Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump will accept Kim Jong Un's invitation to meet

Message 41 of 106

@Richvawrote:

The State Department folks, what is left of them, are pointing out that Kim Jong Un never issued a written invitation to meet and there is no mention in the N. Korean press about it.  What happened was the N. Koreans said SOMETHING to the S. Koreans and the S. Koreans passed along SOMETHING to Trump. Now we have Trump responding to a game of "Telephone".  He seems to have finally realized that he is accepting an offer which was never made because he is making noises about not accepting if KJU does not agree to his conditions.  

Bottom line?  More Trump incompetence and being played by every other nation on earth.  It would have been nice to have a Korean Ambassador but Trump is trying to cut staff.  Yeah, Right. 

Our President is opening the door to negotiations. Seems like a good idea to me.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 106

@john258wrote:

Our far right mixed up again. They (YOU) talked about sending Americans to NK. Try reading your own posts. Why will you not answer questions asked of you, and why do you try and change every subject, and when caught try and blame others. Our far right at work showing how little they understand anything. What camp will open first in NK?

I don't know about "Our far right" but I have not posted anything about sending Americans to NK.

If you can show where I did, I'll owe you a 'scuse me - if not, you owe me one.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 106

@jimc91wrote:

Here is the text of the statement fro South Korea:

" Good evening. Today I had the privilege of briefing President Trump on my recent visit to Pyongyang, North Korea. I’d like to thank President Trump, the vice-president and his wonderful national security team, including my close friend General McMaster.

I explained to President Trump that his leadership and his maximum pressure policy, together with international solidarity, brought us to this juncture. I expressed President Moon Jae-in’s personal gratitude for President Trump’s leadership.

I told President Trump that, in our meeting, North Korean leader Kim Jong-un said he is committed to denuclearisation. Kim pledged that North Korea will refrain from any further nuclear or missile tests. He understands that the routine joint military exercises between the Republic of [South] Korea and the United States must continue. And he expressed his eagerness to meet President Trump as soon as possible.

President Trump appreciated the briefing and said he would meet Kim Jong-unby May to achieve permanent denuclearisation.

The Republic of Korea, along with the United States, Japan, and our many partners around the world remain fully and resolutely committed to the complete denuclearisation of the Korean peninsula.

Along with President Trump, we are optimistic about continuing a diplomatic process to test the possibility of a peaceful resolution.

The Republic of Korea, the United States and our partners stand together in insisting that we not repeat the mistakes of the past, and that the pressure will continue until North Korea matches its words with concrete actions.

Thank you. "

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Maximum Pressure Policy.

Thank you President Trump!

Looks like South Korea knows how to play our Dictator. Keep in mind they got rid of him before they started to talk to N. Korea. It was S. Korea who accomplished everything so far, and they told Trump what he was to do, and as of now he is. Lets hope they keep control during the meeting. We hear this evening that N. Korea wants a peace treaty with S. Korea, US and other parties to the Korean war. I have a feeling S. Kora wants a peace treaty to, so lets hope it happens. They will team up and make Trump think he did it. They call that I am told playing the fool, but in this case the world will be better for it.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 106

The State Department folks, what is left of them, are pointing out that Kim Jong Un never issued a written invitation to meet and there is no mention in the N. Korean press about it.  What happened was the N. Koreans said SOMETHING to the S. Koreans and the S. Koreans passed along SOMETHING to Trump. Now we have Trump responding to a game of "Telephone".  He seems to have finally realized that he is accepting an offer which was never made because he is making noises about not accepting if KJU does not agree to his conditions.  

Bottom line?  More Trump incompetence and being played by every other nation on earth.  It would have been nice to have a Korean Ambassador but Trump is trying to cut staff.  Yeah, Right. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 106

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

Since you are responding to, "Der Trumper is VERY anxious to meet with Kim jong Un to discuss a group rate for political asylum", did your "One person on TV this evening" have any thoughts on that?

Looks like the follower slipped. He tells us Trump wants to arrange with the Dictator of North Korea a group rate for the use of his camps for Americans. Our follower confirms that our Dictator will be sending more Americans who oppose him out of the country to camps for I guess reeducation, or will they have ovens. Our far right show us again they are the same as the followers of Hitler were as he came to power.

Once again, do you have anything to substantiate those very strange claims?

Gee it was you who told us about Trump asking to send Americans to the Camps in NK. Our poor far right they forget what they post.  I broke the rule and answered your question this one time as it was so bad.

Gee, I am still waiting for substantiation of those outrageous claims. As to  your claim I "told us" - not true, as usual. Then there was yo

I am still waiting for answer to my questions from you. What I post is true and neither you nor I can change facts, and fact are something the far right know nothing about or ever uses.

You jumped in to a tread in which "Der Trumper is VERY anxious to meet with Kim jong Un to discuss a group rate for political asylum" was stated and I asked for substantiation.

There there was your "inaccuracy" - "Gee it was you who told us about Trump asking to send Americans to the Camps in NK".

Would you care to clear those matters up or do you want to play your "question game"?

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

Since you are responding to, "Der Trumper is VERY anxious to meet with Kim jong Un to discuss a group rate for political asylum", did your "One person on TV this evening" have any thoughts on that?

Looks like the follower slipped. He tells us Trump wants to arrange with the Dictator of North Korea a group rate for the use of his camps for Americans. Our follower confirms that our Dictator will be sending more Americans who oppose him out of the country to camps for I guess reeducation, or will they have ovens. Our far right show us again they are the same as the followers of Hitler were as he came to power.

Gee it was you who told us about Trump asking to send Americans to the Camps in NK. Our poor far right they forget what they post.  I broke the rule and answered your question this one time as it was so bad.

Gee, I am still waiting for substantiation of those outrageous claims. As to  your claim I "told us" - not true, as usual. Then there was yo

I am still waiting for answer to my questions from you. What I post is true and neither you nor I can change facts, and fact are something the far right know nothing about or ever uses.

You jumped in to a tread in which "Der Trumper is VERY anxious to meet with Kim jong Un to discuss a group rate for political asylum" was stated and I asked for substantiation.

There there was your "inaccuracy" - "Gee it was you who told us about Trump asking to send Americans to the Camps in NK".

Would you care to clear those matters up or do you want to play your "question game"?

Our far right mixed up again. They (YOU) talked about sending Americans to NK. Try reading your own posts. Why will you not answer questions asked of you, and why do you try and change every subject, and when caught try and blame others. Our far right at work showing how little they understand anything. What camp will open first in NK?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 106

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 106

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

Gee, I am still waiting for substantiation of those outrageous claims. As to  your claim I "told us" - not true, as usual.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 106

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

Gee, I am still waiting for substantiation of those outrageous claims. As to  your claim I "told us" - not true, as usual.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 106

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 106

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

Kudos
Views