Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump-thinking of ‘this Russia thing’ when I fired Comey

Message 11 of 39

Afish, it's clear this idiot is a narcissist with other mental disorders.  It speaks volumes of those who elected him to represent them.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 39

The donald supporter dystopia is quite stunning.    They just make up stuff, or does it come from some alt-right conspiracy theory spox.  

The Russians took a victory lap inside the White House on Wednesday, perhaps finally proving that Donald Trump is no deft foreign agent, but has by virtue of his pride and impetuousness been made Russia’s fool.

It’s not enough that Trump and his team of amateurs led a Russian video crew, complete with all of their electronic equipment and God knows what else—listening and surveillance devices, maybe?—inside the Oval Office to photograph the president of the United States grinning alongside Sergey Kislyak, ambassador and known spy recruiter, and Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, who literally laughed at American reporters on his way in the door with Putin pal and America’s constantly upstaged secretary of State, Rex Tillerson. They did so while barring their own country’s media. And so, the only photographs of that shameful klatch come from Russia’s official media arm, TASS.    He is too stupid to be a secret agent.    

Dan Coates, a Donald appointee, spoke to Senate Intelligence Committee on Thursday.  

Several top Trump administration intelligence officials told a Senate panel Thursday they accept the conclusion of a report earlier this year that says Russia undertook data thefts and hacking during the 2016 election — a finding President Donald Trump has questioned.

At a Senate Intelligence Committee hearing, Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats submitted a statement concluding that Russia “has assumed a more aggressive cyber posture” in recent years.

“This aggressiveness was evident in Russia’s efforts to influence the 2016 U.S. election and we assess that only Russia’s senior-most officials could have authorized the 2016 U.S. election-focused data thefts and disclosures, based on the scope and sensitivity of the targets,” Coats wrote in his statement.    http://www.marketwatch.com/story/top-intelligence-officials-accept-conclusion-russia-hacked-election...

Gee, that by Trump folks and yet the defenders of donald remain stuck in the past, which perhaps means that they can't really defend Donald's actions / behaviors so they resort to Distraction and Deflection.     

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 39

@pc6063 wrote:

nothappening--You say that trump probably doesn't care about the suggestions of you or I. However, don't you think that as he tweets, he should care about the diginity of the office of the president of the United States?  How about the dignity of her people?

trump cares about himself, and anyone who applauds him.  Not much else.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 39

scout--Amazingly powerful and accurate post.  Thank you!  It's one thing to support a candidate, but it is another thing to close one's eyes to the damage he is doing to this nation.  You have done a great job at pointing that out to those who choose to look the other way, while the nation is being destroyed.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 39

nothappening--You say that trump probably doesn't care about the suggestions of you or I. However, don't you think that as he tweets, he should care about the diginity of the office of the president of the United States?  How about the dignity of her people?

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 39

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

I find it amazing that some seem to think that nothing that Trump does is wrong. The investigations will go on in spite of Trump's desires to end them. Actually, everyone should support that

@ChasKy53, so you actually believe President Trump is an agent of the Russian Government??

Why would you ask me such a question ...... do you?   I have stated nothing in this forum that would make a rational person assume that I think he is a foreign agent. Actually, I think Trump to be entirely to stupid and childish for the Russians or anyone to trust him to be an agent, he would squeal like a stuck red haired pig if he got caught. Putin is simply using Trump, something he could have never done with Hillary.

Chas, as you noticed, some just make it up as they go. Just like trump, Fox, Hannity, Limblah, etc.  They've perfected lying and "Fake News"!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 39

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Yes, and it's such a shock to trump!  Spying is different than impacting elections.  It's pathetic that Conservatives find this acceptable and excusable.

It's your claim as well as the rest of the left that hacking emails which were carelessly protected caused pathetic Hillary to lose the election.  Actually, that comment is bogus, NOT!  I'm shocked you would post such nonsense suggesting you "know" what others claim. I've posted here that between the stolen and released emails AND Comey's lecture AND Comey's letter in October, they did have an impact on the election.  All an astute poster has to do is look at the polls around those dates.  

