Tell Congress to stop Rx greed and cut prescription drug prices now! Here’s how.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trumps Cults Secret Army - Qanon

Message 11 of 32

@rk9152 wrote:

Well I see you two are continuing the conversation about.......something with a coupla meaningless asides added by others.

"Q" - I never heard of them. I make my decisions based on whether or not what I hear makes sense. Donald Trump for example, I heard his campaign agenda, agreed with it, voted for him, and continue to support his efforts to fulfill that agenda.

It is really as straight forward as that - no "Q", no "Russian agents", no "cult", no "secret army", n facebook, no instagram, no Amazon (although I do buy there), no Pizzagate, no kid show cartoon characters, no silly pictures - just my view of what our nation needs and wanting to see it done. The key - the "what" not the "how".

Well here is the thing.............................apparently you were either in the Bathroom or Asleep when all those other Millions of people also heard................

Donald Trumps campaign agenda, agreed with it, voted for him, and continue to support his efforts to fulfill that agenda.

Now I have No Doubt you are still waiting for those things You heard from Trumps Agenda like

1. Build a border wall and get Mexico to pay for it 

2. Renegotiate the Iran deal 

3. Repeal and REPLACE the Affordable Care Act 

4. Invest in American infrastructure 

The Rest of the Trump Cult are also still waiting patiently like a “Calm Before the Storm” for the things they heard and liked from Trumps Agenda like

A. Shutting Down the child sex-trafficking ring led (in part) by the satanic Democratic Party

B. Completing POTUS’s master plan to stage a countercoup against members of the deep state.

C. That Trump would tweet the word “small” on Small Business Saturday

D. Locking up Clinton and Obama who were corrupted by Putin (and are now actually under investigation by Mueller) because they’re obviously just evil, money-hungry globalists who’ll do anything for the highest bidder.

E. They know Trump has been only pretending to love Putin and/or be involved with Russia as a way to force a third party to investiga... these horrors — without drawing the attention of those evil Dems-who-must-not-be-named, of course — because he’s just that selfless of a leader.

F. “The Storm” — of arrests, political turmoil, and Republican vindication — is coming. Clinton, Obama, Podesta, Abedin, and even McCain are all either arrested and wearing secret police-issued ankle monitors, or just about to be indicted; that the Steele dossier is a total fabrication personally paid for by Clinton and Obama; and that the Las Vegas massacre was most definitely an inside job connected to the Saudi-Clinton cabal.

What is very apparent from the Photos of all those who are getting out from behind the Computer and off all the Online Forums and actually demonstrating their support for Trumps Agenda by attending all of Trumps Rallys in Person and holding up Placards signaling what agenda items Trump should complete next

What is very Apparent Ray - is that many of your Agenda Items seems to be taking a back-seat....................................to the more important ones the other Trump Cult Members heard and are apparently still hearing

Qanon 12.png

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 32

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Every now and then, someone uploads a comment to this forum which has me LOL, almost rolling on the floor with laughter. Here's a perfect example. 

"I make my decisions based on whether or not what I hear makes sense"

That was followed by, " Donald Trump for example, I heard his campaign agenda, agreed with it, voted for him, and continue to support his efforts to fulfill that agenda".  Sounds like the way any rational person uses his vote.

What in that earned you a phony laugh and 2 kudos?

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Trumps Cults Secret Army - Qanon

Message 13 of 32

Every now and then, someone uploads a comment to this forum which has me LOL, almost rolling on the floor with laughter. Here's a perfect example. 

"I make my decisions based on whether or not what I hear makes sense"

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 32

Well I see you two are continuing the conversation about.......something with a coupla meaningless asides added by others.

"Q" - I never heard of them. I make my decisions based on whether or not what I hear makes sense. Donald Trump for example, I heard his campaign agenda, agreed with it, voted for him, and continue to support his efforts to fulfill that agenda.

It is really as straight forward as that - no "Q", no "Russian agents", no "cult", no "secret army", n facebook, no instagram, no Amazon (although I do buy there), no Pizzagate, no kid show cartoon characters, no silly pictures - just my view of what our nation needs and wanting to see it done. The key - the "what" not the "how".

