her the "halo effect" of a second-term president with a 51 percent approval rating.

Except when it comes to the deadly Rubik's Cube of a war in Syria, where Clinton has argued for more intervention but Obama, backed by the Pentagon, is not willing to enter what he sees as a military quagmire.  Shame on Obama trusting the Russians to acquire the stock pile of chemical weapons from Syria.....

MORE at Both Links ~  INDEED!!!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 19

@GailL1 wrote:

@gordyfl wrote:

Did you notice which presidential candidates came to Tulsi's defense?......and who did not?

Even the "Other" ( Party ) presidential candidate stood up for her - Who are you suggesting?  The other candidate that supports Russia?  Maybe he's in on it......wouldn't be such a shock.  What was HRC thinking????  HRC doesn't have a history of making wild accusations from what I recall.  Worth taking note and paying attention.  I note others didn'r rush to her defense as well.....she's kind of over-playing the air force card she dealt herself....good for her though, I honor her.  But HRC isn't a spring chicken either.....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 19

@Olderscout66 wrote:

As SECSTATE Hillary followed Obama Administration policy to MINIMIZE our military engagement - she was there when we decided to NOT invade Syria and instead negotiate the disposal of their chemical and biological weapons, and served 4 years while we negotiated with Iran to give up their nuclear weapons program.

Are you kiddin' me - How short is your memory?

The Atlantic 08/10/2014 - Hillary Clinton: 'Failure' to Help Syrian Rebels Led to the Rise of ISIS  

Well, his (President Obama)former secretary of state, Hillary Rodham Clinton, isn’t buying it. In an interview with me earlier this week, she used her sharpest language yet to describe the "failure" that resulted from the decision to keep the U.S. on the sidelines during the first phase of the Syrian uprising.

USNews 06/17/2016 - Diplomats’ Dissent Over Syria Widens Policy Split Between Obama and Clinton 

There hasn't been much political daylight between President Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, the Democrats' presumptive choice to succeed him, and for good reason: As a former member of his cabinet, she can help cement his legacy, while he gives her the "halo effect" of a second-term president with a 51 percent approval rating.

Except when it comes to the deadly Rubik's Cube of a war in Syria, where Clinton has argued for more intervention but Obama, backed by the Pentagon, is not willing to enter what he sees as a military quagmire.

MORE at Both Links ~

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 19

@gordyfl wrote:

Did you notice which presidential candidates came to Tulsi's defense?......and who did not?

Even the "Other" ( Party ) presidential candidate stood up for her - What was HRC thinking????

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 19

Don't recall either Clinton being the President who lied us into our two endless Wars, so not sure why Ms Gabbard is accusing Hillary of PROMOTING wars. As SECSTATE Hillary followed Obama Administration policy to MINIMIZE our military engagement - she was there when we decided to NOT invade Syria and instead negotiate the disposal of their chemical and biological weapons, and served 4 years while we negotiated with Iran to give up their nuclear weapons program.

But the important thing is for Democrats to NOT attack each other, especially not attacking a successful "new Democratic face" in the House who wants us OUT of jrbush's endless wars.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Pen Pal Safety

Take pen pal safety precautions.
Learn more.

Top Authors