Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump to Sell Nukes to Saudis

Message 1 of 38

FIUcI98.png

Don't forget Trea-son-in-law!

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 38

If I was Jewish, I would seek Jared and kick his behind all the way to Saudi Arabia As far as I am concerned he is a traitor to the Jewish Community and to Israel. 
He knows that at the first opportunity, the Saudis will try to destroy Israel, perhaps that is why they want all of that tecnology.

But I guess that many Jewish people in this country are not seeing the danger of this action by this Administration.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 38

@alferdpacker wrote:

static.politico.com.jpg

Don't often see a cartoon as insightful as this one. Jared owes Russia more money than lil donny - $1.2Billion and counting UP. Anyone who cannot connect the dots on this deal was never able to figure out the kids placemats when they ate out either. PENCE 2019

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 38

static.politico.com.jpg

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 38

@john258 wrote:

@Laurie42010 wrote:

@Laurie42010 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@ John523 is correct about the strange "alliance" between the far-right Israeli Government and the FAR-RIGHT House of Saud.

But ANY Arab State having the ABILITY to produce Nuclear weapons is still considered an existential threat to Israel by Israelis. If there was a hint of a suspicion the current Israeli Government was part of a deal for the USA to give Nuclear Technology to SA, there would be a new Israeli Government and no Jewish Republicans.

You cannot form a sound alliance with Tyrants, no matter how much oil they have. Israel knows this even if it's a mystery to lil donny and the GOPers.

Yeah, I do not understand that relationship considering the whole opposition of Jewish traditions and the Wahabahlism (please excuse my misspelling) belief of SA.  Interesting events!!!  Of course we are right in the middle of it all....hmm?!

This book helped me start to understand the very strange relationship.

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2004/jul/31/highereducation.news

Your support article is a good one and tells us how the US and SA came to the relationship we have till Trump. SA has a new Crown Prince who is in the process of taking over the Govt. of SA. He has arrested a lot of his family members who have opposed him in the last 2 years. He poses as a reformer but he very will could be a very bad Dictator. Worse than the family and SA have had. The new guy has worked with the far right Govt. of Israel on issues back channel. It looks like SA fears Iran more than Israel, but both see Iran as an opponent which can make strange beadfellows. Trump comes along and loves SA and would like to run his US government like they do, plus he likes the way the Israel far right PM runs his. They all want to make money at the expense of the people so you see the Trump family control what is going on, and you know that is trouble. They are talking about power plants using A fuel, which can move easily to weapons. There is money to be made building them. The Trump family needs money. Israel could be involved in the construction and make money for the PM who is already charged in some shady deals. What happens after the power plants are built who knows, but money was made and SA has fuel. The far right at work, and you solve this by getting rid of the far right. Time will tell.

Yeah, I believe that Putin and Netanyahu are going to be meeting soon.  Such an interesting mix there is going on!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 38

@Laurie42010 wrote:

@Laurie42010 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@ John523 is correct about the strange "alliance" between the far-right Israeli Government and the FAR-RIGHT House of Saud.

But ANY Arab State having the ABILITY to produce Nuclear weapons is still considered an existential threat to Israel by Israelis. If there was a hint of a suspicion the current Israeli Government was part of a deal for the USA to give Nuclear Technology to SA, there would be a new Israeli Government and no Jewish Republicans.

You cannot form a sound alliance with Tyrants, no matter how much oil they have. Israel knows this even if it's a mystery to lil donny and the GOPers.

Yeah, I do not understand that relationship considering the whole opposition of Jewish traditions and the Wahabahlism (please excuse my misspelling) belief of SA.  Interesting events!!!  Of course we are right in the middle of it all....hmm?!

Your support article is a good one and tells us how the US and SA came to the relationship we have till Trump. SA has a new Crown Prince who is in the process of taking over the Govt. of SA. He has arrested a lot of his family members who have opposed him in the last 2 years. He poses as a reformer but he very will could be a very bad Dictator. Worse than the family and SA have had. The new guy has worked with the far right Govt. of Israel on issues back channel. It looks like SA fears Iran more than Israel, but both see Iran as an opponent which can make strange beadfellows. Trump comes along and loves SA and would like to run his US government like they do, plus he likes the way the Israel far right PM runs his. They all want to make money at the expense of the people so you see the Trump family control what is going on, and you know that is trouble. They are talking about power plants using A fuel, which can move easily to weapons. There is money to be made building them. The Trump family needs money. Israel could be involved in the construction and make money for the PM who is already charged in some shady deals. What happens after the power plants are built who knows, but money was made and SA has fuel. The far right at work, and you solve this by getting rid of the far right. Time will tell.

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 38

@afisher wrote:

1.   Based on what we know today:  the selling of nuclear components for energy / bombs was quite an unrestricted deal.    Saudi's have cash, period.

2.   Great read from the Guardian - thanks Controlled.

3.    Last night TRMS added another interesting historical note about the Saudi's and the link to Spiro Agnew.    Apparently they were one of his major benefactors after Richardson got him to resign.

Perhaps all, but certainly all GOP - life boils down to follow the money.   

Yes, I seen her show last night and just thought, huh!!!  Another thing is I'm sorry, but being the "optimist" in my mind, I do believe there are some good Republican's who just are not finding out the truth.  Either will refuse or not look for information about the real story sometimes and just take their parties word for everything.  Kind of like, the whole "Saddam and his weapons of mass destruction that were going to be hailed at us at any moment", no?  He was our leader and sold us the line of goods when we were most vulnerable.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 38

1.   Based on what we know today:  the selling of nuclear components for energy / bombs was quite an unrestricted deal.    Saudi's have cash, period.

2.   Great read from the Guardian - thanks Controlled.

3.    Last night TRMS added another interesting historical note about the Saudi's and the link to Spiro Agnew.    Apparently they were one of his major benefactors after Richardson got him to resign.

Perhaps all, but certainly all GOP - life boils down to follow the money.   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 38

@Laurie42010 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 38

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Kudos
Views