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 32

Qanon 11.png

There Can be No Mistaking the Two Symbols the Individuals Are Entertwined As One

Q - TRUMP

QAnon Is Even Blowing Conservative Media’s Minds

After a Trump rally this week, right-wing outlets can’t ignore the bizarre and growing conspiracy theory, but it may be too crazy even for them.

Juan Williams, the lone liberal co-host on Fox News chat show The Five, had a question.

Like people across the country after Donald Trump’s rally in Tampa, Florida, on Tuesday, he wanted to know what was going on with all the Trump supporters holding up “QAnon” signs and wearing “Q” shirts.

But on Fox News, talking about QAnon—the bizarre conspiracy theory catching on with Trump’s base—is always a tricky subject.

“Why are these people attracted to Trump?” Williams said.

“You get fringe people, because you have a wide net. That happens everywhere,” co-host Greg Gutfeld shot back. “You want to smear an entire group of people.”

Then co-host Dana Perino stepped in and quickly changed the subject.

Source - https://www.thedailybeast.com/qanon-is-even-blowing-conservative-medias-minds?ref=home

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 32

Just one more example of the kinds of things a Autocrat is willing to become associated with

Trump understands that just like @rk9152 - Few if any of his Cult Members are going to ask any questions or do any Independent research

Most Presidents and their Staffs and Supporters after seeing the appearance of a New & Very Strange Phenomenon - Complete with Unexplained Slogans on Placards showing up everywhere Trump is and becoming more & more closely associated with their Brand in the Mainstream Media Text Video and Still Photos would start asking Q.....estions

But not Trump or his band of Mobsters and Thugs.................

Hey look at who he's invited to the Party in the past - if Putin and his Spies like Maria Butina and now Q keep the focus on the Trump Spectacle - what else is important - certainly not increased costs to Consumers from Tariffs - increased costs to consumers from unexplained price gouging at Gas Stations - New Inexpensive Healthcare Plans that cost Americans money but provided absolutely no services when you need them

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 32

Quite amazing watching people willingly turn themselves into clownish fools for an internet troll.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 32

Don't try to absorb too much , just try justifying 4,200 falsehoods coming from the top. Truth matters - to some !!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 32

@rk9152 wrote:

You two seem to be having a nice conversation about......something.

I find it extremely odd/peculiar that you support a candidate - one who's every utterance or action you feel comfortable enough to support and vociferously defend on this forum with all kinds of Sarcastic Retorts at other members and the littany of Usual Trump Cult Talking Points Rhetoric & Hyperbole - but when it comes right down to it - you really appear to have very little actual knowledge or understanding about anything Trump does says supports condones or is involved in.....................

Here we have a Significant Block of the Trump Base who goes by the Acronym of Q on their T-Shirts and Placards - but for more formal occasions like on their Facebook Instagram and Twitter Feeds they use Qanon.

A group that is prominently located in the very Front & Rear rows at Trump Rallys right near & very close to the US President so obviously Trumps Private Goon Squads and the US Secret Service is aware of them and I'm assuming have discussed with Trump whether he wants them to be allowed near his space and on camera during his Perfomances .................

They frequently draw 100's of people to Trump Rallies and to their own Well Organized Demonstrations in Cities and Towns around the Country

If I was as Totally invested in a Single Politician as you are with Trump - I'd be interested in everyone associated with and who has significant influence with that person - especially organized Groups that have such a Big Audience Market and Following - Amazon.com sells thousands of Dollars a Month in Qanon Products

How do you feel about this Group and their Association and Influence on Trump?

BTW - this Organization is apprently a subdivision of the Group who organized the Armed Attack on a New York City Pizzaria looking for the Pedophile Sex Ring run by Hillary Clinton in the basement of the Pizza Joint - surely you remember that - it was called - Pizzagate

Again here they are just two nights ago with Trump and the GOP Candidate for Florida Governor - Q - right up there on Camera with both of them

Qanon 2.png

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 32

Which two?

Seeing two where there is only one is a delusional syndrome that's - well - not normal - might even cause one to vote for trump and support Putin's treasonous PupPetPotus...

Could it be end stage Merlot poisoning?

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views