Tell Congress to stop Rx greed and cut prescription drug prices now! Here’s how.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trumps Cults Secret Army - Qanon

Message 1 of 32

Well, Mick -  a handfull the other day. How about Ohio - anything there to get you all aquivery?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 32

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

It is pathetically amusing to listen to a ignobler, who may now currently reside in the State of FL, where this Q is taking to main stage.   Gee, even the head of a County GOP in Sunshine state was telling his folks to learn more about Q and their doctrine.     

Why is it that people who reside outside that State know more that they do about their own State?       This same Repub - names the Q for what it is when he states that he doesn't believe any of their conspiracty theories.    To say that a person does not believe the conspiracy theories means that they do exist...and ignobler is trying the same ole distraction when it is in their own State....wowser.

Hillsborough County GOP chairman Jim Waurishuk;  “You may have heard rumours about QAnon, also known as Q, who is a mysterious anonymous inside leaker of deep state activities and counter activities by President Trump,” - Yep, his tweet.    hmmmmm

It is more than possible that there is a poster (or more) here who believes the 'Q' bull feces and is embarrassed or ashamed to just admit it. Sometimes the defective wheel squeaks the loudest. (either that or perhaps just likes to argue) Just sayin' .......

You may be right - there are a few really obsessing over it. In the case of one, it reminds me of his/her/it's obsession over the alt-right awhile back.

And the originator's wheels are really squeaking loudly over Q with supportive squeaks coming regularly.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 32

@afisher wrote:

It is pathetically amusing to listen to a ignobler, who may now currently reside in the State of FL, where this Q is taking to main stage.   Gee, even the head of a County GOP in Sunshine state was telling his folks to learn more about Q and their doctrine.     

Why is it that people who reside outside that State know more that they do about their own State?       This same Repub - names the Q for what it is when he states that he doesn't believe any of their conspiracty theories.    To say that a person does not believe the conspiracy theories means that they do exist...and ignobler is trying the same ole distraction when it is in their own State....wowser.

Hillsborough County GOP chairman Jim Waurishuk;  “You may have heard rumours about QAnon, also known as Q, who is a mysterious anonymous inside leaker of deep state activities and counter activities by President Trump,” - Yep, his tweet.    hmmmmm

This ignobeler is willing to admit his ignorance as to this thing called Q. And since others are such long-term, well read experts on the issue he is anxious and willing to accept their knowledge as to what we are talking about. For example, there was a picture in today's paper of about a half dozen of self-proclaimed Qs. Is that their extent.

Also, this ignobleler is confused by the FL reference - aren't they supposed to by onliners. Now, this ignobler will admit to not being as versed in conspiracy theories as his advisers on the left - but does "online" not imply crossing State lines making physical location meaningless.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 32

@mickstuder wrote:

Ok Ok - I've posted multiple picture of your Cults association with the Qanon - I've posted multiple links with the information about what this subset of the Trrump Cult called Qanon claims to be all about.........................................

Again, the resentments send you off into never-never land. I have no "Cult association with Q". I never heard of them until you started your topics (btw - do they deserve two topics?).

I cannot make Trump talk about it on my dime because as you know he's stated multiple times how he feels and the Commands he's given you

Again - difficult to discuss since I have received no Commands from the President.

“Just remember: What you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what's happening,” Trump said.

“Just stick with us. Don’t believe the crap you see from these people — the fake news.”

A valid statement when made about the biased elements of MSM broadcast and print. Think of what your guys say about FOX.

All I can do is make one last attempt by providing you a link about the subject from Trump State TV

Again - off the deep end rather than rational discussion, There is no "Trump State TV".

Source - http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/03/what-is-qanon-conspiracy-theory-group-showing-up-to-trump...

All the quotes in my last post were from your fellow Trump Cult Members in Qanon - even one of the Greatest Trump Cult Members of all time is on board with Qanon - Rosey Barr

Once again your words lose value by invalid assumptions - I have no "fellow Trump Members".

Source - https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/8/1/17253444/qanon-trump-conspiracy-theory-reddit

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 32

@afisher wrote:

It is more than possible that there is a poster (or more) here who believes the 'Q' bull feces and is embarrassed or ashamed to just admit it. Sometimes the defective wheel squeaks the loudest. (either that or perhaps just likes to argue) Just sayin' .......

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 32

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 32

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Now I have No Doubt you are still waiting for those things You heard from Trumps Agenda like

1. Build a border wall and get Mexico to pay for it 

2. Renegotiate the Iran deal 

3. Repeal and REPLACE the Affordable Care Act 

4. Invest in American infrastructure 

Yep, I still like them,

The Rest of the Trump Cult are also still waiting patiently like a “Calm Before the Storm” for the things they heard and liked from Trumps Agenda like

A. Shutting Down the child sex-trafficking ring led (in part) by the satanic Democratic Party

Where did you get that? Illegals have been known to run such activities but Dems????

B. Completing POTUS’s master plan to stage a countercoup against members of the deep state.

I am not aware of any master plan but dealing with the Deep State seems like a good thing for America.

C. That Trump would tweet the word “small” on Small Business Saturday

I don't know what your complaint is here.

D. Locking up Clinton and Obama who were corrupted by Putin (and are now actually under investigation by Mueller) because they’re obviously just evil, money-hungry globalists who’ll do anything for the highest bidder.

I have no idea what you are whining about. Your little clips have no meaning (even when legible).

E. They know Trump has been only pretending to love Putin and/or be involved with Russia as a way to force a third party to investiga... these horrors — without drawing the attention of those evil Dems-who-must-not-be-named, of course — because he’s just that selfless of a leader.

