Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump to Sell Nukes to Saudis

Message 11 of 38

@ John523 is correct about the strange "alliance" between the far-right Israeli Government and the FAR-RIGHT House of Saud.

But ANY Arab State having the ABILITY to produce Nuclear weapons is still considered an existential threat to Israel by Israelis. If there was a hint of a suspicion the current Israeli Government was part of a deal for the USA to give Nuclear Technology to SA, there would be a new Israeli Government and no Jewish Republicans.

You cannot form a sound alliance with Tyrants, no matter how much oil they have. Israel knows this even if it's a mystery to lil donny and the GOPers.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 38

@fangoh45 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Politico reports Trump has been pushing to sell Nuclear technology to Saudi Arabia, and a chief proponent of the deal was Mike Flynn. Seems lil donny wants to use the sale of many nuclear reactors "for power generation' to conceal his selling bomb technology and spreading Nuclear Weapons across the MidEast. This plan has been unfolding since before the KGB put lil donny in the White House, and Jared may have been given the honor of carrying the blueprints to the House of Saud.

The House investigation revealed the plot, and the story is now all over the legitimate press about how donny has been pushing to give nuclear technology to the Saudi's every since he slithered into the oval office.

All those who considered Trump a "Friend to Israel" may now stand up and barf.

Those living under a rock, can stand up and barf, the rest-in the know can take comfort in the growing aliance between the Saudi regime and Israel. Having the two together, a big, big plus in the middle east. We need them to retain their frendship to counter, lil barracky's friends in Iran.

The current relationship between the two countries is between two far right governments, and will not stand the test of time. The PM of Israel could be on his way out due to court cases, or the people have woken up to the fact that the right wing has never done anything good for any country, or person. The SA King government is starting to feel pressure due to the killing of the Journalist so there could be changes. Keep in mind the terrorist groups in the middle east for the most part stared in SA, and their was an unwritten agreement they would function out side of SA, and they have so far. That could change. Iran (far right) is now involved in the terror end of the Middle East, and is not friendly to most Govt. there and that will shape things. The best outcome is for all the far right govt. in the Middle East to be thrown out. The only one that is not really far right is Jordan and that is due to the King. Israel  and the other middle east countries can work together to better all and have when the far right is not involved. The US could help by getting rid of our far right.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 38

I have a big problem believing that Israel, is going to put themselves in the hands of the Saudis or any Muslim country. 

We all know that the minute that they can, they will obliterate Israel. if they can.

Netanyaju    is not stupid and I doubt that he trusts the Saudis.  

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 38

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Politico reports Trump has been pushing to sell Nuclear technology to Saudi Arabia, and a chief proponent of the deal was Mike Flynn. Seems lil donny wants to use the sale of many nuclear reactors "for power generation' to conceal his selling bomb technology and spreading Nuclear Weapons across the MidEast. This plan has been unfolding since before the KGB put lil donny in the White House, and Jared may have been given the honor of carrying the blueprints to the House of Saud.

The House investigation revealed the plot, and the story is now all over the legitimate press about how donny has been pushing to give nuclear technology to the Saudi's every since he slithered into the oval office.

Those living under a rock, can stand up and barf, the rest-in the know can take comfort in the growing aliance between the Saudi regime and Israel. Having the two together, a big, big plus in the middle east. We need them to retain their frendship to counter, lil barracky's friends in Iran.
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 38

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 38

@L42010 wrote:
@john258Sorry, didn't see the later post where you did.

Hope it helped. To really understand the Middle East you have to visit it. I have been to most of it. The only country I missed was Iraq. Before going there I was like most people in a view about Israel and the Arab Countries. That totally changed after being there. My eyes were really opened. Israel as a country is the best one and could and should be the leader the rest follow. The countries do work together on a lot of projects and have a lot in common. Israel even worked with Syria on river projects. At the dead sea the 3 countries meet, and each has its own city. Israel has the largest and more businesses than the others. I left the Jordanian city on a ship and we toured all 3 cities. Never had a real border crossing station there. The workers for the business in Israel come from all 3 cities, and their is rush hour morning and evening. I could not believe it from what I had heard before the visit. My eyes were opened. The problem there is the far right as it is in most of the world. Get rid of the far right and I think you would have peace in about a year as the average people want that. The people there are no different than the people here.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 38

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 38

@john258 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Keep in mind the current government of Israel was in on this.

@john258 Please expand on that.  So we know more about what the agenda might really be.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 38

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Sunds highly likely - Jared hands over the plans for the Islamic Bomb, Saudis "refinance" the $1.2BILLION in loans Jared now has with the Russian Oligarchs.

Just the sort of Deal lil donny delights in - evil from stem to stern.

I was thinking about this today,  Jared actually is ok with the Saudis having nuclear technology.  Doesn't  he like Israel any more.?  what do they do to Jews that are in a way  trying to have Israel attacked by they Saudis with whatever nuclear technology they get. Gee I don't know what the Jewish religion does to people like Jared, but I do hoe that they excommunicate him or whatever Jews do to people like him

You have to become current with what is going on. The current Israel government is part of this. There are back door relations between the two.

I call BS! The Saudi State Religeon calls for the destruction of non-Islamic peoples with a special emphasis on Jews. Trump is trying to make the Saudi's a nuclear power.

There is no "backdoor" big enough for that camel to pass through.

You call it wrong. The current Israel government is part of this. They just attended the Conif. we put together in Poland with SA and other countries from the middle east. Jared works closely with both SA, and Israel. Israel has worked with the countries around it for years. Jordan is a main one. Jordan runs the Muslim houses of worship in the old city in Israel. Look at the dead sea and the project to fix the problems with it. Jordan, Egypt, Israel. Look at Gasa. Israel Egypt. The Muslims who are Israel citizens will pass Jewish citizens in number if the current trend keeps us. Go visit Israel and you will see it all. There is rush hour traffic between the West Bank and Israel. Credit cads used in the west bank clear through Israel bank (Mine did). The problem on both sides is the far right. As I have said before get rid of the far right and the problem will be solved quickly. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 38

@afisher wrote:

Follow the money - because the guy in DC who oversees nuclear energy is Rick Perry, who did not know that the Energy Dept oversaw nuclear energy.    Also please ignore the fact that Westinghouse just went throught Chapter 11 bankruptcy when all of their planned nuclear energy plants went bust in the Southeast part of the US.  

That and having nuclear energy with potential for bombmaking in Saudi Arabia - is basically insane as the US is currently attempting to punish Iran for their supposed nuclear energy bomb making plans.    

Is the current WH regime actually thinking beyond their time in DC or don't they give a **bleep** about the future of the globe with nuclear bombs everywhere?   INSANE ( but as donald would say, profitable)  sigh.

If lil donny gave a rat's patootie for Americans, he'd have pushed subsidities for those new nuclear plants in the Southeast. But his loyalty is to Big Carbon and  the deal with the Saudi's is for their help re-financing his family's YUGE debt to Putin and the Russian Oligarchs/Mob. He doesn't own property in Israel, so no way does he have any problem giving Nukes to the Saudis.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22