Views

Re: Trumps Past Attacks About Those Bombed Today

Message 1 of 24

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

mick - you seems to have another nice conversation with yourself going on here. If I may, let's consider the possibilities:

1. And extremely inept nut job who thinks he can get packages to those folks that way.

2. An "October surprise".

I don't know. But since you seem to think you do - better get to law enforcement ASAP.

President Donald Trump slammed former Attorney General Eric Holder - warning that Holder and other Democrats had “better be careful.”

“He better be careful what he’s wishing for,” Trump said during a Fox News’ “Fox & Friends” interview.

President Donald Trump warned Rep. Maxine Waters on Monday to “be careful what you wish for” and attacked her intelligence

“Congresswoman Maxine Waters, an extraordinarily low IQ person, has become, together with Nancy Pelosi, the Face of the Democrat Party,”  Be careful what you wish for Max!”

Trump praises GOP congressman who assaulted reporter: 'Any guy that can do a body slam — he's my guy.'

Source - https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-greg-gianforte-journalist-body-s...

I saw nothing in there about a bomb. If you have some proof as to who did it, you really should report it to the authorities.

Bombing and political bad-mouthing are two different things.

Political - Bad Mouthing - That Includes Specific Threats of Violence against Specific Individuals Groups & Organizations by the President of the USA -

Right Before Those Specific Individuals Groups & Organizations are sent Bombs - is not two different things

It's Trump making a threat and those threats being carried out - whether the actions following the Threats are Bombs Shooting Poisoning - or unsuccessful is irrelevant!

With Trump - We have a Clear Pattern of Threats against Specific Groups & Individuals.................now those threats have been acted upon & he's continuing these same threats today - sending a clear message to the attackers that it's OK

In Trumps Rallys - he never Chants Lock Her Up himself - He Criticizes Clinton and then he makes a well-anticipated pregnant pause and waits for the Automotrons in the Crowd to process the Signal 

Much like a Comedian uses the same Pause to elicit a response of laughter or boos from their Crowds

Trumps Intents is Clear

And the Violent Response he's been counting on has materialized and the fact that he's continuing the same behavior should be evidence enough of his true intent

Needless to say, I agree with none of your mind reading and conspiracy theories. As an example - "Lock her up" has a particular meaning and a particular history totally disconnected from any "Blow them up" theory you seem to have.

But getting to basics - do you think the bombs came from some inept klutz unable to make one go "bang"?

Inept Klutz ..................... Well I hadn't thought of it that way - but now that you mention it - sure - I guess it's possible that Trump could havre mailed those packages...................I mean he has attacked each one of the Bomb Recipients - Multiple Times in the Past

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 24

@fangoh45 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

TRUMP THE CHUMP'S rhetoric is going to get someone killed one day.

Oh wait, a WASHINGTON POST reporter is dead.

Too late!!!!!

Yet, the more suggestive, violent rhetoric from your buddies will not?? Ask Scalice or Paul for example.

I live very close to Rand Paul,. He and his neighbor had a long history, Rand picked at him, he retorted. It went on for years. Rand is a smart hind end little snot. You obviously know nothing about the reality surrounding all of it.

How much more insane stuff does trump have to be connected to for trump cult members to wake the heck up? Now Rush Limblah has come out on national TV saying that the Democrats sent the pipe bombs to people to rile up the Democratic base and get the vote out. I guess you buy into that alternate reality also?

Typical liberal mentality. Okay to seriously injure a supposed “lil snot”. If i were you, I’d high tail it out of Dodge, if you have those type of voiolent neighbors. Sadly, I know a lot of big snot dem neighbors, do I bring physical harm to them or their families.

How bout Bernie Sanders campaign worker. Was Steve Scalice a “lil snot” who deserved a bullet deliverd by Bernie’s worker.

If politicians use of fiery words justify violence, conservatives better hunker down.

Typical radical right mentality. I did not say that Paul's neighbor should not have suffered the consequences of his actions, I did not say it was "okay". His actions weren't politically based, it was over other long going disputes about how Rand ignored  many of the rules in his gated neighborhood and as Rand's next door neighbor, he suffered the brunt of it.  Rand would taunt the guy regularly, yes he is a little snot.

"Conservatives" aren't the ones that just had pipe bombs delivered to them.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 24
@mickstuder,

On Sunday morning, Donald Trump retweeted a short gif video that's edited to show him hitting a golf ball that then knocks over former presidential opponent Hillary Clinton in the next frame. Responders, many of whom were unamused by the retweet, have since pointed out that while it may have been motivated as an attempt at humor and a reference to one of Trump's most frequent hobbies, golf, there's very little comedy to be found in any suggestion of physical violence.

Sure a real, educated, proper President always goes out golfs, then tweets about hitting someone, esp another Government Official in the head. He has no manners whatsoever to even be called President, any other name BUT President. It's a title to him, not his job as The President of the USA.

