From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Reply
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
122
Views

Re: Trumps Kentucky Leadership

122 Views
Message 1 of 30

@MIseker wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

 




As I said - America's First Spook had many resources he could - and did call upon  to cover it up - he didn't know of or approve of it when it happened - but it did  happen - and George Herbert Walkert Bush did successfully cover it up. 

American yokels buy the lie that it didn't happen to this very day...


You still haven't answered proving your allegation but instead is going off on other things.  What you have posted about his comment has been substantiated, but you still are dancing around your allegations about your comments about your original post.

 

I would believe that we could accept that your allegations about GHW Bush in the White House as just another of your unsubstantiated posts about many things.  Even Snopes doesn't have anything on your 'wild parties' in the White House. 

 

Time to return to the topic or let it fade away.



That would be nice. Please do comment on the topic. It would seem right wingers have become the party of perverts, and their supporter enablers.

 


Of course the off-topic post about GHW Bush was posted by one of the liberals here.  Where is your indignation about that?  Clean up your own side of the spectrum before going after others.

 

It is your topic so why didn't you go after him for his off-topic remarks?

 

I would believe that the Democrats have their share of deviates also. 

 

Have a good afternoon.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
122
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
128
Views

Re: Trumps Kentucky Leadership

128 Views
Message 2 of 30

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

 




As I said - America's First Spook had many resources he could - and did call upon  to cover it up - he didn't know of or approve of it when it happened - but it did  happen - and George Herbert Walkert Bush did successfully cover it up. 

American yokels buy the lie that it didn't happen to this very day...


You still haven't answered proving your allegation but instead is going off on other things.  What you have posted about his comment has been substantiated, but you still are dancing around your allegations about your comments about your original post.

 

I would believe that we could accept that your allegations about GHW Bush in the White House as just another of your unsubstantiated posts about many things.  Even Snopes doesn't have anything on your 'wild parties' in the White House. 

 

Time to return to the topic or let it fade away.



That would be nice. Please do comment on the topic. It would seem right wingers have become the party of perverts, and their supporter enablers.

 

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
128
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
166
Views

Re: Trumps Kentucky Leadership

166 Views
Message 3 of 30

@MIseker wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:


Got anything to comment about this, a member of the Party you seem to be supporting now?

 

https://gritpost.com/trump-campaign-chair-trafficking/


I was questioning Alferd's allegations about the GHW Bush White House, not a 'look over here' happening in Kentucky.  Alferd took the this thread completely off-topic with unsubstantiated allegations and now you have jumped in attempting to cover it up.

 

 

 An out and out refusal to talk about the topic? That's like saying you dont care what the guidelines are.

 


 


Direct your post to the one who made a complete off-topic post that I have questioned.  It had nothing to do with the topic.  Of course you take the partisan route.

 

Have a good day

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
166
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
174
Views

Re: Trumps Kentucky Leadership

174 Views
Message 4 of 30

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:


Got anything to comment about this, a member of the Party you seem to be supporting now?

 

https://gritpost.com/trump-campaign-chair-trafficking/


I was questioning Alferd's allegations about the GHW Bush White House, not a 'look over here' happening in Kentucky.  Alferd took the this thread completely off-topic with unsubstantiated allegations and now you have jumped in attempting to cover it up.

 

 

 An out and out refusal to talk about the topic? That's like saying you dont care what the guidelines are.

 


 

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
174
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
182
Views

Re: Trumps Kentucky Leadership

182 Views
Message 5 of 30

@TxGrandpa2- do enjoy the trump supporting weak end.

 

 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
182
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
185
Views

Re: Trumps Kentucky Leadership

185 Views
Message 6 of 30

@alferdpacker wrote:

 




As I said - America's First Spook had many resources he could - and did call upon  to cover it up - he didn't know of or approve of it when it happened - but it did  happen - and George Herbert Walkert Bush did successfully cover it up. 

American yokels buy the lie that it didn't happen to this very day...


You still haven't answered proving your allegation but instead is going off on other things.  What you have posted about his comment has been substantiated, but you still are dancing around your allegations about your comments about your original post.

 

I would believe that we could accept that your allegations about GHW Bush in the White House as just another of your unsubstantiated posts about many things.  Even Snopes doesn't have anything on your 'wild parties' in the White House. 

 

Time to return to the topic or let it fade away.


Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
185
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
189
Views

Re: Trumps Kentucky Leadership

189 Views
Message 7 of 30


@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:



You have documentation to this sensational information? 


Given the content of some posts you have made over the years regarding what you've alleged is true and what's not true -


In other words none of what you posted was true, but you made everything up about the GHW Bush White House, along with a good many of your other posts.  You should remember that I attempt to source my posts. 

 

Have a good weekend Alferd.



As I said - America's First Spook had many resources he could - and did call upon  to cover it up - he didn't know of or approve of it when it happened - but it did  happen - and George Herbert Walkert Bush did successfully cover it up. 

American yokels buy the lie that it didn't happen to this very day...

That's not the only thing he was involved in.

Manuel Noriega, the drug lord said to some of his fellow South American drug lords that had the cooperation of the American Vice President - and it's not a coincidence that later, his son George was seen flying around in a plane that once belonged to an American drug smuggler who disagreed with GHW and others, and was murdered "by persons unknown"...

George Herbert Walker Bush said : "Sarah, if the American people ever find out what we have done, they would chase us down the street and lynch us." That is a famous 1992 quote by George Herbert Walker Bush to Sarah McLendon, a Texas journalist who Bush had known for years and who was the grand dame of the White House press corps at the time. McLendon had asked Bush: "What will the people do if they ever find out the truth about Iraq-gate and Iran contra?"

 

Often the truth surfaces long after the person it is about is in the grave...

 

Do enjoy the trump supporting weak end...

 

 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
189
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
198
Views

Re: Trumps Kentucky Leadership

198 Views
Message 8 of 30

@ChasKy53 wrote:


Got anything to comment about this, a member of the Party you seem to be supporting now?

 

https://gritpost.com/trump-campaign-chair-trafficking/


I was questioning Alferd's allegations about the GHW Bush White House, not a 'look over here' happening in Kentucky.  Alferd took the this thread completely off-topic with unsubstantiated allegations and now you have jumped in attempting to cover it up.

 

 

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
198
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
208
Views

Re: Trumps Kentucky Leadership

208 Views
Message 9 of 30

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:



Take it off-topic, make it about other posters, and then exit. You have a good weekend too.


Just had to jump in didin't you.  So you condone the accusations that the poster made and when questioned can't back up?  Your fellow traveler was the one who took this off topic with false allegations that he apparently can't backup.  Then you accuse me of taking it off topic?

 

Can you prove Alferd's allegations?


Got anything to comment about this, a member of the Party you seem to be supporting now?

 

https://gritpost.com/trump-campaign-chair-trafficking/


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
208
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
215
Views

Re: Trumps Kentucky Leadership

215 Views
Message 10 of 30

@ChasKy53 wrote:



Take it off-topic, make it about other posters, and then exit. You have a good weekend too.


Just had to jump in didin't you.  So you condone the accusations that the poster made and when questioned can't back up?  Your fellow traveler was the one who took this off topic with false allegations that he apparently can't backup.  Then you accuse me of taking it off topic?

 

Can you prove Alferd's allegations?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
215
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!


close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors