Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump will accept Kim Jong Un's invitation to meet

Message 61 of 106

@rk9152wrote:

@creppelrmwrote:

@jimc91wrote:

@creppelrmwrote:

@jimc91wrote:

You guys must have missed the South Koreans' statement yesterday from the White House.  

Look it up and get yourself up to speed.

@Tom5678

@Richva

Should wait about five minutes before posting because Trump will change his mind.  Confusion Inc.  Just as this tariff was supposed to cover Iron, and Alum.  from all countries now two countries don't have a tariff, and countries can kiss the don's ring and won't have one either.  Why even bother talking about a tariff.  Of course Trump said yes to meet with Kim and after a while his bone spur started hurting and he got second thoughts.

So you missed it too...  This was my favorite part:

"I explained to President Trump that his leadership and his maximum pressure policy, together with international solidarity, brought us to this juncture. I expressed President Moon Jae-in’s personal gratitude for President Trump’s leadership."

What you miss is North Korea is not going to give up it's nukes.  Russia and China back North With Russia continuing to supply the North.  But I'm sure your pep talk with Trump eased the pain on that bone spur.

O.K. so you think that talking is not the needed approach. What shall we do, start slinging them nukes??

Would an NRA member give up his AR-15?  Nukes are the only bargaining tool N.K. has and do you really think they put in all that work to give it up to Trump?  Who do you think sold the technology to Pakistan for their nuclear arsenal?  North Korea.  The best Trump can do is slow their nuclear weapons program down not denuclearize them.  Because to denclearize them would take war.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 106

@john258wrote:

See how fast the followers get back. They are up at the crack of dawn to get their orders for the day.

Has everyone seen the story in the papers this morning. Trump wants to add the death penalty for Drug Dealers. Does he want to send a bill to Congress to do that. NO. He wants to do it by executive order just like all Dictators do. He has been talking to the President of the Philippines on how he did it. Go read what happened in the P. as the President there used the law to get rid of people who would not support him. What we see here is the first steps of law being made by the Dictator. As I said a long time ago you will see the camps coming, the death chambers working, and everyday Americans being killed just like in Germany under Hitler. WAKE UP PEOPLE. WE ARE GERMANY OF THE 1930. Stop the Dicator.

The lack of attention span of the radicals is truly astounding. From negotiations with NK to opiates to Germany.

And these are the people wanting a powerful one Party system with them in charge. How fortunate it is that we have at least 7 more years before the neoMarxists can resume their Long March.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 106

@john258wrote:

@jimc91wrote:

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

The big element of this latest Trump ploy completely escapes his minions. The one thing KJU wants more than anything else is prestige, and to be recognized as a world leader. If Trump doesn't reverse himself yet again, his meeting with Kim Jong Un will give him the world prestige he so desperately craves. If that happens, there will never be a regime change in North Korea.

You represent the same tired old thinking that has failed for half of a century.  

What was that phrase about doing the same thing over and over expecting a different outcome?  Seems appropriate here; That's insanity.

The time for Trumps style of leadership is now.

The "Never Trumpers" are fuming over his success and winning...

See what happens when you try and have a back and forth with the far right followers. They only know what they are told to say. They talk about Trumps thinking well thinking is something no far right follower can not do. Trump says hello and asks what is going on, then says I will do it. Yes that is right wing thinking. His own people are stunned to the point they can not speak so the Koreans have to do it for them. Even they were so stunned they had to call their President who was stunned but said go ahead as it is what we want. The the Trump people spend most of yesterday trying to walk back what Trump said, but our Dictator never backs down so as of now it stands. Next they will get the money laundering NRA  to speak to Trump. Well Russia likes what he said, and could Trump be a follower of Russia and just says what he is told by them. As I have said do not waste you time with the far right. Spend your time getting rid of the far right by VOTING OUT EVERYONE WITH AN R BEHIND THEIR NAME. Save the USA.

The theme expands - "No talks. Create a one Party system - and then sling them nukes".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 106

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

The big element of this latest Trump ploy completely escapes his minions. The one thing KJU wants more than anything else is prestige, and to be recognized as a world leader. If Trump doesn't reverse himself yet again, his meeting with Kim Jong Un will give him the world prestige he so desperately craves. If that happens, there will never be a regime change in North Korea.

Another vote for, "Don't talk - sling them nukes".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 106

@creppelrmwrote:

@jimc91wrote:

@creppelrmwrote:

@jimc91wrote:

You guys must have missed the South Koreans' statement yesterday from the White House.  

Look it up and get yourself up to speed.

@Tom5678

@Richva

Should wait about five minutes before posting because Trump will change his mind.  Confusion Inc.  Just as this tariff was supposed to cover Iron, and Alum.  from all countries now two countries don't have a tariff, and countries can kiss the don's ring and won't have one either.  Why even bother talking about a tariff.  Of course Trump said yes to meet with Kim and after a while his bone spur started hurting and he got second thoughts.

So you missed it too...  This was my favorite part:

"I explained to President Trump that his leadership and his maximum pressure policy, together with international solidarity, brought us to this juncture. I expressed President Moon Jae-in’s personal gratitude for President Trump’s leadership."

