Rethink your job search with the AARP job board. Find opportunities for experienced workers today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trumps And Trumps Cults Response To Mueller

Message 1 of 53

@rk9152 

Is there a presumption that CT was only referring to one person? I think that he was referencing many millions...hard to list everyone!

And for the alarms mentioned per the right...I think that the areas were already looked into or already investigated...no matter how trump tries to play those issues up and as he wishes to misrepresent them for his base. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 53

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Cult behavior almost always revolves around the following:

• The Cult Leader is never wrong
  • Members cannot disagree with the cult leader
  • They take criticism of their leader personally
  • They do whatever the cult leader tells them

You sure are good at finding definitions but not relating them to the people you want to attack nor in relating to the topic only to the one term that lights your fire ('trumps cults").

Treasonous tRump and his cultists are certainly well practiced at shamelessly lying...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 53

@williamb39198 wrote:

@CriticalThinking 

@ChasKy53 

CT, as always, well put and to the point of cult characteristics. They take denial

to a new level. And show themselves to be believers in bigotry, racism, and lack of Patriotism...then deny it!

And I certainly agree with Chas. I place a very large part of the blame on mitch and the little repubs in the Senate. They continually refuse to confront trump, so in effect they support trump and are a root cause of all the problems caused by trump over the last 2-1/2 years. Especially mcconnell who blocks everything and supports obstructing. Now between trump, mitch, and barr they are destroying the three pillars of our government. 

Many here are have been sounding the alarms...who’s listening!

True there were the alarms about the DoJ 'fixing thing for hillary and the partisan efforts to thwart Trump Then there was the CIA and NSA playing politics......who's listening??

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2018/01/24/the_stench_at_obamas_doj_and_fbi_136089.html

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/04/01/donald-trump-expose-obama-partisan-russia-investig...

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 53

@CriticalThinking wrote:

You sure are good at finding definitions but not relating them to the people you want to attack nor in relating to the topic only to the one term that lights your fire ('trumps cults").

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 53

@CriticalThinking 

@ChasKy53 

CT, as always, well put and to the point of cult characteristics. They take denial

to a new level. And show themselves to be believers in bigotry, racism, and lack of Patriotism...then deny it!

And I certainly agree with Chas. I place a very large part of the blame on mitch and the little repubs in the Senate. They continually refuse to confront trump, so in effect they support trump and are a root cause of all the problems caused by trump over the last 2-1/2 years. Especially mcconnell who blocks everything and supports obstructing. Now between trump, mitch, and barr they are destroying the three pillars of our government. 

Many here are have been sounding the alarms...who’s listening!

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Trumps And Trumps Cults Response To Mueller

Message 6 of 53

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 53

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

I truly believe that what we are seeing with the Trump phenomenon and his cult-like followers is the "New World Order" that Bush, Sr. often spoke of.   However, it's really not new and it is definitely NOT in order.  But then again changing a Democracy to a Dictatorship is neither new or orderly either.  Playbook--Hitler and The Third Reich.

If we do not get trump out of office, then indict him and imprison him, we are allowing him to sidestep the balance of power in the Constitution, allowing the first step towards a dictatorship. I blame the Republicans as much as anyone for not standing up to trump. The Republicans are a major part of the problem.

Trump and the Fourth Reich

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 53

@mickstuder wrote:

Rush Limbaugh

Robert Mueller begged Congress to impeach despite not having any evidence

Source - https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rush-limbaugh-mueller-begged-congress-impeach-trump

By golly, look who is now quoting limbaugh and Fox.

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 53

@mickstuder wrote:

Sort of Reminds You of the Lyrics From Disneys New Remake of Aladdin

A whole new world
A new fantastic point of view
No one to tell us no
Or where to go
Or say we're only dreaming
Dear Mick,
Loved the song and the comparison.  Chuckles.
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 53

I truly believe that what we are seeing with the Trump phenomenon and his cult-like followers is the "New World Order" that Bush, Sr. often spoke of.   However, it's really not new and it is definitely NOT in order.  But then again changing a Democracy to a Dictatorship is neither new or orderly either.  Playbook--Hitler and The Third Reich.

Kudos
Views