AARP and the photographers of Magnum Photos look at older people living in new ways around the world in A New Age.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trumps - March Madness

Message 1 of 4

@umbarch64wrote:

Too bad the brackets show up so small on the post, some people will not take the time or risk exposing themselves to potential viruses by following the link.  

I trust you and everyone else here have noticed 'the donald' is now back in full campaign mode, bringing the traveling medicine show into your very own living room.  

His services as POTUS are lost to the Nation for the entire time he is involved blowing up his own balloon....and his ego.  That does cut down on the opportunity he and his ilk have to do other real damage while the Nation's and the World's attention is fixed on the updated version of the 'Apprentice' played out before them.  No doubt 'the donald' will keep close track of his 'ratings'.   

That is NOT what any POTUS was elected to do....not even a little bit.  In this case, it's not even HIS election coming up in November. But it does begin the process for 2020 and set the tone.......again at the Nation's expense. When will we have had enough of this and stop this nonsense?  A question to answer to yourself, not to me.  Part of this travesty can be addressed in November.  You know it and I know it, what remains is to do it.

The loss of his services is a good thing in some respects, because the time available to create real damage is cut down.  The divisive damage he creates in the United States and throughout the world with this unconscionable behavior is absolutely intolerable.  I see no need to elaborate...it's all been said before. 

Wanna see it?  Watch the media.  Take notice of the rhetoric, look at the faces and signs carefully arrayed behind this charlatan and calculate for yourself what it is he intends to accomplish.  'The donald' has tagged the media as "fake"..."the enemy of the people" anytime they report 'facts' that conflict with his version of reality, so he says.  Sadly, it's not just him that does it.....

It's gonna get worse!  IF you and I and every other person remaining rational in this side-show atmosphere don't do everything we can legally do to stop it it will inevitably get worse yet. 

November is the first real opportunity I can see to do that.  In the meantime, this charlatan will continue to violate virtually every ethical standard that exists in pursuit of absolute power.  Wait for it....here it comes!   

"Too bad the brackets show up so small on the post, some people will not take the time or risk exposing themselves to potential viruses by following the link"

Click the Image and then Hover the Pointer in the Top Right in the Grey/Black Header Click the two Arrows To Enlarge....................makes it plenty Bigly

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

@umbarch64wrote:

Too bad the brackets show up so small on the post, some people will not take the time or risk exposing themselves to potential viruses by following the link.  

I trust you and everyone else here have noticed 'the donald' is now back in full campaign mode, bringing the traveling medicine show into your very own living room.  

His services as POTUS are lost to the Nation for the entire time he is involved blowing up his own balloon....and his ego.  That does cut down on the opportunity he and his ilk have to do other real damage while the Nation's and the World's attention is fixated on the updated version of the 'Apprentice' is played out before them.  No doubt 'the donald' will keep close track of his 'ratings'.   

That is NOT what any POTUS was elected to do....not even a little bit.  In this case, it's not even HIS election coming up in November. But it does begin the process for 2020 and set the tone.......again at the Nation's expense. When will we have had enough of this and stop this nonsense?  A question to answer to yourself, not to me.

The loss of his services is a good thing in some respects, because the time available to create real damage is cut down.  The divisive damage he creates in the United States and throughout the world with this unconscionable behavior is absolutely intolerable.  I see no need to elaborate...it's all been said before. 

Wanna see it?  Watch the media.  Take notice of the rhetoric, look at the faces and signs carefully arrayed behind this charlatan and calculate for yourself what it is he intends to accomplish.  'The donald' has tagged the media is tagged as "fake"..."the enemy of the people", so he says.   

It's gonna get worse!  IF you and I and every other person remaining rational in this side-show atmosphere don't do everything we can legally do to stop it it will inevitably get worse yet. 

November is the first real opportunity I can see to do that.  In the meantime, this charlatan will continue to violate virtually every ethical standard that exists in pursuit of absolute power.  Wait for it....here it comes!   

Yep, every opportunity to speak to a crowd trump is in "Campaign mode". He just used bad names in reference to many Dem candidates and sitting elected member of Congress. He said how boring the media coverage would have been if Hillary, or another Dem candidate had been elected. Trump mocked how boring "acting presidential" would be, and got another jab in with his "fake news" slogan.  He's on a roll

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

His services as POTUS are lost to the Nation for the entire time he is involved blowing up his own balloon....and his ego.  That does cut down on the opportunity he and his ilk have to do other real damage while the Nation's and the World's attention is fixed on the updated version of the 'Apprentice' played out before them.  No doubt 'the donald' will keep close track of his 'ratings'.   

That is NOT what any POTUS was elected to do....not even a little bit.  In this case, it's not even HIS election coming up in November. But it does begin the process for 2020 and set the tone.......again at the Nation's expense. When will we have had enough of this and stop this nonsense?  A question to answer to yourself, not to me.  Part of this travesty can be addressed in November.  You know it and I know it, what remains is to do it.

Wanna see it?  Watch the media.  Take notice of the rhetoric, look at the faces and signs carefully arrayed behind this charlatan and calculate for yourself what it is he intends to accomplish.  'The donald' has tagged the media as "fake"..."the enemy of the people" anytime they report 'facts' that conflict with his version of reality, so he says.  Sadly, it's not just him that does it.....

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Trumps - March Madness

Message 4 of 4

Trump Madness .png

Source - https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/03/11/trump-madness-bracket-217340

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors