Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trumps Insanity In his Own Words - last 24 Hrs

Message 1 of 5
Dear Gods, help us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

Thank you for your posts .😍😍😍the tweets.  I am so proud to be an American. But not in this day and at my age... Nancy 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5
@ mickstuder

There is actually so much crap on The Donald it would take up TOO MUCH space to put it on 1 thread. If you did, we would get bored and not read it.

Everytime he wants something he always throws in the WALL, the little boy on the play ground cries, " I want my wall," and we are going to pay for NOT Mexico folks, get real on that one.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump threatened Sunday to push the government into a shutdown ahead of the coming spending deadline in September if Congress does not fund his border wall and change the nation's immigration laws.

"I would be willing to 'shut down' government if the Democrats do not give us the votes for Border Security, which includes the Wall! Must get rid of Lottery, Catch & Release etc. and finally go to system of Immigration based on MERIT! We need great people coming into our Country!" Trump tweeted.

Trump's Twitter threat introduced a fresh wild card for congressional negotiators to deal with as the remaining legislative days tick down before government funding runs out -- an explosive prospect for both parties with just 100 days until the midterm elections.
Trump has previously floated the possibility of a government shutdown over border security and immigration, and on Sunday he made his threat explicit, saying he would do so unless Congress funds his proposed wall, which he promised Mexico would pay for, and puts in place his preferred immigration policies.

In May, Trump suggested "closing up the country for a while" if he did not get his wall.
"They don't want the wall," Trump said. "But we're going to get the wall, even if we have to think about closing up the country for a while."

Sunday's shutdown threat from Trump also echoed a remark he made in February when he said "I'd love to see a shutdown" if the government did not agree to address immigration.

Congress ultimately passed a spending bill in March that funded the government through September. Trump threatened at the time to veto the spending agreement, but eventually signed the bill while expressing his displeasure with Congress.

"I said to Congress, I will never sign another bill like this again," Trump said in March.

A shutdown over Trump's wall at the September deadline would mark the third lapse in appropriations this year, following a shutdown in January as Democrats battled with the Trump administration and congressional Republicans on protections for "Dreamers" as well as a brief shutdown when Republican Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky blocked a spending vote.

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Trumps Insanity In his Own Words - last 24 Hrs

Message 5 of 5

Trump Insane.png

Trump Insane 1.png

Trump Insane 2.png

Trump Insane 3.png

Source -  https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?lang=en

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors