There's always more to discover with an AARP membership! Check out your member benefits.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trumps Carolinas Publicity Stunt Contest

Message 1 of 11

Anderson Cooper tonight on CNN is blasting a tweet by Donald Trump who tweeted that Anderson Cooper was faking a picture of flood water from Hurricane Florence to make his father look bad when in fact it was a picture from tropical storm Ike from 2012

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 11

Please Please have Trump show respect and compassion to those suffering now in the wake of hurricane Florence. If Not keep Trump in DC  . Play the germ angle if necessary. He will make matters worse, as we have seen.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 11

oceanedge2,

Thanks so much for your post. I almost forget about the germ thing with Trump. New Jersey's last governor Christy, made that mistake too. There was a falling out between the two of them.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 11

Poor dear, I just don't know how he's going to get through the day.

Related image

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 11

Olderscout66,

I live in New Jersey, I am fully aware of the limitations, lies, bad business deals of Trump. We unfortunately had to deal with him for years and still do. Almost every weekend he comes to visit his golf course in New Jersey.  I just want Trump to think about others, especially now during this crisis.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 11

@n566192l wrote:

Stop the stunts, lies, send aid and supplies to the American people. No soap boxes, paper towels trowing, just  act like the President.

THAT would require powers and abilities far beyond those of lil donny trump.

STOP THE MADNESS

VOTE OUT THE NRAGOP IN NOVEMBER

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 11

I love that picture, he's still wearing the same red tie.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 11

Stop the stunts, lies, send aid and supplies to the American people. No soap boxes, paper towels trowing, just  act like the President.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 11

To include - how much everyone loves him and the great job he is doing to help them all.  Never before has a US president done so much to help so many, blah, blah, blah.

He's having another 2020 campaign rally tonight and it's certain he will elicit cheers and support for the sacrifices he will be making in order to visit the horrible, devastated American landscapes.  Everyone is anxiously waiting for his appearance.  An exercise in a mini second coming.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 11

Fist pumping. Throwing paper towels at people. Asking about the condition of the nearest golf course. Cruising the local McDonald's. Back to DC.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views