From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump will accept Kim Jong Un's invitation to meet

Message 21 of 106

Trump has to solve the Putin problem in order to solve the N.K. problem.  Russia has been an ally of N.K. for decades.  Now Russia using poison just like their allies in the U.K.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 106

@creppelrmwrote:

Trump will be gone in less thsn three years also.  The People will vote him out.  I don,t have to wait long.

Well, let's hope he can resolve the NK situation before leaving office - whenever that is.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 106

@ChasKy53wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

If he was "effective", he would have gotten a commitment from Kim Jung-un prior to meeting with him, a commitment to stop shooting rockets and pursuing his nuclear arms build-up.  Instead he has gotten nothing but a chance to say "I hope the media gives me credit for this".  What a buffoon.

You might want to post your credentials as an expert in dealing with foreign nations.

Perhaps you should because you seem wo wise?  Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha

I am "wo wise"?? Thank you, I think.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 106

Trump will be gone in less thsn three years also.  The People will vote him out.  I don,t have to wait long.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 106

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

If he was "effective", he would have gotten a commitment from Kim Jung-un prior to meeting with him, a commitment to stop shooting rockets and pursuing his nuclear arms build-up.  Instead he has gotten nothing but a chance to say "I hope the media gives me credit for this".  What a buffoon.

You might want to post your credentials as an expert in dealing with foreign nations.

Perhaps you should because you seem so wise?  Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 106

@rk9152wrote:

@creppelrmwrote:

The only problem is Trump gets rid of anyone he thinks is smarter than him and that could be a 4th grader.  Tillerson is gone now.  Hitler thought he was smarter than his generals No Man is an Island.

Hitler again - how petty.

As to Tillerson - as I recall he was universally condemned by the left. Apparently he had too much money. So, lets hear a big cheer from the left for our President who followed your advise.

You recall incorrectly. To solve the problem get rid of our Dictator (Trump) and put some thinking people in. Our far right in action. They fit right into our dictator frame of mind.  Tell me what you think will happen if Britian uses article 5 in the NATO treaty against Russia?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 106

@ChasKy53wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 106

@creppelrmwrote:

The only problem is Trump gets rid of anyone he thinks is smarter than him and that could be a 4th grader.  Tillerson is gone now.  Hitler thought he was smarter than his generals No Man is an Island.

Hitler again - how petty.

As to Tillerson - as I recall he was universally condemned by the left. Apparently he had too much money. So, lets hear a big cheer from the left for our President who followed your advise.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 106

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Richvawrote:

@rk9152wrote:

Our President is opening the door to negotiations. Seems like a good idea to me.

It would be if he had anyone left in the State Department to negotiate.  How is that Korean ambassador nomination coming along?  

My point was that Trump is, once again, being played. He has not been given an invitation for a meeting.  He got "something" from S. Korea who said the N. Koreans told them "something" about a meeting with Trump.  No high school girl would ever buy a dress if she got an invitation to the prom from a second party but Trump is all in.  Have you noticed he has already begun paving his route of retreat by pretending he could put some preconditions on this game of Telephone?

Yes, he is doing things differently from the failed ways of the past. But, that is methodology. Are you not please that he may be opening the door to negotiations?

Oops!  You forgot that trump has no "methodology, he just reacts.

Ooops! I forgot nothing. His way is not the standard, he is not an establishment pol - refreshing and potentially effective.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 106

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors