The AARP Fraud Resource Center can help you spot and avoid common scams. Visit today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trumps Air Marshalls Accused of 200+ Gun Mishaps

Message 1 of 11

More intellectual dishonesty from the unhinged left...

TDS is real, seek professional help.

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 11

@mickstuder wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Federal Air Marshals accused of more than 200 gun mishaps

Apparently the majority of your examples happened back during the Obama administration.  So shouldn't the subject read more "Obama's Air Marshalls"

But it makes for a sensational headline doesn't it?

When you become President of the USA - you get all the Accomplishments & all the Problems

Trump is the President

If the Trend in Incompetence in the Air Marshals Service has continued since Trump took Office & he hasn't addressed the issue - (He Hasn't) - & he hasn't solved the Problem (He Hasn't)

Trump Owns it!

Great Headlines - if I has a Penny for everytime Trump has claimed He & He Alone is responsible for low unemployment I'd have more Pennies then Trump has Lies - That's a lot

Much like he takes Ownership in a Reduction in Unemployment that started 8 years ago and hasn't stopped

Unemployment.png

Source - https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/posteverything/wp/2018/06/11/how-trend-riding-trump-is-taking-cr...

What has that to do with Obama's Marshals vs Trump's Marshals.

You are making as much sense as Klaatu (and that is not something to aspire to).

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 11

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@mickstuder

Again, the majority of those mishaps happened prior to Trump taking office in 2017.  Yet you are saying that he is retroactively responsible for those happenings?

Back in the late 1940s and early 1950s my brother and I had a Hallicrafters short-wave radio receiver.   We would tune into Radio Moscow at night listening to their claims while comparing them to current news here in the United States.  For some reason I can't help but compare what we heard with similar type posts from liberals here.

Have You Ever Listened To The President You Elected?

Have You Ever Heard Him Tell The American People the Truth the Whole Truth & Nothing But the Truth in Any 24 Hour Period?

There Are Two Unresolved Issues Included in My Post

1. Trump has done nothing to Improve Gun Safety in the USA

2. Including in his own Air Marshals Service

You Folks Had a Chance in 2012 to Defeat Obama if you didn;t like the way he was managing the Air Marshals Service - you didn;t - the American People Gave Obama A Second Term

I'm Doing Everything I Can To Make Sure the American People Don't Make That Mistake with Trump...............................

( " If I do not believe as you believe, it proves that you do not believe as I believe, and this is all that it proves. Sam Adams )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 11

@mickstuder

Again, the majority of those mishaps happened prior to Trump taking office in 2017.  Yet you are saying that he is retroactively responsible for those happenings?

Back in the late 1940s and early 1950s my brother and I had a Hallicrafters short-wave radio receiver.   We would tune into Radio Moscow at night listening to their claims while comparing them to current news here in the United States.  For some reason I can't help but compare what we heard with similar type posts from liberals here.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 11

@mickstuder wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Apparently the majority of your examples happened back during the Obama administration.  So shouldn't the subject read more "Obama's Air Marshalls"

When you become President of the USA - you get all the Accomplishments & all the Problems

Trump is the President

If the Trend in Incompetence in the Air Marshals Service has continued since Trump took Office & he hasn't addressed the issue - (He Hasn't) - & he hasn't solved the Problem (He Hasn't)

Trump Owns it!

For Example - For example, the documents state that in 2017 an agent based in Charlotte, North Carolina, "unintentionally discharged a personally owned firearm resulting in a gunshot wound to his right foot." 

Great Headlines - if I had a Penny for everytime Trump has claimed He & He Alone is responsible for low unemployment I'd have more Pennies then Trump has Lies - That's a lot

Much like he takes Ownership in a Reduction in Unemployment that started 8 years ago and hasn't stopped

Unemployment.png

Unemployment 1.png

Source - https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/posteverything/wp/2018/06/11/how-trend-riding-trump-is-taking-cr...

( " If I do not believe as you believe, it proves that you do not believe as I believe, and this is all that it proves. Sam Adams )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 11

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Trump is the President

Trump Owns it!

Great Headlines - if I has a Penny for everytime Trump has claimed He & He Alone is responsible for low unemployment I'd have more Pennies then Trump has Lies - That's a lot

Unemployment.png

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 11

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@alferdpacker

Read the link in Mick's post. No one is saying anything about you nor the Armed Forces.  And my "allegations" is based on what is posted in that link.  Why don't you prove your allegations about you carrying guns for 40 years... besides you were not the topic.

There are no records - anywhere - of any arrests, charges, or convictions of any breach of law regarding a firearm on my part.

Allegation proved.

You cannot disprove it.

He (tRump) is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages...
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 11

@alferdpacker

Read the link in Mick's post. No one is saying anything about you nor the Armed Forces.  And my "allegations" is based on what is posted in that link.  Why don't you prove your allegations about you carrying guns for 40 years... besides you were not the topic.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 11

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

You have been known to ask others to document their allegations.

Will you document your allegation that - "Apparently the majority of your examples happened back during the Obama administration"?

I'm a civilian who has been carrying a firearm all the time for over 40 years, and have never - even once - have committed even a single one of the bleep-ups that are mentioned.  

None of the couple of dozen civilians of my acquaintance who carry either openly or concealed have ever bleeped up like that.

Could that be related to the reason why most members of the Armed Forces are not allowed go about being armed on military bases?

He (tRump) is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages...
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 11

@mickstuder wrote:

Kudos
Views