Honored Social Butterfly

Trumps Carolinas Publicity Stunt Contest

Fresh off his Debacle in Puerto Rico - you know - Trumps visit to the Carolinas is going to be very carefully choreographed

Especially, now that Fox Entertainment Guru - Bill Shine is WH Communications Director

This is going to be worthy of a Cecil B DeMille Production

I'm thinking they will have Trump strapped into a Swift Water Rescue Boat touring around like Washington crossing the Deleware while Trump checks his Cell Phone for the Latest Updates on his performance from Fox News

Trump Deleware.png

What's your best guess?

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Honored Social Butterfly

Poor dear, I just don't know how he's going to get through the day.

Related image

Recognized Social Butterfly

oceanedge2,

Thanks so much for your post. I almost forget about the germ thing with Trump. New Jersey's last governor Christy, made that mistake too. There was a falling out between the two of them.

Honored Social Butterfly

I love that picture, he's still wearing the same red tie.

Honored Social Butterfly

To include - how much everyone loves him and the great job he is doing to help them all.  Never before has a US president done so much to help so many, blah, blah, blah.

He's having another 2020 campaign rally tonight and it's certain he will elicit cheers and support for the sacrifices he will be making in order to visit the horrible, devastated American landscapes.  Everyone is anxiously waiting for his appearance.  An exercise in a mini second coming.

Stop the stunts, lies, send aid and supplies to the American people. No soap boxes, paper towels trowing, just  act like the President.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@n566192l wrote:

Stop the stunts, lies, send aid and supplies to the American people. No soap boxes, paper towels trowing, just  act like the President.

THAT would require powers and abilities far beyond those of lil donny trump.

STOP THE MADNESS

VOTE OUT THE NRAGOP IN NOVEMBER

Olderscout66,

I live in New Jersey, I am fully aware of the limitations, lies, bad business deals of Trump. We unfortunately had to deal with him for years and still do. Almost every weekend he comes to visit his golf course in New Jersey.  I just want Trump to think about others, especially now during this crisis.

0 Kudos

Please Please have Trump show respect and compassion to those suffering now in the wake of hurricane Florence. If Not keep Trump in DC  . Play the germ angle if necessary. He will make matters worse, as we have seen.

0 Kudos

Anderson Cooper tonight on CNN is blasting a tweet by Donald Trump who tweeted that Anderson Cooper was faking a picture of flood water from Hurricane Florence to make his father look bad when in fact it was a picture from tropical storm Ike from 2012

Esteemed Social Butterfly

Fist pumping. Throwing paper towels at people. Asking about the condition of the nearest golf course. Cruising the local McDonald's. Back to DC.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (13 pages of lies and growing)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png