I assume something has you ticked off in there but what is impossible to determine.

F. “The Storm” — of arrests, political turmoil, and Republican vindication — is coming. Clinton, Obama, Podesta, Abedin, and even McCain are all either arrested and wearing secret police-issued ankle monitors, or just about to be indicted; that the Steele dossier is a total fabrication personally paid for by Clinton and Obama; and that the Las Vegas massacre was most definitely an inside job connected to the Saudi-Clinton cabal.

Again - wild, mad ramblings. Ankle bracelets and Saudi-Clinton?????

What is very apparent from the Photos of all those who are getting out from behind the Computer and off all the Online Forums and actually demonstrating their support for Trumps Agenda by attending all of Trumps Rallys in Person and holding up Placards signaling what agenda items Trump should complete next

What is very Apparent Ray - is that many of your Agenda Items seems to be taking a back-seat....................................to the more important ones the other Trump Cult Members heard and are apparently still hearing

Qanon 12.png

It might be wise for you to settle down a bit, pick one thing to be unhappy about and fully discuss it rather than these trash bags full of resentments.

If nothing else, you have given some of the other very angry people something else to rant about. Hey, scout hasn't mentioned the Reagan tax cuts since you came up with Q.

Ok Ok - I've posted multiple picture of your Cults association with the Qanon - I've posted multiple links with the information about what this subset of the Trrump Cult called Qanon claims to be all about.........................................

I cannot make Trump talk about it on my dime because as you know he's stated multiple times how he feels and the Commands he's given you

“Just remember: What you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what's happening,” Trump said.

“Just stick with us. Don’t believe the crap you see from these people — the fake news.”

All I can do is make one last attempt by providing you a link about the subject from Trump State TV

Source - http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/03/what-is-qanon-conspiracy-theory-group-showing-up-to-trump...

All the quotes in my last post were from your fellow Trump Cult Members in Qanon - even one of the Greatest Trump Cult Members of all time is on board with Qanon - Rosey Barr

Source - https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/8/1/17253444/qanon-trump-conspiracy-theory-reddit

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 32

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Seems the secret to Der Trumper's election is there's a lot of crazy people who perfer to believe nonsense than deal with actual problems, and Der Trump is one of them.

The concept of "reality" is another casualty of Reagan killing the Fairness Doctrine that kept these slicktongued devils confined to soap boxes in the park.

There's no secret involved. The Rs offered a candidate, the Ds offered a candidate and Trump won.

Are you associating Reagan with the latest fad - Q?

As to people believing "nonsense" - yes, there are some who believe the nonsense of neoMarxism. Fortunately not enough to change the election results.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 32

Seems the secret to Der Trumper's election is there's a lot of crazy people who perfer to believe nonsense than deal with actual problems, and Der Trump is one of them.

The concept of "reality" is another casualty of Reagan killing the Fairness Doctrine that kept these slicktongued devils confined to soap boxes in the park.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 32

@mickstuder wrote:

Now I have No Doubt you are still waiting for those things You heard from Trumps Agenda like

1. Build a border wall and get Mexico to pay for it 

2. Renegotiate the Iran deal 

3. Repeal and REPLACE the Affordable Care Act 

4. Invest in American infrastructure 

Yep, I still like them,

The Rest of the Trump Cult are also still waiting patiently like a “Calm Before the Storm” for the things they heard and liked from Trumps Agenda like

A. Shutting Down the child sex-trafficking ring led (in part) by the satanic Democratic Party

Where did you get that? Illegals have been known to run such activities but Dems????

B. Completing POTUS’s master plan to stage a countercoup against members of the deep state.

I am not aware of any master plan but dealing with the Deep State seems like a good thing for America.

C. That Trump would tweet the word “small” on Small Business Saturday

I don't know what your complaint is here.

D. Locking up Clinton and Obama who were corrupted by Putin (and are now actually under investigation by Mueller) because they’re obviously just evil, money-hungry globalists who’ll do anything for the highest bidder.

I have no idea what you are whining about. Your little clips have no meaning (even when legible).

E. They know Trump has been only pretending to love Putin and/or be involved with Russia as a way to force a third party to investiga... these horrors — without drawing the attention of those evil Dems-who-must-not-be-named, of course — because he’s just that selfless of a leader.

I assume something has you ticked off in there but what is impossible to determine.

F. “The Storm” — of arrests, political turmoil, and Republican vindication — is coming. Clinton, Obama, Podesta, Abedin, and even McCain are all either arrested and wearing secret police-issued ankle monitors, or just about to be indicted; that the Steele dossier is a total fabrication personally paid for by Clinton and Obama; and that the Las Vegas massacre was most definitely an inside job connected to the Saudi-Clinton cabal.

Again - wild, mad ramblings. Ankle bracelets and Saudi-Clinton?????

What is very apparent from the Photos of all those who are getting out from behind the Computer and off all the Online Forums and actually demonstrating their support for Trumps Agenda by attending all of Trumps Rallys in Person and holding up Placards signaling what agenda items Trump should complete next

What is very Apparent Ray - is that many of your Agenda Items seems to be taking a back-seat....................................to the more important ones the other Trump Cult Members heard and are apparently still hearing

Qanon 12.png

It might be wise for you to settle down a bit, pick one thing to be unhappy about and fully discuss it rather than these trash bags full of resentments.

If nothing else, you have given some of the other very angry people something else to rant about. Hey, scout hasn't mentioned the Reagan tax cuts since you came up with Q.

Kudos
Views