Become a safer, more confident driver with the AARP Smart Driver course! Use the promo code VET and save 25% during November.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump will accept Kim Jong Un's invitation to meet

Message 51 of 106

@ChasKy53wrote:

I agree with you. And also ........ one of the very first things that trump said about this was "I hope the media gives me credit for this". What an insecure narcissistic twit !

The media should give him credit for this. N. Korea never sent an invitation to Trump, only a statement to S. Korea which they "translated". That means, "Put their own spin on it".Then, the Trump administration put their own spin on it and PRESO. The Trump faithful believe he accomplished a miracle. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 106

@ChasKy53

Well put. I think that the real media will give credit, just not the positive credit that he wants!

help us Obi-Wan

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 106

@williamb39198wrote:

Perhaps someone has commented on this earlier. What the NK leader really wants is a meeting with trump to show the world that he is now a world player, by being in the same stage as our president. Historically, Un is following a set script, NK is low on food and other essentials. He is saying that they will be good and talk, which then they most likely will do a 180 after Un gets what he wants. trump is being played and is exposing his hand way to soon. Un has promised nothing. If trump had a stocked State Dept, learned history on NK, or had consulted anyone, perhaps a diffferent approach would be warranted. Other Presidents when confronted with this scenario of talks with NK, all responded in a similar fashion...not to give NK a place on the world stage with a face to face with the President, until NK promised to make concessions...of which they did not...they got the food and ran!

trump has already lost this one

I agree with you. And also ........ one of the very first things that trump said about this was "I hope the media gives me credit for this". What an insecure narcissistic twit !

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 106

Perhaps someone has commented on this earlier. What the NK leader really wants is a meeting with trump to show the world that he is now a world player, by being in the same stage as our president. Historically, Un is following a set script, NK is low on food and other essentials. He is saying that they will be good and talk, which then they most likely will do a 180 after Un gets what he wants. trump is being played and is exposing his hand way to soon. Un has promised nothing. If trump had a stocked State Dept, learned history on NK, or had consulted anyone, perhaps a diffferent approach would be warranted. Other Presidents when confronted with this scenario of talks with NK, all responded in a similar fashion...not to give NK a place on the world stage with a face to face with the President, until NK promised to make concessions...of which they did not...they got the food and ran!

trump has already lost this one

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 106

@creppelrm—RE: Putin— I have absolutely no doubt Putin is a part of this. He can coach Un on exactly how to exactly flatter the narcissistic presidential fool,  making trump think that he is so exceptionally intelligent, while all the while taking full advantage of him and our country, and getting exactly what he wants. After all, who knows exactly how to do that, doesn’t he? 

Our only hope for a successful outcome to this is if someone much smarter than trump goes into these negotiations with him and is able to steer the negotiations. Because if trump  does alone it with his fifth grade I Q and third grade maturity level, we are doomed. 

Gee, I miss having a real president! 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 106

@phyllisc6781wrote:

@creppelrm— You are absolutely correct! Even the press is talking about the difference in what American sees as denuclearization and what North Korea sees as denuclearization.

What I see going on here is Un’s understanding that trump is a sociopathic narcissist who  loves being praised and because of that,  is someone who can easily be taken advantage of.

Just like Putin, if trump is allowed to go to North Korea and negotiate on his own, this will be an another example of a more intelligent individual  pulling the idiot president’s  strings, much to the disadvantage of and danger to American citizens.

trump stupidily, like the mega egotistical fool he is decried during his campaign that he was the “only one who could fix this.” In truth, trump can’t even fix his own personal matters, much less something like this, which is clearly out of his intellectual and negotiating abilities.

remember that trump is the rube  who so stupidly told Americans that “He said he didn’t do it, and I believe him,“ when speaking of Putin. Americans do not need a clown to go to North Korea and speak to the person in power when the consequences could mean  nuclear war. 

I see Putin's meddling in this invitation who is no doubt mentoring Kim on just how to handle Trump if this meeting ever takes place.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 106

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Olderscout66wrote:

Der Trumper is VERY anxious to meet with Kim jong Un to discuss a group rate for political asylum as the Mueller investigation tightens the noose around his family and Adminsitration. I don't think Kim will allow any gold tRump signs on buildings, and that could be a deal breaker. I recommend the Marine Corps Band begin practicing Jail For The Chief, as that's the next song Lemontop will be hearing.