Just a Title, one he has disgraced in soooooooooooooooooooo many ways.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 24

“There is a total and complete lack of understanding at the White House about the seriousness of their continued attacks on the media,” Zucker said. “The President, and especially the White House Press Secretary, should understand their words matter. Thus far, they have shown no comprehension of that.”

And the very next day he Blamed the Entire Bombing on The Media.  He may not have sent them, but his words sure DID ENCOURAGE IT.     IMO  

It does seem a coincidence every bomb  went to someone The Orange Face had REALLY  negative things to say about. them. Does this air head not realize all the things he says and does are on TV or on some tape some where so he CAN'T say it's FAKE NEWS, when the dirt comes out of his puckered lips under his Orange Hair, and white eyes? 

Why do Republicans not believe what damaging words he says, when they come right out of HIS MOUTH? I hope we can hear the words, yup  I got beat, I was such a negative, lying, dirtball it caught up to me. 

I often wonder how the heck his family, educated as they are, not deaf, or blind think, "What the H******    is he saying or doing now?"  If it were my Dad being so hateful, and not acting in a Presidental  manner, I'd hate to show my face. BUT, I guess when Daddy has M O N E Y it just doesn't MATTER IT ALL. Maybe Melania can treat him like the child he is, and teach him about cyber bulling, he is the Greatest at That.

Gosh, M O N E Y  really does talk. 

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 24

Published 4 hours ago

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/national-international/Mail-Bombs-Biden-De-Niro-Clinton-FBI-Obama-Fl...

Some Suspected Mail Bombs Were Not Capable of Exploding, Others Yet to Be Analyzed, Officials Say

The news comes after investigators said the devices appeared poorly made and that it was unclear if they were hoaxes or simply cases of bad construction.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 24

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

mick - you seems to have another nice conversation with yourself going on here. If I may, let's consider the possibilities:

1. And extremely inept nut job who thinks he can get packages to those folks that way.

I don't know. But since you seem to think you do - better get to law enforcement ASAP.

President Donald Trump slammed former Attorney General Eric Holder - warning that Holder and other Democrats had “better be careful.”

“He better be careful what he’s wishing for,” Trump said during a Fox News’ “Fox & Friends” interview.

President Donald Trump warned Rep. Maxine Waters on Monday to “be careful what you wish for” and attacked her intelligence

“Congresswoman Maxine Waters, an extraordinarily low IQ person, has become, together with Nancy Pelosi, the Face of the Democrat Party,”  Be careful what you wish for Max!”

Trump praises GOP congressman who assaulted reporter: 'Any guy that can do a body slam — he's my guy.'

Source - https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-greg-gianforte-journalist-body-s...

I saw nothing in there about a bomb. If you have some proof as to who did it, you really should report it to the authorities.

Political - Bad Mouthing - That Includes Specific Threats of Violence against Specific Individuals Groups & Organizations by the President of the USA -

Right Before Those Specific Individuals Groups & Organizations are sent Bombs - is not two different things

It's Trump making a threat and those threats being carried out - whether the actions following the Threats are Bombs Shooting Poisoning - or unsuccessful is irrelevant!

With Trump - We have a Clear Pattern of Threats against Specific Groups & Individuals.................now those threats have been acted upon & he's continuing these same threats today - sending a clear message to the attackers that it's OK

In Trumps Rallys - he never Chants Lock Her Up himself - He Criticizes Clinton and then he makes a well-anticipated pregnant pause and waits for the Automotrons in the Crowd to process the Signal 

Much like a Comedian uses the same Pause to elicit a response of laughter or boos from their Crowds

Trumps Intents is Clear

And the Violent Response he's been counting on has materialized and the fact that he's continuing the same behavior should be evidence enough of his true intent

Needless to say, I agree with none of your mind reading and conspiracy theories. As an example - "Lock her up" has a particular meaning and a particular history totally disconnected from any "Blow them up" theory you seem to have.

But getting to basics - do you think the bombs came from some inept klutz unable to make one go "bang"?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 24

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Trumps Intents is Clear

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 24

@gruffstuff wrote:

Trumps Past Attacks About Those Bombed Today

Blow them up!  Blow them up! Blow them up!

Not really all that different then death trains and gas chambers.

Except you will never hear Nazis cira 1930s / 1940s chanting 

GAS THE JEWS !

At one of the Hitler rallies.

What does that mean? Do you think the President actually said "Blow them up"??

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 24

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 24

Trumps Past Attacks About Those Bombed Today

Blow them up!  Blow them up! Blow them up!

Not really all that different then death trains and gas chambers.

Except you will never hear Nazis cira 1930s / 1940s chanting 

GAS THE JEWS !

At one of the Hitler rallies.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements