Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trumps Shows Just What an Idiot He Is AGAIN!!!

Message 1 of 27

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

The donald supporters are quite ignorant many things and the one here is quite a doozy - they are essentially saying that the Friday Night debacle was about protesting the removal of a civil war reminder - but there was no permit.

They then claim that a permit is an invite only affair.     

The radical left seems unable to read. They make up something, assign it to someone they want to fight with, and then call the other people "ignorant".

I'll try to make it simple - when there is a permit, the people holding the permit and only the people holding the permit are legally allowed to do the march, demonstration, whatever. WRONG!  It's consistent with your posts to post something as fact and provide absolutely no references to support your "supposed fact"  A permit is for a march and does NOT say who can march and who cannot.  Your comment is false.  Is it a lie?  Are you intentionally providing misinformation?  It's inaccurate.

Secondly, the applicants did NOT follow the direction of the police, per the police chief, so they were in violation of the terms of the permit.

And that would be the job of the police to deal with - not the leftwing brownshirts.

The permit stated it was for protesting the removal of the statues, yet there was no protest against the removal of the statue.

So, the "radical right" is again distorting facts.  Why is that, "rk"?  To defend, once again, hate groups.  Very telling....

No distorting. The inability to understand the law is quite telling.

I would tend to agree that a permit allows people to march. However, I do not believe it grants authority to attack or obstruct. 

It really all comes down to that. As such, those "defending" are defending Constitutional rights and the rule of law - not the particular groups or people.

Yet you didn't defend Milo against Breibart.  Why was that?

I do not recall that being a topic.

You're the one whing about freedom of speech, but not then.  Very hypocritical.

Do try to follow. My objections are to denial of free speech by violence and intimidation.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 27

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

For a chief executive, he's a **bleep**!  He say's the Alt-Left didn't have a permit.  Counter demonstrators do NOT need a permit....they share a permit with the other permit holder.

Can you cite statute on that? Sounds like a ***bleep*** statement.

Why?  You'll just ignore it.  Look for yourself....you may actually remember it.  BTW, it's not statute.  Do you know why your group didn't have a permit Friday night?

As I suspected - no statute, just another ***bleep**** statement.

No one suggested there was a statute, "rk", you made it up.....just as we suspected.  Fact is, counter-protesters aren't required to have a permit.  It's amazing how often some Conservatives here spew out garbage as if it's fact and have absolutely no idea what your talking about.....just like Rush and trump.  Anything to sound as if you know what your talking about.  I'd guess this is why there are rarely, if any, links to actual facts/references in your posts.  Ya think?

If you claim to know that there is no statute regarding rally permits in Charlottesville, I'll yield to your vast experience in the area and use the word "law". Now, under the "law" of Charlottesville, can you state that the brownshirts were covered and cite wording of the "law" making it so??

You can do your own Google search rk, it's far easier than whing to others.

Now, watch this video and you'll see what a fraud you and Rush are.....

See if thesee folks make you feel proud to be a white American male......

Vice in Charlottesville

After watching this, try and convince yourself the Alt-Right was there to protest the moving of a statue.  WHAT A FRAUD!!!

I am quite certain that the video was not presented as part of the permit request so is pointless. Now, about the local stature you claimed to know something about - it seems like you are playing the old - "make a wild claim and when challenged, tell the other person to look it up".

Two more points - 1) Rush??? 2) Why do you insist on offensively associating me with the Kluxers?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 27

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

The donald supporters are quite ignorant many things and the one here is quite a doozy - they are essentially saying that the Friday Night debacle was about protesting the removal of a civil war reminder - but there was no permit.

The radical left seems unable to read. They make up something, assign it to someone they want to fight with, and then call the other people "ignorant".

I'll try to make it simple - when there is a permit, the people holding the permit and only the people holding the permit are legally allowed to do the march, demonstration, whatever. WRONG!  It's consistent with your posts to post something as fact and provide absolutely no references to support your "supposed fact"  A permit is for a march and does NOT say who can march and who cannot.  Your comment is false.  Is it a lie?  Are you intentionally providing misinformation?  It's inaccurate.

Secondly, the applicants did NOT follow the direction of the police, per the police chief, so they were in violation of the terms of the permit.

And that would be the job of the police to deal with - not the leftwing brownshirts.

The permit stated it was for protesting the removal of the statues, yet there was no protest against the removal of the statue.

So, the "radical right" is again distorting facts.  Why is that, "rk"?  To defend, once again, hate groups.  Very telling....

I would tend to agree that a permit allows people to march. However, I do not believe it grants authority to attack or obstruct. 

It really all comes down to that. As such, those "defending" are defending Constitutional rights and the rule of law - not the particular groups or people.

You're the one whing about freedom of speech, but not then.  Very hypocritical.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 27

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

For a chief executive, he's a **bleep**!  He say's the Alt-Left didn't have a permit.  Counter demonstrators do NOT need a permit....they share a permit with the other permit holder.

Why?  You'll just ignore it.  Look for yourself....you may actually remember it.  BTW, it's not statute.  Do you know why your group didn't have a permit Friday night?

No one suggested there was a statute, "rk", you made it up.....just as we suspected.  Fact is, counter-protesters aren't required to have a permit.  It's amazing how often some Conservatives here spew out garbage as if it's fact and have absolutely no idea what your talking about.....just like Rush and trump.  Anything to sound as if you know what your talking about.  I'd guess this is why there are rarely, if any, links to actual facts/references in your posts.  Ya think?

If you claim to know that there is no statute regarding rally permits in Charlottesville, I'll yield to your vast experience in the area and use the word "law". Now, under the "law" of Charlottesville, can you state that the brownshirts were covered and cite wording of the "law" making it so??

You can do your own Google search rk, it's far easier than whing to others.

Now, watch this video and you'll see what a fraud you and Rush are.....

See if thesee folks make you feel proud to be a white American male......

Vice in Charlottesville

After watching this, try and convince yourself the Alt-Right was there to protest the moving of a statue.  WHAT A FRAUD!!!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Trumps Shows Just What an Idiot He Is AGAIN!!!

Message 5 of 27

Former CIA Director Brennan:

Just watched your interview with Senator Blumenthal when you mentioned that you lost all four of your grandparents to the unspeakable evil of Nazism. I just want to extend my sympathies not only for their deaths but also to you and your family and countless others for the pain inflicted today by the despicable words of Donald Trump. Mr. Trump's words, and the beliefs they reflect, are a national disgrace, and all Americans of conscience need to repudiate his ugly and dangerous comments. If allowed to continue along this senseless path, Mr. Trump will do lasting harm to American society and to our standing in the world. By his words and his actions, Mr. Trump is putting our national security and our collective futures at grave risk."

John Brennan
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 27

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 27

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

And, if possible, do it on your own without reference to Mssrs. Trump and Limbaugh - I do not think they were involved in the writing of such "law".

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 27

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 27

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 27

@afisher wrote:

I'll try to make it simple - when there is a permit, the people holding the permit and only the people holding the permit are legally allowed to do the march, demonstration, whatever. If at any point they are not operating legally, it is the job of law enforcement to deal with - not the armed, masked brownshirts of the left.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Call-in Event: Coronavirus: Maintaining Your Well-Being

Ask experts about the coronavirus, learn how to protect yourself, stay connected and cope with stress and anxiety brought on by the pandemic. Join AARP for a special call-in event April 9, at 1:00 pm (EDT).

You can participate by calling toll-free 1-855-274-9507.

Learn more about the event on our Tele-Town Hall page.

Top Authors