Take a look at aging around the world in 'A New Age,' a special report by AARP and Magnum Photos.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump to Democrats: No infrastructure without trade deal

Message 1 of 135

@Snoopy48 wrote:

rk - "The Drill" - you to post something about Hitler and Nazis, blow your whistle and run away. I'm done. Ta-ta.

Great example of what you just did!

You apparently do not know what it means when john posts, "You know the drill."

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 135

rk - "The Drill" - you to post something about Hitler and Nazis, blow your whistle and run away. I'm done. Ta-ta.

Great example of what you just did!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 135

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

Trump and infrastructure?...bs and a non starter...another lie and promise not kept...and how many infrastructure weeks has trump proclaimed, with no plan having taken place, or even any start or presentation for options.

Our Forefathers and Foremothers fought against tyranny and dictatorships, not to support a US authoritarian wanna be dictator!

trump insults our Veterans and what ideals they stood for...We are in their debt!

A great example of the blind hatred for our President. Jumping from infrastructure to our Founders , the "dictator" meme and, on Memorial day using Vets as a ploy with he "insults vets' by not repairing pot-holes - really???

The nonsense flows. Hope all watched the National Memorial Day show from Washington DC on PBS yesterday. After watching the show as a vet I can understand why Trump fled the country for Japan and golf. What would or could Trump say to Americans at such an event? I got fake medical problems to avoid taking the risks the brave men and women we are honoring to day took and died for.

Yes the nonsense does flow, as I said - A great example of the blind hatred for our President. Jumping from infrastructure to our Founders , the "dictator" meme and, on Memorial day using Vets as a ploy with he "insults vets' by not repairing pot-holes and then throw in a draft deferment as somehow related to infrastructure (the topic). 

The sad sorry poor right prove every day what the experts have told us about them. Dicators count on the 20% of Germans, and 30% of Americans to rise to power. Just think what a better place the world would be with out the far right.

A very strange thought process takes one from the need to end the witch hunt and work on stuff they should both want - infrastructure and trade - to something about "Dictator" and then Germany, and then our Foremothers and dictatorships, and then to the point of the world would be a better place if no one lived in it that disagrees with you.

jim's idea about bitter and unhappy certainly is illustrated in this topic. It is amazing how some are automatically drawn to Hitler and Nazi as answers to everything.

Are you referring to the witch hunt led by Barr solely to protect Trump? 

No.

Do you then support Barr’s witch hunt?

No. But I do support his efforts to uncover the corruption in the DoJ that led to the Mueller investigation and other such partisan activities.

You seem to support partisan activities as long as they protect and excuse Trump.

Exposing and cleaning up corruption in the DoJ doesn't seem partisan to me -we should all want it.

We do so  lets start at the top. Get rid of Trump, then his handpicked servant Barr, then every far right member of Congress, then the far right enablers. Look forwarded to seeing your posts to remove all of them.

This has gotten quite long. It is about time for you to post something about Hitler and Nazis, blow your whistle and run away.

Yes it has. So much far right nonsense so the time has come to cut the right wing off, and hope all thinking people do the same. Here is the key word for thinking people.  You know the drill.

"The Drill" - you to post something about Hitler and Nazis, blow your whistle and run away. I'm done. Ta-ta.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 135

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

Trump and infrastructure?...bs and a non starter...another lie and promise not kept...and how many infrastructure weeks has trump proclaimed, with no plan having taken place, or even any start or presentation for options.

Our Forefathers and Foremothers fought against tyranny and dictatorships, not to support a US authoritarian wanna be dictator!

trump insults our Veterans and what ideals they stood for...We are in their debt!

A great example of the blind hatred for our President. Jumping from infrastructure to our Founders , the "dictator" meme and, on Memorial day using Vets as a ploy with he "insults vets' by not repairing pot-holes - really???

The nonsense flows. Hope all watched the National Memorial Day show from Washington DC on PBS yesterday. After watching the show as a vet I can understand why Trump fled the country for Japan and golf. What would or could Trump say to Americans at such an event? I got fake medical problems to avoid taking the risks the brave men and women we are honoring to day took and died for.

Yes the nonsense does flow, as I said - A great example of the blind hatred for our President. Jumping from infrastructure to our Founders , the "dictator" meme and, on Memorial day using Vets as a ploy with he "insults vets' by not repairing pot-holes and then throw in a draft deferment as somehow related to infrastructure (the topic). 

The sad sorry poor right prove every day what the experts have told us about them. Dicators count on the 20% of Germans, and 30% of Americans to rise to power. Just think what a better place the world would be with out the far right.

A very strange thought process takes one from the need to end the witch hunt and work on stuff they should both want - infrastructure and trade - to something about "Dictator" and then Germany, and then our Foremothers and dictatorships, and then to the point of the world would be a better place if no one lived in it that disagrees with you.

jim's idea about bitter and unhappy certainly is illustrated in this topic. It is amazing how some are automatically drawn to Hitler and Nazi as answers to everything.

No.

No. But I do support his efforts to uncover the corruption in the DoJ that led to the Mueller investigation and other such partisan activities.

You seem to support partisan activities as long as they protect and excuse Trump.

Exposing and cleaning up corruption in the DoJ doesn't seem partisan to me -we should all want it.

We do so  lets start at the top. Get rid of Trump, then his handpicked servant Barr, then every far right member of Congress, then the far right enablers. Look forwarded to seeing your posts to remove all of them.

This has gotten quite long. It is about time for you to post something about Hitler and Nazis, blow your whistle and run away.

Yes it has. So much far right nonsense so the time has come to cut the right wing off, and hope all thinking people do the same. Here is the key word for thinking people.  You know the drill.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 135

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

No.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 135

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

No.

Exposing and cleaning up coruption in the DoJ doesn't seem partisan to me -we should all want it.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 135

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

No.

Exposing and cleaning up coruption in the DoJ doesn't seem partisan to me -we should all want it.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 135

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

No.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 135

Trump continues to avoid any semblance of fulfilling his duties of office.  Except giving trophies to Sumo wrestlers.  

Next time, we should elect a president instead of appoint one and there should be a literacy test. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 135

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

No.

Kudos
Views