Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Trumps says Lester Holt Tape Faked

Message 1 of 14

Great points Phyllis. His cult members are so incredibly foolish, they will believe this absurd comment. However, when the Mueller team introduces this tape as evidence, the jury will see and hear what Trump actually said. 

But for his cult members, Trump knows he can deny it and incredibly, they will believe him. That's why they're members of his  cult, living in an alternate reality.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trumps says Lester Holt Tape Faked

Message 2 of 14

@Olderscout66 wrote:

There's another tape showing Trump admitting the reason he attacks the mdeia is "so no one will believe them..." THAT is his objective -make his base immune to facts so he could "shoot someone on 5th Avenue and they'd still support him"

Next he'll claim his accountants lied on the tax returns that establish his Russia connection and use of his office for self-enrichment.

Those living in the real world have long known what you say is true, Scout. It is only the delusional and crazed base who either refuses or is incapable of seeing reality that truly think that the press has it out for trump when all they are doing is reporting the actions of a lunatic.

trump is a sick, sick man and continues to drag the uneducated and easily manipulated down into his dark abyss, while destroying our country.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 14

There's another tape showing Trump admitting the reason he attacks the mdeia is "so no one will believe them..." THAT is his objective -make his base immune to facts so he could "shoot someone on 5th Avenue and they'd still support him"

Next he'll claim his accountants lied on the tax returns that establish his Russia connection and use of his office for self-enrichment.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 14

@rk9152 wrote:

Make the big lie. Keep it simple. Keep saying it, and eventually people will believe it.

It is not truth that matters but victory.

I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few.

If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor; if you like your healthcare plan you can keep your healthcare plan.

In a World with Free Will (and Republicans writing laws) the above is
True, but your doctor or health care provider does NOT have to keep YOU.

The language of PPACA had NOTHING to require or even encourage doctors and providers to drop anybody, but REPUBLICANS would not permit language that would prevent it.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 14

@oceanedge2 wrote:

Adolph Hitler quotes

Make the big lie. Keep it simple. Keep saying it, and eventually people will believe it.

Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, and assassination. This is the future of war.

Generals think war should be waged like the tourneys of the Middle Ages. I have no use for knights; I need revolutionaries.

I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature.

Humanitarianism is the expression of stupidity and cowardice.

I'm the object of criticism around the world, but I think that since I am being discussed, I am on the right track.  Kim Jong Il

@oceanedge2

Wonder if the cultists will see their deranged hero in these ramblings. 

Remember when the HYENA floated the idea it wasn’t really him on the Acess Hollywood tapes! ?Now he throws out the wingnut idea that NBC “fudged” his interview with Holt. 

It is only a matter of time before the fools who defend him start posting about how the “fake news” fudged his interview.

trump is the personification of the ideals of Hitler and Un, two crazed and ruthless dictators quoted here.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 14

If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor; if you like your healthcare plan you can keep your healthcare plan.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 14

@oceanedge2 wrote:

Adolph Hitler quotes

Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, and assassination. This is the future of war.

Generals think war should be waged like the tourneys of the Middle Ages. I have no use for knights; I need revolutionaries.

I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature.

Humanitarianism is the expression of stupidity and cowardice.

I'm the object of criticism around the world, but I think that since I am being discussed, I am on the right track.  Kim Jong Il

I suppose that's why Trump kept a copy of "My New Order" a collection of speeches by Adolf Hitler by his bedside so he could read it every night.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 14

@mickstuder

Unbelievable:

Trying to look into a person because of constant lying I finally found a reason that seemed to always stick in my mind, or someone who always talks down about other people:

They just want TO MAKE THEMSELVES FEEL BIGGER AND BETTER THAN THE PERSON THEY ARE LYING/TALKING ABOUT.

Really bad when it's a President of any Country, esp. our Country.

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 14

@Jmitch6511

What you described is classic projection. 

Whatever you are doing, say that the other person is doing it (although they are not)...must make them feel better about themselves? Or make up some irrational support of trump. 

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 14

"

So just when you thought you've heard it all - Trump said today that the Video Interview he did with Lester Holt over 15 months ago where he admitted he fired Comey because of Russia 

He Said Today - NBC - Faked it all"

Maybe it's just sinking in that it was not smart to admit to obstructing justice on national tv?

Kudos
Views