Refresh your driving skills and learn about new car technology with the AARP Driver Safety page.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump will win the election and is more popular than Obama in 2008, AI system finds

Message 1 of 19

He would win if we let Russians vote, for sure !!!!!

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump will win the election and is more popular than Obama in 2008, AI system finds

Message 2 of 19

@nctarheel wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

The tide has changed...  Trump will win this election. 

Except for ABC News- Clinton +5

Except for IBP/TIPP-    Clinton +3

Except for Pew-            Clinton +7

Except for CNBC-         Clinton +10

Except for Fox News-   Clinton +5

Stick a fork in Trump, he's done.

Pray, for the sake of our country, these polls are skewed or will just end up being wrong.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 19

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

If large "live" crowds were any indication of popularity, then Hitler would still be head of Germany.

--

Of course there was a little matter of World War II that decided that.  He was doing great until that settled the issue.

And "of course" Tex ..... any Germans that didn't support Hitler were executed  ...... An enormous incentive to show up for a Hitler rally that you conveniently omitted!

DUMP TRUMP AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 19

@jimc91 wrote:

The tide has changed...  Trump will win this election. 

Except for ABC News- Clinton +5

Except for IBP/TIPP-    Clinton +3

Except for Pew-            Clinton +7

Except for CNBC-         Clinton +10

Except for Fox News-   Clinton +5

Stick a fork in Trump, he's done.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 19

@rker321 wrote:

Was just speaking with my daughter, we spoke about the elections, she is a Democrat but is afraid that both Trump and Rubio will win in Florida. That is terrible news to me. But I still think that Hillary will win in the end. 
Apparently she is seeing what I have seen in my area. for whatever the reason people are preferring Trump.

The tide has changed...  Trump will win this election.  October Surprise from the FBI and a November Surprise from Wikileaks when Hillary's emails surface.  It ain't over yet.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 19

Was just speaking with my daughter, we spoke about the elections, she is a Democrat but is afraid that both Trump and Rubio will win in Florida. That is terrible news to me. But I still think that Hillary will win in the end. 
Apparently she is seeing what I have seen in my area. for whatever the reason people are preferring Trump.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 19

@nctarheel wrote:

If large "live" crowds were any indication of popularity, then Hitler would still be head of Germany.

--

Of course there was a little matter of World War II that decided that.  He was doing great until that settled the issue.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 19

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

The number of people showing up at Trump rallies is in the thousands each venue while Hillary's lucky to get hundreds.  Isn't that some indication of popularity?

Actually, the answer to your question is no.

In fact, a large "live" crowd or repeated large "live" crowds can be a hinderance to a campaign.

If large "live" crowds were any indication of votes; then Bernie Sanders would be the Democratic nominee. If large "live" crowds were any indication of popularity, then Hitler would still be head of Germany.

Crowds mean little. In fact, in the political arena, large crowds leads the nominees into "crowdmanship" where they start comparing their crowds, enhancing the numbers, and other spurious political ploys. Trump has been especially guilty of this ploy.

Additionally, large "live" crowds can lull the nominee into a false sense of "large numbers" that don't really exist beyond the rally itself.

Crowds, at best, mean nothing, and, at worst, affect the campaign in negative ways.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 19

And in the real world, USA Today reports that Trump is chipping away at Hillary's lead.  She just leads him by four points 48% to 44%.  Down from 12 points just this weekend.

Further, there is this:  "And the Republican nominee is making up ground with women as well. In the last poll, white women favored Clinton 49% to Trump’s 43%. But in Friday's results, they now back Trump, 48% to 43%.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/10/28/poll-trump-clinton-abc-news-washin...

Huh!!!  Maybe those Sugar Plum Fairies know what they are talking about!!!!!!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 19

And in other news, the Sugar Plum Faries have declared that Trump will win the election in a landslide. 

Kudos
Views