I have not seen that anywhere. Can you substantiate it or are they just additions to the enormous list of "those" facts??

Now did everyone hear how the meeting between the two of them was arrived at. Keep in mind as I and others  have posted all day yesterday we were getting word there would be no meeting between them until a lot of pre work was done. Then last night S Korea people told us about the meeting. Well now we know what happened.

The S. Korean people were meeting in the WH with our National Security people. Trump came in to say hello to all and asked how things were going. He was told their was talk of  meeting. He said on the spot I will go and meet with him. His people at the meeting were dumb founded. It looks like that is why the South Koreans had to tell the press about it. The trump people were dumb struck. Our mentally impaired President in action. Look at all the thought he put in to it.

Just think what would happen if use of Atomic Weapons were involved, and a war. It should make all really feel safe to know how the President thinks (stretching it) and gives deep thought to what he does. Now his far right loves it as that is the way they act. One big group of 7 year olds.

Lets hope something good does come out of it but time will tell. One person on TV this evening suggested he go to the n. Korea Capital for the meeting as they can give him a parade. He will give them anything when he sees 100,000 people hold up cards to make his picture in the Stadium. Yes Russia, China, N. Korea know how to play our Dictator.

Since you are responding to, "Der Trumper is VERY anxious to meet with Kim jong Un to discuss a group rate for political asylum", did your "One person on TV this evening" have any thoughts on that?

Looks like the follower slipped. He tells us Trump wants to arrange with the Dictator of North Korea a group rate for the use of his camps for Americans. Our follower confirms that our Dictator will be sending more Americans who oppose him out of the country to camps for I guess reeducation, or will they have ovens. Our far right show us again they are the same as the followers of Hitler were as he came to power.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Trump will accept Kim Jong Un's invitation to meet

Message 58 of 106

Hey Phyllis, I keep hearing members of the Trump Cult talking about his accomplishments. I didn't realize they were so astute.

• More investigations of a President in his first year than any other President
  • More indictments in one year than any other President
  • More LIES in one year than any other President
  • More accusations of sexual abuse from women in one year than any other President
  • More ethnic slurs from a President in one year
  • More insults of those who disagree with him from a President in only one year
  • More resignations than any other President in his first year
  • More rounds of golf in only one year from a President
  • More trips to resorts he owns than any other President

Phyllis, what else am I missing?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 106

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

See how fast the followers get back. They are up at the crack of dawn to get their orders for the day.

Has everyone seen the story in the papers this morning. Trump wants to add the death penalty for Drug Dealers. Does he want to send a bill to Congress to do that. NO. He wants to do it by executive order just like all Dictators do. He has been talking to the President of the Philippines on how he did it. Go read what happened in the P. as the President there used the law to get rid of people who would not support him. What we see here is the first steps of law being made by the Dictator. As I said a long time ago you will see the camps coming, the death chambers working, and everyday Americans being killed just like in Germany under Hitler. WAKE UP PEOPLE. WE ARE GERMANY OF THE 1930. Stop the Dicator.

The lack of attention span of the radicals is truly astounding. From negotiations with NK to opiates to Germany.

And these are the people wanting a powerful one Party system with them in charge. How fortunate it is that we have at least 7 more years before the neoMarxists can resume their Long March.

Germany was a dictatorship under Hitler, North Kora is a Dictatorship, and Trump is a Dictator. See it is all linked together.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 106

@creppelrm— You are absolutely correct! Even the press is talking about the difference in what American sees as denuclearization and what North Korea sees as denuclearization.

What I see going on here is Un’s understanding that trump is a sociopathic narcissist who  loves being praised and because of that,  is someone who can easily be taken advantage of.

Just like Putin, if trump is allowed to go to North Korea and negotiate on his own, this will be an another example of a more intelligent individual  pulling the idiot president’s  strings, much to the disadvantage of and danger to American citizens.

trump stupidily, like the mega egotistical fool he is decried during his campaign that he was the “only one who could fix this.” In truth, trump can’t even fix his own personal matters, much less something like this, which is clearly out of his intellectual and negotiating abilities.

remember that trump is the rube  who so stupidly told Americans that “He said he didn’t do it, and I believe him,“ when speaking of Putin. Americans do not need a clown to go to North Korea and speak to the person in power when the consequences could mean  nuclear war. 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors