From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump wants you to give your internet provider more money

Message 1 of 3

@Richva wrote:

"Net Neutrality" is a pretty simple concept. The internet provider must give all content the same speeds. They cannot slow down content by providers who have not paid the internet provider.  They can not slow down content by competitors to their own content subsidiaries. 

The Obama administration made this a rule. California made it a law. The Trump administration is filing suit to stop it.  

I just don't see any justification for this action. 

Here is why. Dicators need to control everything that can spread information, as true information is what can end a Dictatorship. You have to look at the big picture. Check what happened in Germany, Italy, NK. Nothing new here.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump wants you to give your internet provider more money

Message 2 of 3

Richva,

I don't see any justification for this action either. 

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Trump wants you to give your internet provider more money

Message 3 of 3

"Net Neutrality" is a pretty simple concept. The internet provider must give all content the same speeds. They cannot slow down content by providers who have not paid the internet provider.  They can not slow down content by competitors to their own content subsidiaries. 

The Obama administration made this a rule. California made it a law. The Trump administration is filing suit to stop it.  

I just don't see any justification for this action. 

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors