Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trumps Past Attacks About Those Bombed Today

Message 11 of 24

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

TRUMP THE CHUMP'S rhetoric is going to get someone killed one day.

Oh wait, a WASHINGTON POST reporter is dead.

Too late!!!!!

Yet, the more suggestive, violent rhetoric from your buddies will not?? Ask Scalice or Paul for example.

I live very close to Rand Paul,. He and his neighbor had a long history, Rand picked at him, he retorted. It went on for years. Rand is a smart hind end little snot. You obviously know nothing about the reality surrounding all of it.

How much more insane stuff does trump have to be connected to for trump cult members to wake the heck up? Now Rush Limblah has come out on national TV saying that the Democrats sent the pipe bombs to people to rile up the Democratic base and get the vote out. I guess you buy into that alternate reality also?

Typical liberal mentality. Okay to seriously injure a supposed “lil snot”. If i were you, I’d high tail it out of Dodge, if you have those type of voiolent neighbors. Sadly, I know a lot of big snot dem neighbors, do I bring physical harm to them or their families.

How bout Bernie Sanders campaign worker. Was Steve Scalice a “lil snot” who deserved a bullet deliverd by Bernie’s worker.

If politicians use of fiery words justify violence, conservatives better hunker down.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 24

@fangoh45 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

Too late!!!!!

Yet, the more suggestive, violent rhetoric from your buddies will not?? Ask Scalice or Paul for example.

I live very close to Rand Paul,. He and his neighbor had a long history, Rand picked at him, he retorted. It went on for years. Rand is a smart hind end little snot. You obviously know nothing about the reality surrounding all of it.

How much more insane stuff does trump have to be connected to for trump cult members to wake the heck up? Now Rush Limblah has come out on national TV saying that the Democrats sent the pipe bombs to people to rile up the Democratic base and get the vote out. I guess you buy into that alternate reality also?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 24

@nctarheel wrote:

Too late!!!!!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 24

@mickstuder wrote:

Maxine Waters Received a BOMB in the Mail Today - Here are just a Few of the Things Trump Has Said About - Maxine Waters

Maxine Waters.png

Maxine Waters 1.png

OK, so where’s the problem?

Based on her words and actions, He’s dead on, with  Maxy.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 24

nctarheel:  TRUMP THE CHUMP'S rhetoric is going to get someone killed one day.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 24

@rk9152 wrote:

mick - you seems to have another nice conversation with yourself going on here. If I may, let's consider the possibilities:

1. And extremely inept nut job who thinks he can get packages to those folks that way.

2. An "October surprise".

I don't know. But since you seem to think you do - better get to law enforcement ASAP.

President Donald Trump slammed former Attorney General Eric Holder - warning that Holder and other Democrats had “better be careful.”

“He better be careful what he’s wishing for,” Trump said during a Fox News’ “Fox & Friends” interview.

President Donald Trump warned Rep. Maxine Waters on Monday to “be careful what you wish for” and attacked her intelligence

“Congresswoman Maxine Waters, an extraordinarily low IQ person, has become, together with Nancy Pelosi, the Face of the Democrat Party,”  Be careful what you wish for Max!”

Trump praises GOP congressman who assaulted reporter: 'Any guy that can do a body slam — he's my guy.'

Source - https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-greg-gianforte-journalist-body-s...

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 24

mick - you seems to have another nice conversation with yourself going on here. If I may, let's consider the possibilities:

1. And extremely inept nut job who thinks he can get packages to those folks that way.

2. An "October surprise".

I don't know. But since you seem to think you do - better get to law enforcement ASAP.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 24

In a statement Wednesday, CNN Worldwide President Jeff Zucker said that Trump and members of the administration “should understand that their words matter.”

imo dTrump knows his words matter.  He is the least surprised at these attacks.  Pleased people are paying attention to who gives him the most angst.  His maga guys, they got this for him.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 24

All The Targets In This Week’s Mail Attacks Have Been Trump’s Worst Enemies

Suspicious packages and pipe bombs have been mailed to several of the president’s favorite punching bags.

Explosive devices and suspicious packages are showing up at the homes and offices of top Democrats, the people who fund them and the press that covers them. Most, if not all, of them have made their way to people and organizations that President Donald Trump despises.

Trump has repeatedly called his followers to violence against the people and organizations that were victimized this week. There were no confirmed motives or suspects by Wednesday afternoon. But his violent rhetoric over the past two years has led one of his biggest enemies, CNN, to ascribe some blame for the attacks to the president.

In a statement Wednesday, CNN Worldwide President Jeff Zucker said that Trump and members of the administration “should understand that their words matter.”

“There is a total and complete lack of understanding at the White House about the seriousness of their continued attacks on the media,” Zucker said. “The President, and especially the White House Press Secretary, should understand their words matter. Thus far, they have shown no comprehension of that.”

House and Senate Democratic leaders Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer issued even stronger statements, connecting Trump’s rhetoric to the neo-Nazi violence in Charlottesville, Virginia, last year, as well as to violence against protesters at his rallies and more.

Trump on Bombs.png

Source - https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/mail-attacks-trump-rhetoric_us_5bd09d8ce4b0d38b587f12e2

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 24

Too late!!!!!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs