Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly

Re: Trump-thinking of ‘this Russia thing’ when I fired Comey

Message 1 of 39

@Roxanna35 wrote:

I do, but there are no choices of anything different happening. We simply will not have new elections until 2020. so if Trumps resigns or leaves, it will be Pence til 2020.

Thank you rk, I knew you would.  Regarding elections, the mid-term ones in 2018 are important in order to restore part of our sorely needed checks and balances system.  I don't think we have enough 'Statespersons' still in office willing to do that job... AND if they become visible, they may get 'primaried out'.  I doubt 'the donald' will be impeached. I doubt he will resign or leave voluntarily.  Pence will be the candidate ONLY IF the base 'the donald' has cannot do what they did before...get 'the donald' past the primaries. Last I saw 92% of them said they would vote for him again. We may not 'think' that could happen again, but it sure could.  Do you see how vitally important to restore that checks and balance system so it works as intended?  It's clear both Partys are capable of 'abuse of power'.  It's also apparent who the primary abuser currently is.

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 39

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

nothappening--You say that trump probably doesn't care about the suggestions of you or I. However, don't you think that as he tweets, he should care about the diginity of the office of the president of the United States?  How about the dignity of her people?

trump cares about himself, and anyone who applauds him.  Not much else.

Spoken as a true lefty.

What a GREAT contribution to the topic, NOT.  Impressive.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 39

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Many Libs and Independents have said, Clinton was a challenged candidate, even if she was the most qualified candidate in modern history.

As a leftist, you may subscribe to that drivel but most don't agree (most qualified)!

NOT, you aren't qualified to define or label my political affiliation, so continuing to do so is revealing one's ignorance.  Most do agree that Clinton was the most qualified candidate.  Disagree?  Who was more qualified?

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 39

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

We will all have to admit, that everytime that Trump tweets, he sinks himself just a little bit  more. I will suggest patience.

I don't use Twitter and obviously don't see his tweets but it is his way of getting his feelings out unfiltered by a biased media.  I don't think Donald cares about your or my suggestions regarding patience.

As President of the United States, he doesn't have the right to let his feelings interfere with governing. and if those tweets are controversial. he needs to understand that his words have consequences. If he really feels that the media is bias, then, that even makes my point more important. He needs to shut up. and if he wants to vent. Call Melania.

Trump doesn't take advice from saboteurs.

trump doesn't take advice...PERIOD.  He's a know-it-all, which is one of his greatest weaknesses.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 39

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

nothappening--You say that trump probably doesn't care about the suggestions of you or I. However, don't you think that as he tweets, he should care about the diginity of the office of the president of the United States?  How about the dignity of her people?

trump cares about himself, and anyone who applauds him.  Not much else.

Spoken as a true lefty.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 39

@pc6063 wrote:

He should care about the dignity of the office, which is why he wants his message getting out unfiltered (without doctoring, without leaving part of the message out, his way). 

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 39

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Many Libs and Independents have said, Clinton was a challenged candidate, even if she was the most qualified candidate in modern history.

As a leftist, you may subscribe to that drivel but most don't agree (most qualified)!

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 39

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

We will all have to admit, that everytime that Trump tweets, he sinks himself just a little bit  more. I will suggest patience.

I don't use Twitter and obviously don't see his tweets but it is his way of getting his feelings out unfiltered by a biased media.  I don't think Donald cares about your or my suggestions regarding patience.

As President of the United States, he doesn't have the right to let his feelings interfere with governing. and if those tweets are controversial. he needs to understand that his words have consequences. If he really feels that the media is bias, then, that even makes my point more important. He needs to shut up. and if he wants to vent. Call Melania.

Trump doesn't take advice from saboteurs.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 39

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Assuming all you said is true (big assumption), what reason would Putin have to better Trump's chances of winning over Hillary?  Hillary would have been a weaker leader than Trump, following in the footsteps of her predecessor (you know the "red line in the sand guy").  Would she use her "reset button" when it comes time for critical decisions (like Benghazi)?

I would love someone on the left to hypothesise why Putin would want a strong leader in the U.S. (Trump) vs a weakling (Hillary).

Did Russia hack emails? Probably since spying has been going on for centuries.

Putin is a White Nationalist, working to ensure the other leading powers have White Nationalist governments. Like Franco, Mussolini, and hitler. That way other government will be on the same page he is, and wont try to block his moves of supression. its not rocket science to see this.

So it begins.
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 39

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

It's your claim as well as the rest of the left that hacking emails which were carelessly protected caused pathetic Hillary to lose the election.  It's not that Donald is so great as much it is that Hillary was so poor a choice!

Correct.  And the Democratic party was as much responsible for Trump being elected, if not a lot more than any foreign influence.  During the primaries there were many reports of preferences for Bernie, especially in the caucus states being mysteriously switching to Hillary.  This was reported by a neutral Democratic leaning site that followed each state's primary.

The leaked DNC emails also indicated some backroom efforts towards Hillary.  Of course her loyal followers claim foul in the emails being hacked...  Of course then it was a choice between TweedleDee or TweedleDum.

The mistake a lot of politicians make is forgetting
they've been appointed but thinking they've been anointed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Thursday, July 16 – Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall

7 p.m. ET - Coronavirus: The Health and Financial Security of Latinos

Call: 1-855-274-9507

Top Authors