Honored Social Butterfly

Trump warns in 2011 interview that Obama will start a war in Iran to get elected...

you just can't make this stuff up!! Back in 2011 Trump warned that Obama would start a war with Iran in order to get  re elected. He said Obama was weak and so would start a war with Iran... He tweeted about it as well........looks like the table has been turned sir!! What a hypocrite!!!

Trump warns in 2011 interview Obama will start war with Iran to get re elected! 

Bronze Conversationalist

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:

Trumps tweets coming back to haunt him! 

OOOPSS!!!

Stupid is, as stupid does.....

The tail is wagging the dog.....trump has obviously looked for reasons to start a war with Iran ever since he terminated the nuclear agreement with Iran......and which he hired Bolton for who hung around until he experienced tRumps drug scheme with Ukraine.

Obama foolishly funded our enemy Iran millions of dollars, which should have been labeled treasonous. 

Iran has been preparing for war against the United States long ago. There is a reason why former President Bush put Iran in the axis of evil.

My message to Iran: If you want some, come get some. They will see fury and force not seen since Alexander the Great.

“Trump masquerades as an angel of light, but he is the father of lies”
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@AristotleOfGreece wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:

Trumps tweets coming back to haunt him! 

OOOPSS!!!

Stupid is, as stupid does.....

The tail is wagging the dog.....trump has obviously looked for reasons to start a war with Iran ever since he terminated the nuclear agreement with Iran......and which he hired Bolton for who hung around until he experienced tRumps drug scheme with Ukraine.

Obama foolishly funded our enemy Iran millions of dollars, which should have been labeled treasonous. Obama gave Iran their money back, which was withheld due to sanctions.  That wasn't treasonous as you falsely claim.  Do you have any facts with verifiable sources you'd like to share with the forum?  I encourage you to not spew the Trump Cult lines.....they don't go very far here.  

AP FACT CHECK: Trump’s LIE of Obama and Iran 

Iran has been preparing for war against the United States long ago. There is a reason why former President Bush put Iran in the axis of evil.  Yes, he wanted to placate the hate-filled Conservatives.  Did you know this was going back much farther than that?

We can disagree if you wish, Moscow, but I'll use facts, not the BS lies of Fox News and InfoWars.  Give the truth and facts a try....

My message to Iran: If you want some, come get some. They will see fury and force not seen since Alexander the Great.  Funny, that's kinda what your boi trump claimed with North Korea......yet they still test missiles and violate the UN sanctions daily.  Are you OK with that?  No one is defending Iran, but Conservatives seem to want a boogie-man to hate and chastise.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Honored Social Butterfly

obviously you don't much care for Iran, but how about Russia???
Honored Social Butterfly

Moscow45:  My message to Iran: If you want some, come get some. They will see fury and force not seen since Alexander the Great.

Rofl...................

"Then I’ll huff and I’ll puff and I’ll blow your house in."

Honored Social Butterfly

Moscow45:   Obama foolishly funded our enemy Iran millions of dollars, which should have been labeled treasonous. 

Learn to use Google. I know us liberals are mean and hide stuff from conservatives on the internet, but Google should be your friend.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png