Have questions about your Medicare options? AARP's Medicare Resource Center can help.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trumps New Acting Attorney General - Scam Artist

Message 41 of 47

@rk9152 wrote:

Well, Mr. Bronstein, it is a new world there in DC. We no longer have only the standard career politicians, we now have businessmen running things. In those circumstances, you will find people who were on the "advisory board' of companies that do get tied up in court. Grow up and live with it - that is the courts/corporation relationship in the US.

Sounds as though you approve of corruption and Fascism.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 47

Trump loves swamp creatures, he just keeps appointing more and more of them.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 47

Well, Mr. Bronstein, it is a new world there in DC. We no longer have only the standard career politicians, we now have businessmen running things. In those circumstances, you will find people who were on the "advisory board' of companies that do get tied up in court. Grow up and live with it - that is the courts/corporation relationship in the US.

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 47

Suffice it to say,  birds of a feather.......

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 47

@mickstuder wrote:

Trumps New Acting Attorney General - is a Scam Artist - just like Trump

(CNN)Matthew Whitaker, the acting US attorney general, was on the advisory board of a Florida company that was shut down by the Federal Trade Commission and served with a $26 million judgment earlier this year for what court documents called "a scam that has bilked thousands of consumers out of millions of dollars."

Whitaker was so involved in the company he sent a threatening email to a disgruntled customer, which was filed in the case by the FTC. In it, Whitaker accuses a customer of "blackmail or extortion" because the customer had threatened to complain to the Better Business Bureau.

"I am a former United States Attorney for the Southern District of Iowa," the email says. "I am assuming you understand that there could be serious civil and criminal consequences for you" if the customer filed a complaint, Whitaker wrote, adding, "Understand that we take threats like this quite seriously."

The customer responded that Whitaker was "party (to) a scam."

It is only natural that Der Trumper would turn to someone deeply committed to defrauding the public as his chief law enforcement officer. He THOUGHT Sesson's strong history with the KKK would make him a perfectr choice, but what lil donny considered minimum acceptable performance - using the DOJ to protect the Toad-POTUS- was too great a breach of the public trust even for a barely reformed Kluxer, so he's gone and another mindless stooge is in his place.

Give this much to Der Trumper - he understands the 25th Amendment so he knows having a Cabnet who gleefully recites Die Vereidigung der Republicans auf donny Trump is essential to his staying out of jail until 2021.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 47

Watch Trumps New Acting AG Matthew Whitaker in Videos Hawking Bogus Products

Video - https://cvp1.cdn.turner.com/xslo/cvp/assets/video/blank.mp4

( " If I do not believe as you believe, it proves that you do not believe as I believe, and this is all that it proves. Sam Adams )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Trumps New Acting Attorney General - Scam Artist

Message 47 of 47

Trumps New Acting Attorney General - is a Scam Artist - just like Trump

(CNN)Matthew Whitaker, the acting US attorney general, was on the advisory board of a Florida company that was shut down by the Federal Trade Commission and served with a $26 million judgment earlier this year for what court documents called "a scam that has bilked thousands of consumers out of millions of dollars."

Whitaker was so involved in the company he sent a threatening email to a disgruntled customer, which was filed in the case by the FTC. In it, Whitaker accuses a customer of "blackmail or extortion" because the customer had threatened to complain to the Better Business Bureau.

"I am a former United States Attorney for the Southern District of Iowa," the email says. "I am assuming you understand that there could be serious civil and criminal consequences for you" if the customer filed a complaint, Whitaker wrote, adding, "Understand that we take threats like this quite seriously."

The customer responded that Whitaker was "party (to) a scam."

( " If I do not believe as you believe, it proves that you do not believe as I believe, and this is all that it proves. Sam Adams )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies