It’s Brain Health Awareness Month! Check out Staying Sharp and its new features designed to support brain health.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trumpco Told Americans 1 Thing Mueller the Opposite

Message 1 of 8

@easyed598 

The indictment or criminal prosecution of a sitting President would unconstitutionally undermine the capacity of the executive branch to perform its constitutionally assigned functions.

For the 12th Time

This is Department of Justice Policy

It's not my Policy but it is the one Mueller said he had to follow

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 8
Trump did obstruct though. He fired Comey, and Mc Cabe and he tried to get Mueller fired/shut down, and he ordered his aides to obstruct but they refused.....collusion itself is not a crime, but when you get into conspiracy, then you are treading in deeper water. Trump was treading all around deeper water.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 8

Tom wrote-in fact, in the report I am reading, the "facts" are quite damning of Trump, I don't know what your reading though easy, lol. Obstruction of justice is open for debate as to if its criminal or not. Don't let the facts cloud your judgement.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------No one has explained to me on how you can obstruct justice on a crime (or collusion) that never happen, For the record-Trump supplied  up to1.4 million pages of info that Meuller requested  - in addition he didn`t FIRE Mueller-Doesn`t sound like obstruction to me.  FYI- for the record  3 Presidents fired special prosecuters-Grant,Truman and Nixon - Trump didn`t -even though he could have  or wanted to.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 8
in fact, in the report I am reading, the "facts" are quite damning of Trump, I don't know what your reading though easy, lol. Obstruction of justice is open for debate as to if its criminal or not. Don't let the facts cloud your judgement.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 8

Mick wrote-“The evidence we obtained about the President’s actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent us from conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred,” Mueller wrote. “Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------THE mueller report  had no proof that criminal conduct did occur so it could not convict him of something that never occurred. Trump didn`t need Mueller to exonerate him-the facts exeonerated him.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 8

@easyed598 wrote:

Most of this is untrue or taken out of context. No matter -No collussion -no obstruction. Now the left can`t accept Mueller`s conclusions.

Mueller Said He Would Have Exonerated Trump On Obstruction If The Evidence Supported It, But He Couldn’t

NOTHING I POSTED WAS - TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT - I PROVIDED THE LINK - EVERYONE CAN READ THE TRUTH FOR THEMSELVES

“The evidence we obtained about the President’s actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent us from conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred,” Mueller wrote. “Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”

Source - Mueller Report

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 8

Most of this is untrue or taken out of context. No matter -No collussion -no obstruction. Now the left can`t accept Mueller`s conclusions.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Trumpco Told Americans 1 Thing Mueller the Opposite

Message 8 of 8
1. Trump Jr. and the Trump Tower meeting

A. In July 2017, The Washington Post reported that Trump dictated Donald Trump Jr.'s statement over reporting from The New York Times that Donald Trump Jr. met with a Russian lawyer in Trump Tower over the previous summer.

What they told the public: Trump didn't dictate his son's statement
What they told Mueller: Yes, he did.

B. What they told the public: The meeting was about Russian adoption, not about the 2016 campaign.
What they told Mueller: The meeting was promised to be about incriminating information on Hillary Clinton, but turned into a discussion on current sanctions on several Russians.

2. Trump Tower Moscow timeline

During the 2016 campaign and into his presidency, reports swirled of Trump's potential business ties to Russia.

What they told the public: Trump had no deals or business in Russia.
What they told Mueller: The Trump Organization was pursuing a Trump Tower deal in Russia during the campaign, and Trump was aware of it.

3. Interfering with the investigation

Many reports have come out over the past few years documenting Trump's frustration at the Russia investigation, including his anger toward former Attorney General Jeff Sessions for recusing himself, and ultimately his wish that the investigation would be called off.

What they told the public: Trump did not want to interfere with the investigation.
What they told Mueller: Trump wanted to push Sessions to limit Mueller's jurisdiction.

4. Sarah Sanders and the FBI

It's no secret that Trump did not like former FBI Director James Comey, and in May 2017, Sanders, then a deputy press secretary, claimed that many people in federal law enforcement had "lost confidence" in Comey.

What they told the public: The FBI lost confidence in their director James Comey.
What they told Mueller: Sanders made this up.

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies