Caring for a loved one? Find a part-time job that fits your schedule. Search the AARP Job Board.

Reply
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
47
Views

Re: Trump tries to blame the FED

47 Views
Message 1 of 14

He is such an embarrassment. I have learned to just completely tune the man out. Hasn't been easy though.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
47
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
52
Views

Re: Trump tries to blame the FED

52 Views
Message 2 of 14

@Olderscout66 wrote:

The only way to believe Republicans is to totally ignore reality.Here's what's REAL:

 

The Trump Tradewars are driving up inflation, the Fed is trying to slow that inflation by raising interest rates, just like they've done since the Fed was created in 1913.

 

The Trump taxscam boosted Corporate profits by 31% and added a TRILLION to the deficit.

 

American workers have already LOST twice as much from inflation than they gained from the teenieweenie tax cut THEY got.

 

The Trump coal sham added 2000 jobs and will KILL 1400 AMERICANS EVERY YEAR.

 

Republicans prevented virtually every attempt to halt global warming for the last 20 years and now the "100-year storms" are showing up annually.

 

Ranting about the absurd notion the Orange Toad actually accomplished anything positive for the 99% is just another sign Republicans have given up on logic and now act entirely out of hatred.

 

VOTE OUT THE NRAGOP IN NOVEMBER


Ya' just confuse them with facts Scout.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
52
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
64
Views

Re: Trump tries to blame the FED

64 Views
Message 3 of 14

The only way to believe Republicans is to totally ignore reality.Here's what's REAL:

 

The Trump Tradewars are driving up inflation, the Fed is trying to slow that inflation by raising interest rates, just like they've done since the Fed was created in 1913.

 

The Trump taxscam boosted Corporate profits by 31% and added a TRILLION to the deficit.

 

American workers have already LOST twice as much from inflation than they gained from the teenieweenie tax cut THEY got.

 

The Trump coal sham added 2000 jobs and will KILL 1400 AMERICANS EVERY YEAR.

 

Republicans prevented virtually every attempt to halt global warming for the last 20 years and now the "100-year storms" are showing up annually.

 

Ranting about the absurd notion the Orange Toad actually accomplished anything positive for the 99% is just another sign Republicans have given up on logic and now act entirely out of hatred.

 

VOTE OUT THE NRAGOP IN NOVEMBER

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
64
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
65
Views

Re: Trump tries to blame the FED

65 Views
Message 4 of 14

@GeorgeC616169 wrote:

Laughable. President Trump was merely pointing out the fact as to why the market sold off, because he knows darn well that the democrat lying media arm (sheep whisperers) were already spuing their drival & lies trying to talk down a raging economy just before the midterm election. It gauls the lying media and some of you that President Trump wins no matter what you all throw at him, face facts... He's not your average Republican or democrat, he's a real *Man* with boundless testicular fortitude. Have a wonderful day Smiley Happy


So, it is your argument that whenever the FED raises interest rates we have a catastrophic sell off? The facts seem to be at odds with that theory. This is a long awaited corretion. Between Trump's destruction of trading relations, his tariff war, and his trade war, people were hoping to stay in the market until the last minute and then pull their money. Well, they are pulling their money. 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
65
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
0
Kudos
76
Views

Re: Trump tries to blame the FED

76 Views
Message 5 of 14

Laughable. President Trump was merely pointing out the fact as to why the market sold off, because he knows darn well that the democrat lying media arm (sheep whisperers) were already spuing their drival & lies trying to talk down a raging economy just before the midterm election. It gauls the lying media and some of you that President Trump wins no matter what you all throw at him, face facts... He's not your average Republican or democrat, he's a real *Man* with boundless testicular fortitude. Have a wonderful day Smiley Happy

Former democrat, former Teamster & a minority who finally broke free of the democrat plantation.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
76
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
89
Views

Re: Trump tries to blame the FED

89 Views
Message 6 of 14

Question: Has the FED raised rates before? Answer: Yes, several times this year.

 

Not just this year, the FED always raises rates when you try to grow the economy past 3%.

 

Completely predictable and expected in the current ( grow out of debt by cutting taxes for the 1% ) tax scheme.

 

Budget projections that depend on growth above 3% are a hoax.

 

This stunt never works out for wage earners, the tax cuts for the peons are tiny, you know peon size, and those small cuts,  and then some, are consumed by inflation, even modest inflation.

 

If you actually keep your job though the impending, slow down, recession, depression.

 

If the people of the US don't get their heads out of the elephant's rear end and get back on track, like  we were in Jan 2001, this country is headed for a serious fall, and it might not be able to get back up.

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
89
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
109
Views

Re: Trump tries to blame the FED

109 Views
Message 7 of 14

@Richva

trump has that magical touch doesn’t he...at any time he can turn gold into lead. Or at any time can blame others for his actions or policies. 

He is a mess!

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
109
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
120
Views

Re: Trump tries to blame the FED

120 Views
Message 8 of 14

@fangoh45 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Trump takes credit for anything good that happens, even if he had nothing to do with it. trump blames others for anything bad that happens, even if his actions caused it.  His supporters take whatever position he takes, blindly.


Trump shouldn’t worry, after all you all said this was Obama’s economy.


No. I said it was Obama's remarkable economic recovery handed off to Trump for disposal. 

Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
120
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
129
Views

Re: Trump tries to blame the FED

129 Views
Message 9 of 14

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Trump takes credit for anything good that happens, even if he had nothing to do with it. trump blames others for anything bad that happens, even if his actions caused it.  His supporters take whatever position he takes, blindly.


Trump shouldn’t worry, after all you all said this was Obama’s economy.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
129
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
130
Views

Re: Trump tries to blame the FED

130 Views
Message 10 of 14

@n566192l wrote:

I miss having a real president

 


So sorry to hear. You’ll get over it.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
130
Views