Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump to Sell Nukes to Saudis

Message 21 of 38

@john258 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Sunds highly likely - Jared hands over the plans for the Islamic Bomb, Saudis "refinance" the $1.2BILLION in loans Jared now has with the Russian Oligarchs.

Just the sort of Deal lil donny delights in - evil from stem to stern.

I was thinking about this today,  Jared actually is ok with the Saudis having nuclear technology.  Doesn't  he like Israel any more.?  what do they do to Jews that are in a way  trying to have Israel attacked by they Saudis with whatever nuclear technology they get. Gee I don't know what the Jewish religion does to people like Jared, but I do hoe that they excommunicate him or whatever Jews do to people like him

You have to become current with what is going on. The current Israel government is part of this. There are back door relations between the two.

I call BS! The Saudi State Religeon calls for the destruction of non-Islamic peoples with a special emphasis on Jews. Trump is trying to make the Saudi's a nuclear power.

There is no "backdoor" big enough for that camel to pass through.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 38

This  idea is very troubling to me. Did we ever find out what really happened to the repoter? The whole middle East is such a powder cake. Why in the world would Trump even entertaining this idea. I know it's all about the money with Trump. But, really

We have distance ourselves with some long time allies, I feel this will even widen the riff. Some kind of strange General Trump is. Definitely not a stable genius.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 38

@rker321 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Sunds highly likely - Jared hands over the plans for the Islamic Bomb, Saudis "refinance" the $1.2BILLION in loans Jared now has with the Russian Oligarchs.

I was thinking about this today,  Jared actually is ok with the Saudis having nuclear technology.  Doesn't  he like Israel any more.?  what do they do to Jews that are in a way  trying to have Israel attacked by they Saudis with whatever nuclear technology they get. Gee I don't know what the Jewish religion does to people like Jared, but I do hoe that they excommunicate him or whatever Jews do to people like him

You have to become current with what is going on. The current Israel government is part of this. There are back door relations between the two.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 38

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 38

@john258 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

Follow the money - because the guy in DC who oversees nuclear energy is Rick Perry, who did not know that the Energy Dept oversaw nuclear energy.    Also please ignore the fact that Westinghouse just went throught Chapter 11 bankruptcy when all of their planned nuclear energy plants went bust in the Southeast part of the US.  

That and having nuclear energy with potential for bombmaking in Saudi Arabia - is basically insane as the US is currently attempting to punish Iran for their supposed nuclear energy bomb making plans.    

Is the current WH regime actually thinking beyond their time in DC or don't they give a **bleep** about the future of the globe with nuclear bombs everywhere?   INSANE ( but as donald would say, profitable)  sigh.

There are reports this was to be a business deal for the Trump son-in law, and the people close to him.

Sounds highly likely - Jared hands over the plans for the Islamic Bomb, Saudis "refinance" the $1.2BILLION in loans Jared now has with the Russian Oligarchs.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 38

@afisher wrote:

Follow the money - because the guy in DC who oversees nuclear energy is Rick Perry, who did not know that the Energy Dept oversaw nuclear energy.    Also please ignore the fact that Westinghouse just went throught Chapter 11 bankruptcy when all of their planned nuclear energy plants went bust in the Southeast part of the US.  

That and having nuclear energy with potential for bombmaking in Saudi Arabia - is basically insane as the US is currently attempting to punish Iran for their supposed nuclear energy bomb making plans.    

Is the current WH regime actually thinking beyond their time in DC or don't they give a **bleep** about the future of the globe with nuclear bombs everywhere?   INSANE ( but as donald would say, profitable)  sigh.

There are reports this was to be a business deal for the Trump son-in law, and the people close to him.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 38

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 38

@rker321 wrote:

I believe that our heroic president is selling nuclear technology to Saudi Arabia, I guess he is planning to build another Trump Tower there with  the money that only one bank will provide.  and we all know where that money is coming from  but so far, he actually hasn't sold "nukes" to Saudi Arabia.

I believe you should exercise great care to not bite your tongue which is pushed so firmly in your cheek.

For those who labor under the delusion a nuclear power plant can not become a bomb factory, a brief lesson in physics.

Uranium contains 2 isotopes, U-238, which makes up over 99% of the ore when its mined and U-235, which is the 1% that splits apart easily and produces the heat energy.

To produce the "heat" to boil the water that drives the turbines that generate the electricity, the fuel for a power plant must contain at least 20% U-235 while a bomb requires 90% U-235.

While this sounds like it would be very difficult for a nation to secretly increase the concentration of U-235 to "weapons grade", that's not the problem. We haven't used U-235 to make Nukes since 1950. Instead we use Plutonium (P-239)

Guess what happens to the 80% of the fuel in a power reactor that starts out as U-238, after its been bombarded with highly energetic neutrons from the U-235? GOOD GUESS - it retains said neutron and becomes P-239, which is the stuff Nukes are made of. Once the "power plant" operator collects about 10 kilos of P-239, they can then produce an Atomic Bomb, which, when wrapped in a shell of U-238, becomes a Hydrogen Bomb 100 times as powerful as the Atomic one at its core.

Refining the nuclear fuel from 1% to 20% is quite a chore. Extracting the Plutonium from the "spent" fuel, not so much.

This is why Israel blew the snot out of Saddam's "Peaceful Nuclear Power Station" back on 7 June 1981.

It should also be why Trumpettes should now be standing to barf, wipe their mouths, and never support the ToadPOTUS again.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 38

I believe that our heroic president is selling nuclear technology to Saudi Arabia, I guess he is planning to build another Trump Tower there with  the money that only one bank will provide.  and we all know where that money is coming from  but so far, he actually hasn't sold "nukes" to Saudi Arabia.

They want to sell nuclear reactors to Saudi Arabia, all of the arguments against Iran having a nuclear reactor apply.

In addition, with the advances  in solar power and stationary storage and the geographic location, it is a desert with a high solar potential,  why would they need one?

Saudi Arabia could power the Middle East with solar power.

However solar panels do not produce plutonium, and nuclear reactors do.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 38

All those who considered Trump a "Friend to Israel" may now stand up and barf.

I guess the US needs to put sanctions on Saudi Arabia liked they did on Iran now.

Think that will happen?

What would people think?

What are people thinking?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors