From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump will accept Kim Jong Un's invitation to meet

Message 91 of 106

@jimc91wrote:

You guys must have missed the South Koreans' statement yesterday from the White House.  

Look it up and get yourself up to speed.

@Tom5678

@Richva

Look What Up? - There are Absolutely No Details From Anyone except - Meeeting by May

No Agenda - No Policy - No Goals

Questions?

1. Why would South Koreans being Standing in Front of Our Whitehouse & Announcing A Historic Meeting between our President and the Little Rocket Man?

2. Why didn't the US Secretary of State Know in Advance

3. Who is going to be Protecting the Interests of the American People - We all Know Trump Will Be Representing his Own Interests and Those of the Kushner Companies?

4. Who in the Trump Adminstrsation has any North Korea Experience - No One - they all quit

Absent Credible Answers to These and Hundred More Questions

This is Nothing More Than a Photo Op For Two Insane MEGALOMANIACS

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 92 of 106

zPbHOXU.jpg

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 93 of 106

Der Trumper is VERY anxious to meet with Kim jong Un to discuss a group rate for political asylum as the Mueller investigation tightens the noose around his family and Adminsitration. I don't think Kim will allow any gold tRump signs on buildings, and that could be a deal breaker. I recommend the Marine Corps Band begin practicing Jail For The Chief, as that's the next song Lemontop will be hearing.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 94 of 106

The North Korean athletes and South Koreans greet each other before the 2018 Olymoics...

NK SK.jpg

The three countries that border North Korea want diplomacy and negotiations (Russia, South Korea and China). Probably most of the world does, as well.

Kim Jong Un came out of the Olympic Games looking pretty good. Pence's childish behavior not so good.

Then came the talks between North and South Korea. Again, score another one for Kim Jong.
In the board game it would be "check", but certainly not "check mate". So, it's Trump's move.

I think there's another factor here.

Both Trump and Kim enjoy the limelight. The headlines. The respect. Although they won't admit it, I think there might be a mutual-like between the two - "The Dotard" and the "Little Rocket Man".

Kim Jong-un and the former N.B.A. star Dennis Rodman at basketball game in North Korea...

kim rodman.jpg

“Crazy Dennis Rodman is saying I wanted to go to North Korea with him. Never discussed, no interest, last place on Earth I want to go to.” - Donald Trump

If Donald Trump meets with Kim Jong Un sometime this spring, he’ll be the first sitting American president to meet with a North Korean leader.

“Why would Kim Jong-un insult me by calling me ‘old,’ when I would NEVER call him ‘short and fat?’ Oh well, I try so hard to be his friend — and maybe someday that will happen!” - Donald Trump

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 95 of 106

Here is the text of the statement fro South Korea:

" Good evening. Today I had the privilege of briefing President Trump on my recent visit to Pyongyang, North Korea. I’d like to thank President Trump, the vice-president and his wonderful national security team, including my close friend General McMaster.

I explained to President Trump that his leadership and his maximum pressure policy, together with international solidarity, brought us to this juncture. I expressed President Moon Jae-in’s personal gratitude for President Trump’s leadership.

I told President Trump that, in our meeting, North Korean leader Kim Jong-un said he is committed to denuclearisation. Kim pledged that North Korea will refrain from any further nuclear or missile tests. He understands that the routine joint military exercises between the Republic of [South] Korea and the United States must continue. And he expressed his eagerness to meet President Trump as soon as possible.

President Trump appreciated the briefing and said he would meet Kim Jong-unby May to achieve permanent denuclearisation.

The Republic of Korea, along with the United States, Japan, and our many partners around the world remain fully and resolutely committed to the complete denuclearisation of the Korean peninsula.

Along with President Trump, we are optimistic about continuing a diplomatic process to test the possibility of a peaceful resolution.

The Republic of Korea, the United States and our partners stand together in insisting that we not repeat the mistakes of the past, and that the pressure will continue until North Korea matches its words with concrete actions.

Thank you. "

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Maximum Pressure Policy.

Thank you President Trump!

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 96 of 106

trump spent months calling Un names and inflaming the situation. S. Korea used diplomacy when allowing N. Korea to join forces during Olympics. Un’s sister wouldn’t meet with the vice homophobe in chief. And now, like a the narcissistic child he is, trump wants credit?

Only in a fantasy world—and we know one exists in the land of trump and his supporters—did trump have anything to do with this meeting. Hats off to the S. Koreans.  Let’s just hope trump doesn’t screw this up like he’s screwed up everything else he touches.

Gee, I miss having a real president ! 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 97 of 106
Russia tells Kim to be open to talk (suddenly and complete flip/flop), Kim contacts South Korea to say suddenly were open!! It's that simple. Collusion, it happened!!
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 98 of 106

Richva:  So, you think it is good that Kim summoned Trump to meet?

It should be billed as Little Rocket Man meets The Dotard. They obviously think the world is in awe (as they are) as Trump plays Grand Master level chess on the world stage. Lol

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 99 of 106

You guys must have missed the South Koreans' statement yesterday from the White House.  

Look it up and get yourself up to speed.

@Tom5678

@Richva

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 100 of 106
so suddenly, almost magically Kim has suddenly seen the light huh? I DO NOT BUY IT. Russia is behind this once again. It is in Putins interest to keep Trump in power as long as possible, before collusion catches up to him of course, but Putin once again here is playing Trump like a fiddle, and it appears Trump is going to fall for it.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors