Trumps Extraordinary Comments About Hurricane

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trumps Extraordinary Comments About Hurricane

Message 1 of 12

Thank you everyone who posted here regarding Trump's comments about the water from Hurricane Florence. I have met some great volunteers who survived hurricane Katrina. When I show them these post they just laugh and laugh about Trump.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 12

@Panjandrum wrote:

mickstuder: 1. This is, of course, the hurricane that, according to Trump, was "one of the wettest we’ve ever seen, from the standpoint of water."

Come on mick, give credit where it's due if his hurricane was wetter than anyone elses. I don't think any other president had wetter water in their hurricanes, so Trump finally beat them all at something.

OK OK

Apparently - According to Trumps Claim - Hurricane Florence had the

Strongest Tetrahedral Hydrogen Bonding

Of Any Hurricane in History

Source - http://nautil.us/issue/25/water/ingenious-richard-saykally

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 12

TIL:  in donald land, there are degrees of water wetness.      Those people voted for an absolute idiot and are now fearful that his ignorance is on display for the entire global community to read.    

Water is wetter in the US, huh?

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 12

@mickstuder wrote:

1. This is, of course, the hurricane that, according to Trump, was "one of the wettest we’ve ever seen, from the standpoint of water."

2. "At least you got a nice boat out of the deal."

Nice Boat.png

3. "How is Lake Norman doing? I love that area. I can’t tell you why, but I love that area."

During a briefing with North Carolina officials, Trump asked about his golf course.

4. "Washington is with you," Trump said. Then, oddly, he continued in the third person:

"Trump is with you."

5. “I think the most exciting part is going to be that rebuild, because we're going to have a lot of rebuilding. I flew over, and there's a lot of damage."

6. In New Bern — a North Carolina city hit hard by the storm — Trump helped distribute meals to people in need. As he handed takeout boxes to one driver, cameras picked up his farewell.

"Have a good time!"

Source - https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/claudiakoerner/heres-all-of-the-awkward-things-trump-said-while...

Got to be the dumbest man to EVER hold office - jrbush couldn't get to the end of a sentence without a script, but he could hold a short conversation. Der Trumper can't even make small talk without proving himself a total horse's keester. "at least you got a nice boat out of this????" "have a nice day"?????

That first one boggles the mind - HOW did somebody receive a nice boat from the Hurricane? Did it land on his house? Does Der Trumper think it's "finders keepers" when you go thru the wreckage?

Trump's an idiot gone senile - time for TFA!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 12

To rate trump for actions and words:

-throws paper towels

-you got a boat out of this

-would give myself an A+

-this is the wettest water 

On a scale of 1-10, I’d say about 

a minus infinity!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 12

Most North Carolinians I know only had ONE EXTRAORDINARY comment.

HAS HE LEFT YET????

For as long as he was here, he added RAW SEWAGE to the places he walked as he is full of......... I guess I can only say RAW SEWAGE without being bleeped.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 12

If Trump were to report, he'd tell it like he sees it........

"Yep, that hurricane had the wettest water and the biggliest and strongest wind and the most badliest damage that any hurricane ever did anywhere at anytime in the history of mankind ever even thought about having or being or was.......EVER!!!!!!"

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 12

mickstuder: 1. This is, of course, the hurricane that, according to Trump, was "one of the wettest we’ve ever seen, from the standpoint of water."

Come on mick, give credit where it's due if his hurricane was wetter than anyone elses. I don't think any other president had wetter water in their hurricanes, so Trump finally beat them all at something.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 12

@mickstuder wrote:

1. This is, of course, the hurricane that, according to Trump, was "one of the wettest we’ve ever seen, from the standpoint of water."

2. "At least you got a nice boat out of the deal."

Nice Boat.png

3. "How is Lake Norman doing? I love that area. I can’t tell you why, but I love that area."

During a briefing with North Carolina officials, Trump asked about his golf course.

4. "Washington is with you," Trump said. Then, oddly, he continued in the third person:

"Trump is with you."

5. “I think the most exciting part is going to be that rebuild, because we're going to have a lot of rebuilding. I flew over, and there's a lot of damage."

6. In New Bern — a North Carolina city hit hard by the storm — Trump helped distribute meals to people in need. As he handed takeout boxes to one driver, cameras picked up his farewell.

"Have a good time!"

Source - https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/claudiakoerner/heres-all-of-the-awkward-things-trump-said-while...

What you see here is a man who lacks any real empathy for or care or concern about other people.  He doesn't know how to emote and therefore should never be allowed to speak to humans without a prepared script! 

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 12

Have a Good Time, really after a hurricane. What a quote

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.