Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump to America: "I won't do my homework until Nasty ol' Mrs. Pelosi stops being mean to m

Message 41 of 47

@jimc91 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

This topic seems like a rather childish redo of another " one - "Re: Trump to Democrats: No infrastructure without trade deal.

That raises the question - does the issue really require two topics? And it also raises the question - what is accomplished by the childish approach?

I would agree with you in other posts that I have read. but in this case I feel that we must really understand the gigantic temper tantrum that the President displayed in pubic and only coming up with "Crazy Nancy"  and how much she waves her hands.  the whole  speech  was quite laughable.

And yes, I am beginning to think that "crazy Nancy"  is correct. he does need an intervention. and look at the waving of my hands. LOL LOL  LOL

You may want to consider your source of information to keep yourself informed.  "Temper Tantrum" was the operative propaganda phrase used by MSNBC and CNN

AND FOX NEWS .... ALL agreeing that Trump's actions consisted of a "Temper Tantrum" .... nothing to do with "operative propaganda" as a highly RW "source" agreed with what other sources reported!!!

in a futile attempt to control the narrative.  

No .... as a factual event to show Trump's adolescent behavior!

There was no temper tantrum.  

Yes there was ..... even the RW Fox News confirmed it!

See for yourself and watch the Presidents comments from his own mouth.

I did .... it was an adolescent temper tantrum!

The DNC , CNN and MSNBC are telling you what you should think and it looks like it is working.  

AGAIN, FOX NEWS also stated Trump's action consisted of a temper tantrum!

You are using "their propaganda phrase".  Sorry but it just does not line up with reality.  Check it for yourself...

It is an unfortunate reality that Trump throws adolescent temper tantrums ..... his last one so severe that even Fox News responded with:

"Trump's $2 trillion temper tantrum -- President needs to put on big boy pants and get to work"

"Check it for yourself"  jimc91 .....

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/jon-summers-infrastructure-democrats-jobs

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump to America: "I won't do my homework until Nasty ol' Mrs. Pelosi stops being mean to m

Message 42 of 47

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

This topic seems like a rather childish redo of another " one - "Re: Trump to Democrats: No infrastructure without trade deal.

That raises the question - does the issue really require two topics? And it also raises the question - what is accomplished by the childish approach?

I would agree with you in other posts that I have read. but in this case I feel that we must really understand the gigantic temper tantrum that the President displayed in pubic and only coming up with "Crazy Nancy"  and how much she waves her hands.  the whole  speech  was quite laughable.

And yes, I am beginning to think that "crazy Nancy"  is correct. he does need an intervention. and look at the waving of my hands. LOL LOL  LOL

You may want to consider your source of information to keep yourself informed.  "Temper Tantrum" was the operative propaganda phrase used by MSNBC and CNN in a futile attempt to control the narrative.  There was no temper tantrum.  See for yourself and watch the Presidents comments from his own mouth.

The DNC , CNN and MSNBC are telling you what you should think and it looks like it is working.  You are using "their propaganda phrase".  Sorry but it just does not line up with reality.  Check it for yourself...

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 47

@rk9152 wrote:

Well, let's see. One topic discusses the letter of his demands Trump sent the night before their meeting, and the other topic discusses the stunt Trump pulled on the day of their meeting. Anything else you need to complain about?

Trump had zero intentions of discussing America's deteriorating infrastructure, and the fact that he had assembled a Rose Garden whine session before the meeting ever took place is proof.

Nothing is accomplished by Trump's childish approach, but it's sweet you can recognize it as such.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 47

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 47

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 47

Good for Pelosi. The last two times at the WH for her and Schumer, trump has set them up so the he could throw a childish fit, storm out for a media opportunity, and then try to blame them for his lack of preparation and lies. trump is a spoiled child and worthless as a president. 

And how many infrastructure weeks has he proclaimed?...while having no intent to support an infrastructure program...but with tax cuts, he was willing to provide a welfare program for the wealthy!

He certainly is not truthful about his selfish and authoritarian agenda. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Trump to America: "I won't do my homework until Nasty ol' Mrs. Pelosi stops being mean to me"

Message 47 of 47

Pelosi came to the meeting with a 30+ page proposal for fixing infrastructure. Trump's only preparation was to set up a podium in the Rose Garden with placards denouncing the Mueller investigation.  Trump stayed for 3 minutes and left for the Rose Garden to announce he would not be doing any work for America until Pelosi stopped investigating Mueller's 10 instances where Trump tried to impede his investigation.  

I actually had an employee do the same thing on a project once.  I fired him and had him on a plane home that afternoon. 

When Bill Clinton was being impeached, he continued to work on America's business. When Hillary was being investigated (and we all remember her spanking the Republican House Committee), she continued to do America's business.  Trump is a snowflake.

Kudos
Views
Replies