@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@angeleyes64 wrote:

It's about time

Now what, he'll arrest the entire family and where will he set them up? 

Back in Mexico where they belong. Bus trip back won't cost taxpayers $35,000 each year either!

Will still have zero tolerance, but he knows the Democrats wants an open boarder. He always has to add what bad things the Dem. say or want or do to blame them.

Dems need open borders to build their party up!

Can’t put them in Mexico because most aren’t Mexican.  These folks are coming from Central America.

Did they enter via Mexico? If so, return them there. Let them walk back to Central America. The libs don't want families separated and I don't either and I sure don't want to be spending our tax money ($35K/year) housing these illegal aliens.

Doesn’t work that way. Do you think Africa is a country too? 

What part of "if they entered via Mexico, I'd return them to Mexico" did you NOT understand? I don't care if they are citizens of Somalia!

You are correct the far right enablers care about nothing but their own goal of destroying America. Even their Leader Trump has told all this was an inhumane policy and he stopped it. Well I will say one thing even the enablers realized he was telling a lie. He stop splitting families and stealing their children. Here is his new policy as of now. Keep families together and lock them all up for 20 days. If their case has not be heard and settled all must be released. That is the court order  in place since about 1996 and he can not change that. He is going to court to try and get the judge to allow him to keep all in jail  for longer. Under decent Presidents it was called catch and release.

Now you would return them to Mexico. Please go an see if the border patrol will allow you to do that. I hope they will as then you will have broken US law and be arrested and put in jail. Here is a question for you. In previous posts you referred to skin color in reaching what you believe. Does that enter in this to.

Note to all. You do realize this was a planned operation by Dictator Trump and his leaders. About 2 months ago a grant program was cancelled by the Fed. that supplied money so people in the court process after entering this country would have legal help as required by our constitution. That program was cancelled as Trump new they would have better results in hurting the families they were going to steal the kids from.

There is no plan to return the kids they have stolen so far to their families. Fact is they do not know how to do it since they never set up a system  to track it. This goes to court. If the court orders them to return the kids now it is going to cost the taxpayers a few million due to the effort the Govt. will have to make. Another gift from Dictator Trump, and his enablers.

Did you know that the Govt. is paying $750 per night for the one tent in the new tent city. Go see how much that is costing every night when you add them all together. Did you know that group working with the govt. in taking care of the stolen kids has a leader who is one of the highest paid people in that field. That excess salary should be going to help the kids. We  taxpayers are watching our money being thrown down a rat hole every day. Now the enablers say there was a TAX cut. Well after all the additional money spent by Dictator Trump the was a Tax increase only we are all paying it under  different names.

Wake up and end Dictator Trump and his enablers..

I realize that you (John) and your Democrat brothers/sisters want more illegal aliens for this country to support.

Go read the story in USA Today about the charges most of these people face. The fine when leveled is usually $10.00 plus time already spent waiting for court hearing. The western Dist. of Texas US Attorney office is dropping charges against quite a few now. It looks like Trump once again does not agree with you since he wants the courts to return to normal and do what they have done for the 20 years or so. Once again we see our far right enablers proving what the experts have told us about them. Among the traits are: Uneducated, easy to lead, do not think for them selves. 

I am concerned about separating parents and children. That's why I advocate spending a one way bus trip (fare) to deport both parents and children who are here illegally (not something the left wants to hear)!

That's called saving tax dollars!

Clearly, the uneducated appear to be the left.

Read the answer that is given. It makes no sense based of what is really happening. It talks about saving Tax dollars but in fact we are spending more tax dollars. The internment camps are not cheap and the private groups being paid to care for the stolen kids, and pay for the court cost being incurred by the Trump SS. The new what are consecration camps to be built by the Navy in a number of States to hold over 100,000 people are not cheap. When the court system find some one came illegally they can and are sent back, so we see the far right enablers further endorsing Dictatorship by Trump. As the co author of Trumps book told us on TV the far right are nuts. The former FOX News analyst told us yesterday that FOX and it main evening anchors have become nothing but far right hangers on pushing the Trump Dictatorship. He quit. These far right leaders and enablers are like the far right in Rwanda which let them to take part in its genocide some years ago. The signal for that to start was given over the radio by a far right talk show host. The far right are the most dangerous group of people in the US today.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump to Sign Executive Order to Stop Separating Families

Message 12 of 80
What an absolute farce this turned out to be!!
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 80

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@angeleyes64 wrote:

It's about time

Back in Mexico where they belong. Bus trip back won't cost taxpayers $35,000 each year either!