What you miss is North Korea is not going to give up it's nukes.  Russia and China back North With Russia continuing to supply the North.  But I'm sure your pep talk with Trump eased the pain on that bone spur.

O.K. so you think that talking is not the needed approach. What shall we do, start slinging them nukes??

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 106

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Olderscout66wrote:

Der Trumper is VERY anxious to meet with Kim jong Un to discuss a group rate for political asylum as the Mueller investigation tightens the noose around his family and Adminsitration. I don't think Kim will allow any gold tRump signs on buildings, and that could be a deal breaker. I recommend the Marine Corps Band begin practicing Jail For The Chief, as that's the next song Lemontop will be hearing.

I have not seen that anywhere. Can you substantiate it or are they just additions to the enormous list of "those" facts??

Now did everyone hear how the meeting between the two of them was arrived at. Keep in mind as I and others  have posted all day yesterday we were getting word there would be no meeting between them until a lot of pre work was done. Then last night S Korea people told us about the meeting. Well now we know what happened.

The S. Korean people were meeting in the WH with our National Security people. Trump came in to say hello to all and asked how things were going. He was told their was talk of  meeting. He said on the spot I will go and meet with him. His people at the meeting were dumb founded. It looks like that is why the South Koreans had to tell the press about it. The trump people were dumb struck. Our mentally impaired President in action. Look at all the thought he put in to it.

Just think what would happen if use of Atomic Weapons were involved, and a war. It should make all really feel safe to know how the President thinks (stretching it) and gives deep thought to what he does. Now his far right loves it as that is the way they act. One big group of 7 year olds.

Lets hope something good does come out of it but time will tell. One person on TV this evening suggested he go to the n. Korea Capital for the meeting as they can give him a parade. He will give them anything when he sees 100,000 people hold up cards to make his picture in the Stadium. Yes Russia, China, N. Korea know how to play our Dictator.

Since you are responding to, "Der Trumper is VERY anxious to meet with Kim jong Un to discuss a group rate for political asylum", did your "One person on TV this evening" have any thoughts on that?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 67 of 106

@john258 wrote:

As I said a long time ago you will see the camps coming, the death chambers working, and everyday Americans being killed just like in Germany under Hitler. WAKE UP PEOPLE. WE ARE GERMANY OF THE 1930. Stop the Dicator.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Would you like that with or without a "TINFOIL HAT"???

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 68 of 106

@jimc91wrote:

@john258 wrote:

Spend your time getting rid of the far right by VOTING OUT EVERYONE WITH AN R BEHIND THEIR NAME. Save the USA.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The only message the dems seem to have these days since Trump is winning on most every topic is RESIST!!

Keep up the good work John and let me know how that strategy works out in 2018 and 2020...  TOO FUNNY!!

@jimc91wrote:

@john258 wrote:

Spend your time getting rid of the far right by VOTING OUT EVERYONE WITH AN R BEHIND THEIR NAME. Save the USA.

The only message the dems seem to have these days since Trump is winning on most every topic is RESIST!!

Keep up the good work John and let me know how that strategy works out in 2018 and 2020...  TOO FUNNY!!

See how fast the followers get back. They are up at the crack of dawn to get their orders for the day.

Has everyone seen the story in the papers this morning. Trump wants to add the death penalty for Drug Dealers. Does he want to send a bill to Congress to do that. NO. He wants to do it by executive order just like all Dictators do. He has been talking to the President of the Philippines on how he did it. Go read what happened in the P. as the President there used the law to get rid of people who would not support him. What we see here is the first steps of law being made by the Dictator. As I said a long time ago you will see the camps coming, the death chambers working, and everyday Americans being killed just like in Germany under Hitler. WAKE UP PEOPLE. WE ARE GERMANY OF THE 1930. Stop the Dicator.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 69 of 106

@john258 wrote:

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 70 of 106

@jimc91wrote:

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

You represent the same tired old thinking that has failed for half of a century.  

What was that phrase about doing the same thing over and over expecting a different outcome?  Seems appropriate here; That's insanity.

The time for Trumps style of leadership is now.

The "Never Trumpers" are fuming over his success and winning...

See what happens when you try and have a back and forth with the far right followers. They only know what they are told to say. They talk about Trumps thinking well thinking is something no far right follower can not do. Trump says hello and asks what is going on, then says I will do it. Yes that is right wing thinking. His own people are stunned to the point they can not speak so the Koreans have to do it for them. Even they were so stunned they had to call their President who was stunned but said go ahead as it is what we want. The the Trump people spend most of yesterday trying to walk back what Trump said, but our Dictator never backs down so as of now it stands. Next they will get the money laundering NRA  to speak to Trump. Well Russia likes what he said, and could Trump be a follower of Russia and just says what he is told by them. As I have said do not waste you time with the far right. Spend your time getting rid of the far right by VOTING OUT EVERYONE WITH AN R BEHIND THEIR NAME. Save the USA.

Kudos
Views