Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trumps Extraordinary Comments About Hurricane

Message 11 of 12
@mickstuder

Oh LORD, he is brain dead.

I can't think of anything else to say about I have NO Compassion whatsoever from Orange Face.

He embarrasses the entire Country!!
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Trumps Extraordinary Comments About Hurricane

Message 12 of 12

1. This is, of course, the hurricane that, according to Trump, was "one of the wettest we’ve ever seen, from the standpoint of water."

2. "At least you got a nice boat out of the deal."

Nice Boat.png

3. "How is Lake Norman doing? I love that area. I can’t tell you why, but I love that area."

During a briefing with North Carolina officials, Trump asked about his golf course.

4. "Washington is with you," Trump said. Then, oddly, he continued in the third person:

"Trump is with you."

5. “I think the most exciting part is going to be that rebuild, because we're going to have a lot of rebuilding. I flew over, and there's a lot of damage."

6. In New Bern — a North Carolina city hit hard by the storm — Trump helped distribute meals to people in need. As he handed takeout boxes to one driver, cameras picked up his farewell.

"Have a good time!"

Source - https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/claudiakoerner/heres-all-of-the-awkward-things-trump-said-while...

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.