Will still have zero tolerance, but he knows the Democrats wants an open boarder. He always has to add what bad things the Dem. say or want or do to blame them.

Can’t put them in Mexico because most aren’t Mexican.  These folks are coming from Central America.

Did they enter via Mexico? If so, return them there. Let them walk back to Central America. The libs don't want families separated and I don't either and I sure don't want to be spending our tax money ($35K/year) housing these illegal aliens.

What part of "if they entered via Mexico, I'd return them to Mexico" did you NOT understand? I don't care if they are citizens of Somalia!

You are correct the far right enablers care about nothing but their own goal of destroying America. Even their Leader Trump has told all this was an inhumane policy and he stopped it. Well I will say one thing even the enablers realized he was telling a lie. He stop splitting families and stealing their children. Here is his new policy as of now. Keep families together and lock them all up for 20 days. If their case has not be heard and settled all must be released. That is the court order  in place since about 1996 and he can not change that. He is going to court to try and get the judge to allow him to keep all in jail  for longer. Under decent Presidents it was called catch and release.

Now you would return them to Mexico. Please go an see if the border patrol will allow you to do that. I hope they will as then you will have broken US law and be arrested and put in jail. Here is a question for you. In previous posts you referred to skin color in reaching what you believe. Does that enter in this to.

Note to all. You do realize this was a planned operation by Dictator Trump and his leaders. About 2 months ago a grant program was cancelled by the Fed. that supplied money so people in the court process after entering this country would have legal help as required by our constitution. That program was cancelled as Trump new they would have better results in hurting the families they were going to steal the kids from.

There is no plan to return the kids they have stolen so far to their families. Fact is they do not know how to do it since they never set up a system  to track it. This goes to court. If the court orders them to return the kids now it is going to cost the taxpayers a few million due to the effort the Govt. will have to make. Another gift from Dictator Trump, and his enablers.

Did you know that the Govt. is paying $750 per night for the one tent in the new tent city. Go see how much that is costing every night when you add them all together. Did you know that group working with the govt. in taking care of the stolen kids has a leader who is one of the highest paid people in that field. That excess salary should be going to help the kids. We  taxpayers are watching our money being thrown down a rat hole every day. Now the enablers say there was a TAX cut. Well after all the additional money spent by Dictator Trump the was a Tax increase only we are all paying it under  different names.

I realize that you (John) and your Democrat brothers/sisters want more illegal aliens for this country to support.

Go read the story in USA Today about the charges most of these people face. The fine when leveled is usually $10.00 plus time already spent waiting for court hearing. The western Dist. of Texas US Attorney office is dropping charges against quite a few now. It looks like Trump once again does not agree with you since he wants the courts to return to normal and do what they have done for the 20 years or so. Once again we see our far right enablers proving what the experts have told us about them. Among the traits are: Uneducated, easy to lead, do not think for them selves. 

I am concerned about separating parents and children. That's why I advocate spending a one way bus trip (fare) to deport both parents and children who are here illegally (not something the left wants to hear)!

Clearly, the uneducated appear to be the left.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 80

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING If you care about government spending so much, you should be outraged at separating children from their parents. It costs three times as much in taxpayer dollars than it does to house families together. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 80

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@angeleyes64 wrote:

It's about time

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 80

@NOTHAPPENING If you care about government spending so much, you should be outraged at separating children from their parents. It costs three times as much in taxpayer dollars than it does to house families together. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 80

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@angeleyes64 wrote:

It's about time

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 80

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@angeleyes64 wrote:

It's about time

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 80

@mandm84 wrote:

Wouldn't it be nice IF we ALL just watched and believed Faux "news" for President Trump !

What a Democracy we would be IF Trump could just eliminate Our Freedom of Press and decide what we should hear and see to please his agenda !

To hear faux news, just keep watching CNN and MSNBC! It's all faux!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 80

@Olderscout66 wrote:

OR we could check the refugees background, and if they're not criminal and can find a sponsor, LET THEM GO. You know, just like we did with the 1.5 Million Irish, 1 Million Germans and for 40% of the entire American popuiation's ancestors.

You keep bringing up the past, different times and different situations.  There is abolutely no comparison about someone violating our immigration laws.  And they came here legally...something you keep avoiding.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors