Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump working to BAN "bumpstocks"

Message 21 of 43

@mandm84wrote:

The bump stock was used in only 1 Mass Shooting , BUT the Military Assault Style Rifle , which was used in a dozen Mass Shootings is stil allowed to flood our streets. Makes very little sense !!!

Are you opposed to the banning of bumpstocks?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 43

Tex says "Out of many of the AR-15 style (the correct description of the firearm) that has been manufactured and sold, how many has been used in mass shootings?"

---------------------------

With all due respect Tex , are you the authority on firearm descriptions round here ? I will call it a Military Style Assault Rifle because it fits and I have been around firearms my whole adult life. They are Weapons of Mass Destruction - Good for nothing else !!!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 43

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@alferdpackerwrote:

Are you telling the United States Armed Forces that their designation of "m16" and "M4" is incorrect? 

Are we not discussing the civilian AR-15 and not military weapons?

No. 

The topic is "trump working to BAN "bumpstocks"

And of course the Department of the Army tells me that I am still a part of the military.  Have you not heard of the phrase 'Soldier for Life'.

Yep - that's why - even though I've been a civilian for the last 44 years - I still honor the oath I took 50 years ago next month - and am patriotically in total opposition to the domestic enemy of the Constitution named trump - the creature that deliberately and blatantly lied when taking the oath of office.

As far as weaponry is concerned, my main duties was in data analysis with weapons being a part-time secondary part.

You've posted that before...

Now we hear that the head of the NRA met with trump - and he's caving in...

He's gonna talk about video games and other thing that always have been totally unrelated to mass murders - well - except in the minds of deranged NRA members and their thoroughly owned, operated and controlled congresscowards...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 43

@alferdpackerwrote:

Are you telling the United States Armed Forces that their designation of "m16" and "M4" is incorrect? 

Are we not discussing the civilian AR-15 and not military weapons?

And of course the Department of the Army tells me that I am still a part of the military.  Have you not heard of the phrase 'Soldier for Life'.

As far as weaponry is concerned, my main duties was in data analysis with weapons being a part-time secondary part.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 43

@rk9152wrote:

The President takes action to accomplish something most want and the response from the petty left - something about "phallic" and something about "dicator".

Sorta clarifies things, doesn't it.

The President took NO action after bump stocks were used to slaughter 58 concert-goers.  It took 17 more deaths before it was "time to talk about it".  "Sorta clarifies things, doesn't it"?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 43

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@mandm84wrote:

The bump stock was used in only 1 Mass Shooting , BUT the Military Assault Style Rifle , which was used in a dozen Mass Shootings is stil allowed to flood our streets. Makes very little sense !!!

Out of many of the AR-15 style (the correct description of the firearm) that has been manufactured and sold, how many has been used in mass shootings?  Do you want to enforce your views on everyone?  Isn't that overdoing things?

Have you considered the problem instead of the tool?

And when did those AR-25 style weapons learn to pull the trigger in these isolated mass shooting cases?  Have they developed human intelligence?

Are you telling the United States Armed Forces that their designation of "M16" and "M4" is incorrect? 

I'm certain the United States Armed Forces will be vastly amused to hear that a many decades retired former soldier is attempting to correct them.

So you are specifically excluding from the total all m16s and all M4s manufactured or registered by civilians with the BATF after May, 1986 as mandated by the wording of the NFA law?

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 43

@mandm84wrote:

Out of many of the AR-15 style (the correct description of the firearm) that has been manufactured and sold, how many has been used in mass shootings?  Do you want to enforce your views on everyone?  Isn't that overdoing things?

Have you considered the problem instead of the tool?

And when did those AR-15 style weapons learn to pull the trigger in these isolated mass shooting cases?  Have they developed human intelligence?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 43

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 43

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

Once again the far right followers have shown the experts correct they are uneducated, easy to lead, and are KKK type. They love to hurt people like kids, and women.

How deeply into hatred must a person be to think that anyone of a differing political position is a Kluxer and loves to hurt people like kids and women.  

BTW - what are "people like kids, and women"?

You are asking questions again and you are not permitted to do that until you answer all of mine.

Let me know when and if you are interested in "discussing".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 43

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

Once again the far right followers have shown the experts correct they are uneducated, easy to lead, and are KKK type. They love to hurt people like kids, and women.

How deeply into hatred must a person be to think that anyone of a differing political position is a Kluxer and loves to hurt people like kids and women.  

BTW - what are "people like kids, and women"?

You are asking questions again and you are not permitted to do that until you answer all of mine.

Kudos
Views