It's not that Donald is so great on THAT, we can agree..... as much it is that Hillary was so poor a choice! Many Libs and Independents have said, Clinton was a challenged candidate, even if she was the most qualified candidate in modern history.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 39

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

It most certainly was Hillary's "reset button".  Here's your patsy with her reset button:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AahpEG5PY58

Can you imagine what kind of inferior country this would have evolved into with Hillary?

Awesome, NOT.  You have an opportunity to learn the facts now:

5 years ago

Clinton 'reset button' gift to Russian FM gets lost in translation

CNN Foreign Affairs Correspondent Jill Dougherty

A little misunderstanding over a big red button.

A little misunderstanding over a big red button.

(CNN) - When it comes to Russia, the Obama administration has been talking about “pressing the reset button.” It’s meant to symbolize a possible new start in U.S./Russian relations, which “crashed” after Russia invaded Georgia last August.

So when Secretary of State Hillary Clinton greeted Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov in Geneva Friday before sitting down to their working dinner, she was all smiles when she presented him a small green box with a ribbon.

Lavrov opened it and, inside, there was a red button with the Russian word “peregruzka” printed on it.

"I would like to present you with a little gift that represents what President Obama and Vice President Biden and I have been saying and that is: 'We want to reset our relationship, and so we will do it together.' ...

"We worked hard to get the right Russian word. Do you think we got it?" she asked Lavrov, laughing.

“You got it wrong," said Lavrov, as both diplomats laughed.

“It should be “perezagruzka” [the Russian word for reset]," said Lavrov."This says ‘peregruzka,’ which means ‘overcharged.’”

A quick comeback – and recovery – from Clinton: "We won't let you do that to us, I promise. We mean it and we look forward to it."

Ever the diplomat, Lavrov says he’ll put the “reset” button on his desk.

A few minutes later, Clinton senior adviser Philippe Reines sent an e-mail message to reporters covering the Secretary of State.

“Since we're all learning a little Russian today, ‘opechatka’ is Russian for ‘typo,'” he wrote. “So the

*Opechatka* is being fixed, the gift will correctly read ‘Perezagruzka’ by the time of the joint press conference. If any of you travel with labelmaking devices equipped with Russian spell-check, please do let me know...”

In FACT, NOT, Obama campaigned on "finding Common Ground with Russia", HIS reset was the beginning of his efforts, to soften the relationship a bit.  Clinton just carried out his desire.  It's called "delegating".

I encourage all Conservatives to widen your information sources; just listening to hate radio, Fox and Conservative websites really aren't your allies if you want to consider yourselves, "open-minded".

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 39

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

We will all have to admit, that everytime that Trump tweets, he sinks himself just a little bit  more. I will suggest patience.

I don't use Twitter and obviously don't see his tweets but it is his way of getting his feelings out unfiltered by a biased media.  I don't think Donald cares about your or my suggestions regarding patience.

As President of the United States, he doesn't have the right to let his feelings interfere with governing. and if those tweets are controversial. he needs to understand that his words have consequences. If he really feels that the media is bias, then, that even makes my point more important. He needs to shut up. and if he wants to vent. Call Melania.

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 39

@jimc91 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

I find it amazing that some seem to think that nothing that Trump does is wrong. The investigations will go on in spite of Trump's desires to end them. Actually, everyone should support that

@ChasKy53, so you actually believe President Trump is an agent of the Russian Government??

Why would you ask me such a question ...... do you?   I have stated nothing in this forum that would make a rational person assume that I think he is a foreign agent. Actually, I think Trump to be entirely to stupid and childish for the Russians or anyone to trust him to be an agent, he would squeal like a stuck red haired pig if he got caught. Putin is simply using Trump, something he could have never done with Hillary.

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors