With an AARP membership, there’s always more to discover! Check out your member benefits.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trumps Just Insane - what else is there to say!

Message 11 of 23

Alferd wrote-Nope - here's the reality that trump cultists deny...As usual  phony post--Here is something real----51499546_10215960289774738_583879878810533888_o.jpg

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 23

@easyed598 wrote:

Can`t argue with sucess. Trump keeps winning and the Trump haters are the ones going insane!   Keep making America Great President Trump!

Nope - here's the reality that trump cultists deny...

218781_600.jpg

The Rose Garden Speech was a very effective commercial for the 25th Amendment...

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 23

Mickstuder,

My sincerest thanks for your post of the Trump sing to myself speech today. I did watch the nonsense, however, I missed the  high lights. Yes I mised him sing. I cannot tell a lie. But, thanks to you and your factual video post, I could enjoy this priceless moment in history.

Nancy 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 23

@easyed598 wrote:

Can`t argue with sucess. Trump keeps winning and the Trump haters are the ones going insane!   Keep making America Great President Trump!

Trump on Emergency power.png

Source - https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/02/15/subvert-constitution-trumps-remarks-obamas-executiv...

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 23

Did you hear him - Singing - his Ban Song this AM at the Whitehouse?

I would like to have seen the faces of those witnessing that aboration ("a lapse in control of one's mental faculties").  He is barely coherent as it is but when he started singing, I wanted so badly to see his security team forcefully remove him from the podium.  Scary insane.  Either Mueller or the 25th Amendment need to take him out.

It was shocking to watch and listen to how completely unorganized and scattered his brain is.  Pure, evil, insane chaos.  This just can't continue.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Trumps Just Insane - what else is there to say!

Message 16 of 23

PanJ, here's a perfect example of what Trump's Base is thnking.

"Can`t argue with sucess. Trump keeps winning and the Trump haters are the ones going insane!   Keep making America Great President Trump!"

That illustrates the fact they live in an alternate reality where the truth is irrelevant.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 23

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 23

CriticalThinking:  I think a better question is what are members of Trump's Base thinking? 

Probably thinking what a genius Trump is. They say love is blind, but this is ridiculous.

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 23

"And we will make Mexico pay for the wall."...."they will pay thru these new trade deals"....oh, so now he will proclaim a state of emergency because darn it, Mexico is not paying!!!

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Trumps Just Insane - what else is there to say!

Message 20 of 23

PanJ said, "I'm trying to imagine what leaders around the world are thinking as they watch this freakshow."

I can tell her what they're thinking, read the first three words of the thread title.

I think a better question is what are members of Trump's Base thinking? 

Kudos
Views